About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:05
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default how old are you

post your age. me/13 i turn 14 in 27 hours.let the count down begin.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:05
3leet_life 3leet_life is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I've been fourteen since february.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:06
The Shady Dealer The Shady Dealer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I'm 275 years old.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:06
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15. April eighteenth i'm 16.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:06
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

13/f/cali/h0rnie

[This message has been edited by Armageddon (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:06
Regular
 
S. Africa
Default Re: how old are you

17.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:07
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Man, these threads are made almost every day...

Oh, and I am 15
 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:07
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Im 42 but I only like boys that are 14yrs old or less.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:07
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I'm 18.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:07
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I'm as old as my shoe size
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:08
Mr. McBee III Mr. McBee III is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Not another one of these threads...

However, I am 66 and very proud of it!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:09
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

16
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:10
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:
Im 42 but I only like boys that are 14yrs old or less.


thats sick.

[This message has been edited by fly4life14 (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:10
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
post your age. me/13 i turn 14 in 27 hours.let the count down begin.



GO BACK TO HABBO HOTEL
 #15 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:12
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:

GO BACK TO HABBO HOTEL



GO BACK TO GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY NET.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:14
Lord Hypnos Lord Hypnos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

666. Praise.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:15
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

You fucker. Just when I thought that totse wasn't as bad as the shit hole that it was a little while ago I come to this thread and see how many fucking 13 year olds there are. Makes me want to change close my browser right now and never return to totse.......
 #18 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:16
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by z3r0 c001:
You fucker. Just when I thought that totse wasn't as bad as the shit hole that it was a little while ago I come to this thread and see how many fucking 13 year olds there are. Makes me want to change close my browser right now and never return to totse.......


Leave then bitch
 #19 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:16
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
thats sick.



So your down?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:17
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
GO BACK TO GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY NET.


I don't listen to kids.
GO BACK TO HABBO WITH YOUR 4 INCH PENIS.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:17
Lord Hypnos Lord Hypnos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by z3r0 c001:
You fucker. Just when I thought that totse wasn't as bad as the shit hole that it was a little while ago I come to this thread and see how many fucking 13 year olds there are. Makes me want to change close my browser right now and never return to totse.......


Do it.

[This message has been edited by Lord Hypnos (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #22 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:38
Nokturnal Nokturnal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by whocares123:
17.


 #23 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:42
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

16.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:43
The Shady Dealer The Shady Dealer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon:
13/f/cali/h0rnie


Lyke OMG! W4nt 2 c1b0rz?!

 #25 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:47
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

You're one young little shit aren'tcha?

.....I'm 15
 #26 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:52
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by The Shady Dealer:
Lyke OMG! W4nt 2 c1b0rz?!




loL a/s/l?!?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:08
yesats yesats is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

20.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:28
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by z3r0 c001:
You fucker. Just when I thought that totse wasn't as bad as the shit hole that it was a little while ago I come to this thread and see how many fucking 13 year olds there are. Makes me want to change close my browser right now and never return to totse.......


bye bitch.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:35
Regular
 
Waukegon Illinois
Default Re: how old are you

10
 #30 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:36
SkipRat182 SkipRat182 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

20

--------------

www.systemblink.com
 #31 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:37
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

17
 #32 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:40
rob0ts are US rob0ts are US is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Hypnos:
666. Praise.



You receive the bronzed jackass award.

16.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:52
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by The Shady Dealer:
I'm 275 years old.



Did you shoot jesus in his knees and blow up his car?
 #34 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:12
MeanStreak88 MeanStreak88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Im 17. I will be 18 in May.
Here's how I feel, If your 13 then you must be in 8th grade or even freshmen year. I have pretty much no respect for people of this age. At my school, at the beggining of each semester, us seniors egg freshmen every friday. We call it freshmen friday. Also, as we graduate senior year. We paddle 8th graders. paddle them good.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:23
Food Food is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by z3r0 c001:
You fucker. Just when I thought that totse wasn't as bad as the shit hole that it was a little while ago I come to this thread and see how many fucking 13 year olds there are. Makes me want to change close my browser right now and never return to totse.......


13 year olds dont have the mental capacity to post in other forums, so they just stick to mindless threads in Half baked/ SG.

oh, and im 18. in a month
 #36 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:29
Jesus Crunch Jesus Crunch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15, just turned last week.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:31
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I recently heard about a 103 year old korean man that plays Counter Strike.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:37
TumblingDice TumblingDice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

17...
 #39 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:40
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

19 in a day, Bring on the booze and strippers!
i'm celebrating by hanging out with the only people who matter to me, my friends (like 5 of us), getting FUBAR and possibly might die from drinking too much, cant wait. And, will go to a titty bar the next day. Yummy.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:44
Nameless Dude Nameless Dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Still haven't been born yet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there I popped out
 #41 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:47
ChuckNorris ChuckNorris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

69
 #42 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:48
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

21.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:51
vaginitis vaginitis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

.

[This message has been edited by vaginitis (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #44 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:56
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
GO BACK TO GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY NET.


1) that post barely made sense. work on coherency
2) since when the fuck is it YOUR net? from the posts of yours i've read, you're a dumbfuck. you're just a 13 year old maggot who thinks he's hot shit cause he can sneak on the computer when mommy's not home.

go die in a car fire, you dirty shit.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:02
Regular
 
Saskatchewan
Default Re: how old are you

Pirates growl and spit.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:05
lisdexic lisdexic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal
quote:
Originally posted by whocares123:
17.


 #47 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:11
ingalls20 ingalls20 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15
 #48 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:16
16bit 16bit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

18
yay im a minority on totse now
 #49 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:20
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

16 in a little under 2 weeks.

[This message has been edited by TheAlmightyVineMan (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #50 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:43
Angel Of Death Angel Of Death is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Im 18. Its 19 here to buy booz and all of that, but I live so close to quebec (which is 18 there) so I just drive over there to get booz.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:58
Flaming Shadow Flaming Shadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15 in 2 days and 2 hours 7 minutes.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-13, 06:10
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Flaming Shadow:
15 in 2 days and 2 hours 7 minutes.


not that your counting or anything.

7
 #53 
Old 2006-03-13, 06:34
suissemista suissemista is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

18. yay.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-13, 06:49
Dash Dash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

20
21 on mothers day
 #55 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:34
The_Real_Slacker The_Real_Slacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by z3r0 c001:

You fucker. Just when I thought that totse wasn't as bad as the shit hole that it was a little while ago I come to this thread and see how many fucking 13 year olds there are. Makes me want to change close my browser right now and never return to totse.......


God, we could only be so lucky. Someone who has to take their name from a godawful movie that has almost nothing to do with the reallife subject it portrays. Other than the dumbass names, that is sadly very true.

BTW, I'm 19.
 #56 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:36
Regular
 
Louisiana , The States
Default Re: how old are you

Im 18. Ill be nineteen on April 18.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:42
ctm ctm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by yesats:
20.


 #58 
Old 2006-03-13, 15:59
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15, born 2nd November 1990.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:01
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Eighteen.

I turn 19 on the 29th.

Whee.
 #60 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:05
halfacracka halfacracka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

18
 #61 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:03
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

18
 #62 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:07
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

16, 17 in June. Too far away.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:14
Sypher_X Sypher_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by MeanStreak88:
Im 17. I will be 18 in May.
Here's how I feel, If your 13 then you must be in 8th grade or even freshmen year. I have pretty much no respect for people of this age. At my school, at the beggining of each semester, us seniors egg freshmen every friday. We call it freshmen friday. Also, as we graduate senior year. We paddle 8th graders. paddle them good.


Sounds kind of gay, but hey you if you want to pound 8th graders thats cool.

15, 16 in May.

 #64 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:23
superhornet59 superhornet59 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15 now stop bringing back this thread you fucking shit. this should be considered spam
 #65 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:27
Regular
 
Mississippi
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Rat_Bastard:
21.
 #66 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:33
S t o y v e S t o y v e is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

14, 15 on May 10.
 #67 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:34
spoonhead spoonhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

18
 #68 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:39
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by MeanStreak88:
Im 17. I will be 18 in May.
Here's how I feel, If your 13 then you must be in 8th grade or even freshmen year. I have pretty much no respect for people of this age.



 #69 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:42
Streetvision Streetvision is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by whocares123:
17.


 #70 
Old 2006-03-13, 17:49
HellishRebirth HellishRebirth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

15. 16 in August.

Side note, My license is already suspended, beat that fuckers.

(here you have to be 15 1/2 to get temps, then 16 to get a drivers license(sp?).
 #71 
Old 2006-03-13, 18:00
PieGirl PieGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:

GO BACK TO HABBO HOTEL



I lolled
 #72 
Old 2006-03-13, 18:04
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Re: how old are you

13/gurl/!*CaLiFoRnIa*!

I gut a wbcamz to but mi mum toke it a way cuz i din do mi hw lol wut a beiatch
 #73 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:13
fredfish fredfish is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

14, 15 in june
 #74 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:30
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: how old are you

I'll be 38 tomorrow

38 cold stone gray steps towards the grave...
 #75 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:32
Regular
 
California
Default Re: how old are you

17, 18 in June. Jesus Christ there are a lot of little kids around here now!
 #76 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:37
Tamerlane Tamerlane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Thirteen. And a few months.
 #77 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:54
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
post your age and penis size. me/13, and with a 3 inch tiddler. i think posting on totse makes me cool, even though i cant get some smelly bum to get off my bed/sofa.


 #78 
Old 2006-03-13, 20:09
im_bigger_then_god_see im_bigger_then_god_see is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

19 but holy fuck i feel old after i see 13 year olds yep
 #79 
Old 2006-03-14, 05:43
Tamerlane Tamerlane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by im_bigger_then_god_see:
19 but holy fuck i feel old after i see 13 year olds yep


I feel I mentally regressed after reding your post.
 #80 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:06
packets packets is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

17/f here
 #81 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:02
PUN5H3D3X5T3NC3 PUN5H3D3X5T3NC3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

26. Damn, some a yall niggas be born when I was just getting my first nintendo. Damn. I'm old.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:48
Regular
 
A cave, because I'm a hermit.
Default Re: how old are you

God.....its a bit depressing to see little kids on totse....but at least we know theyre already corrupted, so it doesnt matter what we say.

18, almost 19
 #83 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:01
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: how old are you

D.O.B: 5th September 1990
 #84 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:01
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

i turned 14 a 2 days ago.

*im fly as a muthafuckin GT on spinners*
 #85 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:05
d1532kl_l d1532kl_l is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
I'm as old as my shoe size



Your pretty young
 #86 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:07
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

old enough to kick j0 ass.
 #87 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:32
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: how old are you

22 in a month
 #88 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:04
glitched glitched is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

old enough to drink young enough to not spell things corrrrrrrrektoly!!
 #89 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:09
Regular
 
Edmonton
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon:
13/f/cali/h0rnie




Wanna Cyber?


haha
 #90 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:13
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Chinese Food52:
Pirates growl and spit.



Atleast women don't growl.
 #91 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:59
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

why is everyone on totse 13 years old? what the fuck is this shit.
 #92 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:54
GaZ GaZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
i turned 14 a 2 days ago.

*im fly as a muthafuckin GT on spinners*



makes sense
 #93 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:03
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Old enough to know your a whore...So about 15
 #94 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:13
Sn_Jester Sn_Jester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

old enough to know better and still young enough to do it all
 #95 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:27
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm
quote:
Originally posted by yesats:
20.


 #96 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:47
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I'm 11 an I can beat niggerfly like rusty drum
 #97 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:50
Jessica1610 Jessica1610 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

16 going to be 17 in April.
 #98 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:50
midgeymonkey2 midgeymonkey2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

19,yeah im gettin old...

click here i need bitey
 #99 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:51
Jessica1610 Jessica1610 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Low Rider:
13/gurl/!*CaLiFoRnIa*!

I gut a wbcamz to but mi mum toke it a way cuz i din do mi hw lol wut a beiatch



Oh dear god...i hope your kidding...
 #100 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:52
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

16 son
 #101 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:00
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

I'm 15 but I say I'm 16.

Can you keep a secret?
 #102 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:00
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
I'm 15 but I say I'm 16.

Can you keep a secret?



yes
 #103 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:21
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

i am 16 years old.
 #104 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:39
Mi Nomine Baphomet Mi Nomine Baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

19
 #105 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:48
livet0die livet0die is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

im 5 and a half
 #106 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:51
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

17
 #107 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:38
Weezer87 Weezer87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how old are you

18
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics