About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-12, 10:27
apocalypse_now21 apocalypse_now21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Pic of Dark Kaiser

Im not 100% sure if this is him, but im pretty sure this is DARK KAISER.....doesnt looks so dark now does he

[img]http://img1.postim age.org/206551/DSCN0354.jpg[/img]

god i suck at img tags

[This message has been edited by apocalypse_now21 (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-12, 10:29
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

OH FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Fat nigga looks like a crackho sucked his dick for a rock. He got ripped off. If he had found a straight up hood rat strawberry, he could have given her a rock and have her fuck his whole CREW!
 #3 
Old 2006-03-12, 12:11
xoctopusx xoctopusx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

that kid is no older than 13...WTF?
S.G sucks...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-12, 12:25
mooey mooey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

He looks worryingly like some loser I went to school with.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-12, 13:47
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

What the hell makes you think that is me? I'm 16 and couldn't look more different to that kid if I tried.

EDIT: I did have a damn good laugh at that pic though. The way he is dressed and all.

[This message has been edited by Dark Kaiser (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-12, 13:52
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Hahahaha, so much for all your night ops stories mate.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:48
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:50
leftover leftover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.




You look like a total dick..
 #9 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:52
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.



Chloe from Fight Club?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:53
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Hahah he looks like a crack addict had sex with a monkey then crapped on it's baby.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:58
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

if i saw you creeping near my house i would personally take pride in ultering your fucking ugly ass face with a clever
 #12 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:59
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

You look like a white spottier version of OneMulatto.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:03
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

The first picture looks like Pokey from EarthBound...

As for the other two, I like the headband look.
{DA}
 #14 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:05
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

hahaha..you look more fucked up than that fat kid
 #15 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:15
Father Time Father Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Looks like a pirate or something.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:23
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
You look like a white spottier version of OneMulatto.


-2 , you made me laugh so hard I spilled my pepsi.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:27
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by warweed12:
if i saw you creeping near my house i would personally take pride in ultering your fucking ugly ass face with a clever


Hahaha! My dear, dear man. If only you understood the ignorance of your ways! Tell me - how often do you work out? What martial arts are you trained in? What weapons training do you have? Do tell!

Myself? I train to the extreme every night. I practice ninjutsu during the week and have a good background of kendo (you DO know what that is don't you...).

Now, my e-mail address is floating somewhere on totse. Why don't you send me some mail and I'd be only to glad to arrange a little match between us that can be video recorded and posted on totse!

...STFU please
 #18 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:30
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
Hahaha! My dear, dear man. If only you understood the ignorance of your ways! Tell me - how often do you work out? What martial arts are you trained in? What weapons training do you have? Do tell!

Myself? I train to the extreme every night. I practice ninjutsu during the week and have a good background of kendo (you DO know what that is don't you...).

Now, my e-mail address is floating somewhere on totse. Why don't you send me some mail and I'd be only to glad to arrange a little match between us that can be video recorded and posted on totse!

...STFU please




This is going to turn into a complete "My e-pen0r is bigger" but, I could more than likely kick your sorry ass. 5 years of good ol' wrestling. im a 2 degree black belt in Isshin Ryu karate, and I've practiced jujitsu for a little over a year. Also the fact I have a mossberg 500 changes everything

EDIT- I also know some slight Jeet Kune Do, don't practice it reguarly, but I do know the basic moves, even though there aren't many in it since its more like being flowing, shapeless like water.

[This message has been edited by Dodectabone (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:34
Genesis Genesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:

kendo (you DO know what that is don't you...).



An art form that's been antiquated and is essentially just good exercize since the invention of firearms?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:39
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

You train to the extreme every night?!..Woo..I just play football and i could beat your ass.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:51
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

The thing is - you COULD beat my ass but why would I want to pick a fight with some jock who is 10x my size and strength when I could so easily just catch you unawares in an alley at night or kill you in your sleep?

You bloody rednecks and your toys. You think I don't have my own firearms? The idea of martial arts is that you learn to actually USE your hands before putting weapons in them.

Dodectabone - I have no beef with you - I'd like it to stay that way. I was just making a point to some kewl when I mentioned my training.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:56
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Why would you wanna shoot me? I just stated that i could beat your ass because you were claiming you know all this karate stuff that doesnt even matter. You're just mad because people are making fun of your picture.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:59
Genesis Genesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I was just making a point to some kewl


Oh, you mean just like everyone talking to you is?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:02
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

That's cool.

Although technically Kendo isn't for use, it does get you in shape.

I does seem we have a lot of martial artists on Totse.
{DA}
 #25 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:02
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.



Skeletor lookin mutha fucka.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:03
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by J-Bizzy:
Why would you wanna shoot me? I just stated that i could beat your ass because you were claiming you know all this karate stuff that doesnt even matter. You're just mad because people are making fun of your picture.


Excuse me? Why the hell would I want to shoot you. You were arrogant and made an agressive, unprovoked comment. And I would never expect you to understand the mentality behind 'this karate shit'.

Oh, lest I forget...

Profile for J-Bizzy
Search: All posts by this registered user.


Date Registered: 03-08-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 8
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage:
Occupation: Steak N Shake
Location: Effingham Ilinois America
Interests:
ICQ Number: 1234646

 #27 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:12
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

What a fag. You looked up my profile. Are you gunna come to my town and shoot me now?
 #28 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:23
Genesis Genesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by J-Bizzy:
What a fag. You looked up my profile. Are you gunna come to my town and shoot me now?


No, he's going to jack off to a picture of you.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:23
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

I do believe this is it.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2699/efingham0xx.jpg
 #30 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:26
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Are you trying to intimidate me because you know where i live? I saw your pic. You're not gunna do shit. So quit actin like you will.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:32
Genesis Genesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Actually, guys, I have over 200 UFC titles, and have beaten every Muay Thai fighter in Thailand. With one punch. My penis is 20 inches long, and I'm the president of a huge consulting firm on Wall street. Women swoon when I walk down the street.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:35
Modzilla Modzilla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I do believe this is it.
[URL=http: //img46.im ageshack.u s/img46/26 99/efingha m0xx.jpg]h ttp://img4 6.imagesha ck.us/img46/2699/efingham0xx.jpg[/URL]




WOW! 1337 G00Gl3 M4P5 5K1LL5!1!1!1!!

</thread>
 #33 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:39
Huskey Huskey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.



are u in an insane asylum? white walls and all that. thats why you have time to train to the "extrem" each night

 #34 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:39
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Modzilla, you're an Urban Opper?

EDIT: Actually the pictures were taken in my bathroom, hence the white walls.

[This message has been edited by Dark Kaiser (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #35 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:46
Modzilla Modzilla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
Modzilla, you're an Urban Opper?

EDIT: Actually the pictures were taken in my bathroom, hence the white walls.




Fo Sho' Nigga.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:46
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Lovecraft:
Chloe from Fight Club?


That was awesome, I concur.

And shitty, man, Effingham? Do you know Sarah Yoder?
 #37 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:48
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Wait, I'm confused. So which pictures are supposed to be the better ones? The hopelessly fat and happy kid, or the ninja queer with no eyebrows?
 #38 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:49
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Sarah Yoder?..Hmm..the name sounds familiar but i cant come up w/ a face. How do you know someone from here?
 #39 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:52
Modzilla Modzilla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.


http://ima ges.google .co.uk/ima ges?source id=navclie nt&ie=UTF- 8&rls=GGLD ,GGLD:2004 -34,GGLD:en&q=Mackenzie%20Crook&sa=N&tab=wi

or
http://tinyurl.com/mq3yk

Loffle.

[This message has been edited by Modzilla (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #40 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:55
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.



wigga
 #41 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:56
These Arms Are Snakes These Arms Are Snakes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
The thing is - you COULD beat my ass but why would I want to pick a fight with some jock who is 10x my size and strength when I could so easily just catch you unawares in an alley at night or kill you in your sleep?

You bloody rednecks and your toys. You think I don't have my own firearms? The idea of martial arts is that you learn to actually USE your hands before putting weapons in them.

Dodectabone - I have no beef with you - I'd like it to stay that way. I was just making a point to some kewl when I mentioned my training.



you make me giggle like a little girl

you;re way too hardcore man


edit: I find this thread funny x 23423234 because it started off as a joke picture, that actually turned out to be a kid that looked liek he could kick more ass then what dark kaiser actually could. now he's trying to stick up for himself.
oh the hilarity
like is like 98/100 on the funny scale.

[This message has been edited by These Arms Are Snakes (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #42 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:57
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Geez, all these guys are tough bragging over the internet.

*rapes flood control with a donkey dick*

[This message has been edited by NoLongerBanned (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #43 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:11
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

You people are pathetic. I bet you find this picture of me even more hilarious.
http://tinyurl.com/7o6q9
 #44 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:18
These Arms Are Snakes These Arms Are Snakes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

/sigh
not really...
just got to wait till its all done, then they group up in one and you can close them all at once.
/sigh
 #45 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:28
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

Some Dude: You suck

Other dude: Nuh uh I got like guns and such.. you suck

Some other Dude: YOu guys I got like rambo over here

Background poster: Rambo so you're like gay right?

Some other dude: Nuh uh quuer-mo, I's be fucking ten girls right now and they'r ebegging for more

Diff poster: Liar fag.

Some other dude: DOn't be hatin cause your like all jealous and shit

another poster: Your probably gettin ya duck sucked by ya mum right now! And she's gettin hers sucked by you!

Some Dude: Fuck you guys! I'm tyring to flame this faggot who thinks I can't beat his ass when I've got like three dead ninjas here!

background user: I'm so l337 I can beat up chuck norris

quote:
Originally posted by: Background user I can beat up chuck norris

retard: Heresy! Chuck norris pwns you an dur mum!!!

*continued squawking*

[This message has been edited by Hated One (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #46 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:31
Dark Kaiser Dark Kaiser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Some Dude: You suck

Other dude: Nuh uh I got like guns and such.. you suck

Some other Dude: YOu guys I got like rambo over here

Background poster: Rambo so you're like gay right?

Some other dude: Nuh uh quuer-mo, I's be fucking ten girls right now and they'r ebegging for more

Diff poster: Liar fag.

Some other dude: DOn't be hatin cause your like all jealous and shit

another poster: Your probably gettin ya duck sucked by ya mum right now! And she's gettin hers sucked by you!

Some Dude: Fuck you guys! I'm tyring to flame this faggot who thinks I can't beat his ass when I've got like three dead ninjas here!

background user: I'm so l337 I can beat up chuck norris

[QUOTE]Originally posted by: Background user [b]I can beat up chuck norris


retard: Heresy! Chuck norris pwns you an dur mum!!!

*continued squawking*

[/B][/QUOTE]

 #47 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:07
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by J-Bizzy:
Sarah Yoder?..Hmm..the name sounds familiar but i cant come up w/ a face. How do you know someone from here?


I live in Peoria, but I actually know her from IRC. A friend of mine ended up meeting her, just to hang out.

I can't describe her well to you, I've never met her or seen a picture, but I know she has brown hair and is rather... plump.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:34
apocalypse_now21 apocalypse_now21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by J-Bizzy:
hahaha..you look more fucked up than that fat kid


ownT, but yeh I got that picture of another forum froma guy called Kaiser...and I didnt think that many people could have made up the same name thus i drew the conclusion tat you were the same dude
 #49 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:42
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I have an image and a reputation to uphold therefore I cannot allow a misconception like this to exist in people's minds.

THIS is me: [URL=http: //img108.i mageshack. us/img108/ 7025/photo 00423ha.jp g]http://i mg108.imag eshack.us/img108/7025/photo00423ha.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img70.im ageshack.u s/img70/94 99/photo00 431ub.jpg] http://img 70.imagesh ack.us/img70/9499/photo00431ub.jpg[/URL]

See? No remote resembelance whatsoever.



You must smoke meth huh?
 #50 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:15
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pic of Dark Kaiser

godamn that niggas ugly.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics