About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-12, 17:54
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default How did you think up your name?

We haven't had one of these sense the tsunoobie.

Mine comes from the dead kennedys song "california uber alles"
...vote for brown
 #2 
Old 2006-03-12, 17:56
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

From the rare Cockaloda Toast Bird....Its native to Panama and its face is covered in blue spots like blueberries..thats where it gets it name from
 #3 
Old 2006-03-12, 17:56
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

All of the literary connotations of a duck and the lambasting 1337ness of "Warri0r". Firmly tongue in cheek.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-12, 17:59
lobotomy lobotomy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Because I really like the word.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:00
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

lake - I attended clear lake high school when i made this name

lax - means lacrosse... "la" and then the "x" is the cross (i play lacrosse for clear lake high school)

rookie - I was the only sophomore to make the varsity squad, and i started

49 - been my sports number since as long as i can remember.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:01
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I was posting in a thread about headshops when my last account got eaten.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:04
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I constantly visit HackThisSite.org so HTS was a given. And since I am such a noob at hacking (HTS Username is Noobhacker316) I used noob...
 #8 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:07
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

it's my first name
 #9 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:08
vaginitis vaginitis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

i was bored and couldnt think of anything else
 #10 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:11
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

3 years ago I over heard some kid say "smoke the weed", I thought it was cool at the time. Now I wish I hadn't have choosen it.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:15
Dre Crabbe Dre Crabbe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Crabb� is my last name. Dre is to make it easier for you English speakers to pronounce my first name. I know, not very original, but hey, it RHYMES!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:16
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

It's what the Arkansas Razorbacks lineman do at the end of practice, getting in a huddle and say it. 77 is my football number.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:17
Regular
 
Ontario Canada
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

quote:
Originally posted by Toast:
From the rare Cockaloda Toast Bird....Its native to Panama and its face is covered in blue spots like blueberries..thats where it gets it name from


Also a great cd burning program for OS x!
Mine's my initials and the word "star" after to make it sound better then just Ceg. And no one else seems to use it. so it's all me. Go me.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:17
Gauss Gauss is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Because it's my name, Reverend Gauss.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:20
donwano donwano is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

My real name's Donovan (don) and I'm crazy (wano). Pretty much self explanatory.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:23
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Because it was better than everyone elses.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:26
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I like the word Dodecta (12) and tbone was allready taken, so why not have a Dodectabone?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:27
Regular
 
Louisiana , The States
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Mines because im culturally obsessed with Europe.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:38
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I looked over on the computer desk and saw a Floyd album sitting there.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:44
Black_Nigger_Fairy Black_Nigger_Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Topic: How did you think up your name?

I have no fucking idea..
 #21 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:00
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

haha..mine is my nickname where i live..it comes in many variations and pronunciations.."J-Bizzy" "J-Beezy" "J Beezy Dont Be So Sleazy/Eazy" for example.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:03
jimany jimany is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I am a cricket.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:10
canned demon canned demon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Its 'cause I used to be liberal with my gear so my friends used to call me the candy man.
Then one day this Jamacan kid started to call me "Candy Mon" and somehow it morphed into canned demon
 #24 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:10
Isobutane Isobutane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Epoxy glue tube.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:10
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Don't know I assume I was watching Hackers.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:14
Moderator
 
Canada
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

It's shorter than Eudaemonistic_SOB.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:16
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
We haven't had one of these sense the tsunoobie.

Mine comes from the dead kennedys song "california uber alles"
...vote for brown




Great song man, i got mine from while i dont know it sounds cool "To misery, Cheers" *Glasses Clink*
 #28 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:16
Regular
 
Saskatchewan
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I wasn't feeling good at the time, because I had food poisoning, and someone suggested that it could be chinese food. The legacy started from there. And 52 is my sports number also.


Haha, it's worthless I know. :P
 #29 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:19
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I am unimaginative.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:20
postdiluvium postdiluvium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

OT thing. Also the name of the final release of a manufacturing database I created for the company I work at. The alpha and beta versions were called Antediluvium.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:20
Curry Curry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Curry is the best food ever.

And no im not indian, as that seems to be the first question im asked when i post in these threads.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:23
Mr. Dazed and Confused Mr. Dazed and Confused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

^ Curry is pretty damn good, I got my name from the movie Dazed and Confused. I know by my name you might think im a poser or a fucking stoner w/ no brain, but I just really like the movie. The song is pretty nice also.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:24
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Mine's too obvious...
 #34 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:25
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I boned your mothers.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:26
Fuzzle Fuzzle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I was high or something. Fuzzle's a fucking weird name.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:33
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

zig zag = rolling paper i was using at the time
 #37 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:34
Waffles Waffles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Because I like waffles.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:34
Ze Red Soldier Ze Red Soldier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Because im russian, and would someday like to go back there. even though it's not communist anymore, red soldier sounds cool. oh, and thats how they pronounce "the".
 #39 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:38
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

lmfao this better get bumped and archived.... i love this thread.


anyway.. mines from 4th grade
my name in greek is kwsta with the w representing the greek letter "Omega" and g cuz my last name starts with G.

pwnt

edit: gramer ahah grammar

[This message has been edited by kwstag (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #40 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:44
Curry Curry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

quote:
Originally posted by Waffles:
Because I like waffles.


Naming yourself after good food is vastly underrated.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:48
satanlikessqrls satanlikessqrls is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

well he told me.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:52
The Shady Dealer The Shady Dealer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

I was thinking about my job.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:52
xome xome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:02
mallory knox mallory knox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Natural Born Killers.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:04
king of ska king of ska is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

well, obviously I'm the king of ska.

-KingofSka
 #46 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:05
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?


{DA}
 #47 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:11
Amos Amos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

mine is just my first name
 #48 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:23
cant think of a name cant think of a name is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

well duh WAT DO U THINK i mean look at it
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheehee
heeheeheeheeheeheehee
 #49 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:30
Regular
 
within the subliminal
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

omg I don't have a fucking clue, I think my second choice was going to be Mr. Wiggles.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:32
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did you think up your name?

Uhhh....I have a thing about snipers/sniping. The real kind, that police and military do. Not like those crazy motherfuckers that pick off civilians.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics