About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-11, 17:32
Doc_Manhattan Doc_Manhattan is offline
Regular
 
Default So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

So we'r both quite tired and i suiggested going for a drink and seeing a film,so what should we go see outta..

DATE MOVIE
EVIL ALIENS
FINAL DESTINATION 3
KIDULTHOOD
LAST HOLIDAY
LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN
MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA
SYRIANA
THE HILLS HAVE EYES
THE MATADOR
THE PROPOSITION
TWO FOR THE MONEY
WALK THE LINE
 #2 
Old 2006-03-11, 17:32
RevolutionNov7th RevolutionNov7th is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Something with a lot of sex in it.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-11, 17:36
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

I would go see walk the line...
...vote for brown
 #4 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:12
Doc_Manhattan Doc_Manhattan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Come on fukas i gotta decide in the next 10 minutes...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:14
xRWx xRWx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

see date movie, i mean your gonne hate i, but she wont.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:15
Canis_Major Canis_Major is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...


the hills have eyes.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:15
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

The hills have eyes because she will get scared and you'll need to hold onto her.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:15
Jah88 Jah88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Block Party
 #9 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:15
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Hills Have Eyes. Horror movies for the grope win. You won't get bored, and you'll probably get a handful once or twice. That, or she'll puke on you.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:20
Jah88 Jah88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by DeathFromAfar:
Hills Have Eyes. Horror movies for the grope win. You won't get bored, and you'll probably get a handful once or twice. That, or she'll puke on you.


If she's his girlfriend, I dont really think he need the excuse of a scary movie to feel her up but, it always fun in a dark room with other people around.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:22
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Then what the Hell does it matter what movie he picks? Why should you even need to foot the money to go watch a movie if you'll just be busy copping feels and swapping spit? Just stay in and do that in the darkness of your own room.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:24
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

I saw the Hills Have Eyes and the remake is pretty good... definently worth a view -- especially with the girl.

Lots of gore & brutality... not bad for a remake.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:25
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Something with Jessica Alba in it.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:29
Synthetic Ant Synthetic Ant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

I think you should go with Walk the Line.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:33
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by DeathFromAfar:
Hills Have Eyes. Horror movies for the grope win. You won't get bored, and you'll probably get a handful once or twice. That, or she'll puke on you.


lol
 #16 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:37
pkrchmp012 pkrchmp012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

go see and nc-17 rated movie by yourself and pull a pee wee herman.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:38
NuMbEr 1 anNaRcIsT NuMbEr 1 anNaRcIsT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Date movie is a peace of shit i strongly remomend u stay away fron it, and memory of a geesha is stupid long ass biring film

i dsay go with kidulthood make sure that bitch gives you handjob through a hole in bucket of popklore
 #18 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:39
OmegaGiant OmegaGiant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

That "rape her in your backseat movie" is great.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-11, 20:03
Random Random is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

The Hills have eyes or syryana, there both pretty good.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:27
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

No contest here.........Nowhere ...and The doom generation ........MURDERDEATHKILL
 #21 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:33
jesusfan jesusfan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

syriana , perfect date movie.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:44
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

The Matador FTW

~Arete
 #23 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:49
Joelo91 Joelo91 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Let me just say one thing... you said cinema!
 #24 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:50
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Make your own movie
 #25 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:05
Regular
 
cincinnati ohio united states
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by colorsoc:
Make your own movie


is there anything else needed to be said?
 #26 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:11
Ronin13 Ronin13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...


As long as you get pussy during and after the film, it doesn�t really matter.

The Ronin13.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:14
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Gee, I don't know what movie you should see, but I bet I know who does! That's right, the people in Moving Pictures!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:32
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
I would go see walk the line...
...vote for brown



but ask her its easier..
 #29 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:39
Weasel42 Weasel42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Any man under 43 who calls the movie theatre a 'cinema' doesn't belong with a woman.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:46
vaginitis vaginitis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

see the hills have eyes. its suppesed to be really good and shell be clinging to you.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:10
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by Weasel42:
Any man under 43 who calls the movie theatre a 'cinema' doesn't belong with a woman.


Its a cinema in real english, you cuntswab.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:15
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

House Party 3
 #33 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:23
Spatula Tzar Spatula Tzar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

Transamerica. After the move, say you have something important to tell her.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:28
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by BarronVonRonzo:
No contest here.........Nowhere ...and The doom generation ........MURDERDEATHKILL


You are fined one credit for a violation
of the verbal-morality statute.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:35
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by Doc_Manhattan:
So we'r both quite tired and i suiggested going for a drink and seeing a film,so what should we go see outta..

DATE MOVIE
EVIL ALIENS
FINAL DESTINATION 3
KIDULTHOOD
LAST HOLIDAY
LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN
MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA
SYRIANA
THE HILLS HAVE EYES
THE MATADOR
THE PROPOSITION
TWO FOR THE MONEY
WALK THE LINE



The Hills Have Eyes>SYRIANA
 #36 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:35
stiletto stiletto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by Weasel42:
Any man under 43 who calls the movie theatre a 'cinema' doesn't belong with a woman.


Anyone under 14 shouldn't be on totse.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:38
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote: Transamerica. After the move, say you have something important to tell her.


hahahaha that made my day

btw the movie is about a mtf trany

[This message has been edited by sharpe (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #38 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:41
Regular
 
San Francisco
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by Doc_Manhattan:
So we'r both quite tired and i suiggested going for a drink and seeing a film,so what should we go see outta..

DATE MOVIE
EVIL ALIENS
FINAL DESTINATION 3
KIDULTHOOD
LAST HOLIDAY
LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN
MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA
SYRIANA
THE HILLS HAVE EYES
THE MATADOR
THE PROPOSITION
TWO FOR THE MONEY
WALK THE LINE



Walk the Line

She'll either want to have sex with you or Joaquin Phoenix, but you'll be in the closest proximity...
 #39 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:19
GloriousG GloriousG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

whateva u do, du not see Date Movie

worst movie ever, how do i know?

ign review.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:21
Regular
 
London
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

KiDulthood ftw
 #41 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:24
Cybernetico Cybernetico is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So Totse What Film Should I Go See At The Cinema With My Girlfriend Tonigth?...

quote:
Originally posted by colorsoc:
Make your own movie


colorsoc for the win.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics