About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:53
Regular
 
My mommas uterus.
Default I'm leaving the Temple.

After about five years of being a Temple member, I've decided to quit. The reason I'm going is because the Temple has no further use to me. I've met some wonderful people one here, and this thread is a goodbye to the following people, in no specific order.

SuzieGirl (I will sex you, when I get the time)
BSK (I will sex you too)
Zok (...sorry Zok, no sex for you. Love the hair though.)
Acidmelt (I love you... Flaccidmelt)
djsam (Cruzin down the street in my six fo')
Jadedfool (Suzie wants to sex you. How about a threesome?)
LostCause (Z, I will definitely sex you.)
junglist (Yeah...)
Xem (I'll kick your ass in heaven. R.I.P.)
BlackFlag (You don't look like Dr. Gonzo, even though you are a fat, ugly and hairy mexican fucker)
Dankgirl (You keep it steady now, girl.)
Ironz (you're still a fagboy)
Alan Smithee (You're weird.)
deadlycindy (smelly fish goddess something)
Trippy_McGee (I will poop on your bald head one day, homie.)
Famicommie (We have a daughter called Chix0r.)
Winki (Rhymes with stinky)
Stormy (Stay off the drugs... and off Z.)
Bongmano (I love your acid.)
cense (If I'm your buttercup, what does that make you?)
lifejunkie (I like your robots...)
Lokil (You're the only totse person that managed to freak me out.)
r0k (Your name rhymes with Zok. It also rhymes with cock.)
xenosss (I know you had a crush on Freakangel. I won't tell though)
Freakangel (lose some weight, fatty)
Jill (I'll send you the Belgian chocolate one day... promise)
Kati (You're my favourite albino chick.)
Kinkou (You like it when I call you names, you horny bitch.)
Kate (I like your art. And your boobs.)
MrMojoRisin (I've never met you, but I can tell you could sex me up reaaaaal gooood.)
Thetareactor (Don't steay off the drugs.)
J.C. Stanton (I know about your SM dungeon, freak)
Trueborn (I like your gun.)
Dark_Magneto (I like your Magneto signature.)
Rat_Bastard (You sure are.)
Bar room hero and his girlfriend (wife?) (You're my favourite Batjew!)
Mizled (do something about the cellulite on your thighs)
Upside Down (Nanno Sur l'O, NIGGER! Meet me there)
MesserschmidtBf109 (Don't met me at Nanno Sur l'O, thank you)
Sarcophagus (Even though you're a bitch, you have a nice body... not that I didn't have waaaay better. Props to your asses.)
ArmsMerchant (R.I.P. already you old fucker)
Infrared (lol, pwnt!)
Concealed Carrier (You only have half the lungs I do!)
Miki (You're sexable.)
ChibiMiko (lol, fag)
K9 (A fun Bombshock member. Now there's a one in a kind.)
Ain (I hope things worked out between you and your funky girl)
Frey Grimrod (word)
piggarro99 (Are you still as fat and as British?)
Beany (You're a funny guy.)
RAOVQ (Props)
TOWCHBob (You can do nice thing with a switchblade for a guy with long greasy hair.)
sckbch (PIG!)
Nox (You're old and corny.)
riot_kid (Your name always gave me a funny visual)
THEONEWHOISNOTGAY (lol)
Tabiba (Loved your radio show. Thanks for the postcard.)
OsiriS (You're a two faced spic, and both your faces are Mexican.)
Gustave (Don't fuck up Earth's gravitational field please, kthxbi)
Spawny (Nazi porno!)
MandatorySuicide (You're emo but I don't mind.)
tr0g (You have mental issues, dude.)
Tokolosh (lol)


I've probably left out a lot of people because I can't remember everyone's name. None the less, the people I've forgotten know who they are.

sigh

I'm a person of few words when it comes to saying goodbye to something. This mostly because I never say goodbye to anything until it's gone or over. Hence, I'll leave you with the following advice. Party hard. Take no heat of what other people say and think about you. Make a lot of money and spend it all on Champagne and caviar, and I ain't talking about that shitty green or black stuff, I'm talking about the gold looking shit. Share the wealth and treat the ladies right, and they'll take good care of you. There is nothing more important in this World than that. The warm feeling of spending time, no matter how short it may seem, with a person that connects with you without having to speak a word.

Take care you freaks.

Yours sincerely,

Snoopy.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:55
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

*rejoices*

nah, i don't really have anything against you.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:56
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Bye Snoopy... this better be archived.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:57
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Goodbye.

<3

[This message has been edited by MomentaryLapseOfReason (edited 03-05-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:58
Moderator
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

farewell.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:59
infamous big j infamous big j is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

I always loved you, Snoopy.


Even though you hated me.


 #7 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:59
Moderator
 
Canada
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

The End.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-05, 21:59
Waving Pickle Waving Pickle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Goodbye.

<3




 #9 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:00
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

*cries* I didn't really know ya all that well, but you'll be missed! Let's have a moment of silence. *lights a candle* Everyone light a candle for Snoopy. http://tinyurl.com/buqs4
 #10 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:00
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Well, you didn't like me, and to be honest I didn't like you. But I respected your oppinion because you always stood ground, you're a man of principals, and I like that! Maybe hard to believe, (gee, I never thought I'd say this) but I'm gonna miss you. Take care in life . May you have a fullfilling and succesfull one!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:01
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

You'll be back, nobody ever truly leaves.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:02
The Shady Dealer The Shady Dealer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

I've never seen you post before, but anyone with more than 20k posts is a God in my book.

Good luck and good bye.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:02
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

I will miss you.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:02
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. On totse's behalf, I'd like to thank you for being such a devoted moderator over the years. I wish you the best.

*Hug*

PS: I think that's the first emoticon I've ever used.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:04
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

bye snoopy
 #16 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:04
Rembrandt Q. Einstein Rembrandt Q. Einstein is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Ill remember you. You always said " I'm on to you Homer."
 #17 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:04
the_mute the_mute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Holy fuck.

Take care.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:04
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Where's my champagne?!?!

Snoopy, if I ever become a rich and famous rockstar and I'm traveling through Europe you should be my roadie. We could start a rumor that I'm pregnant with your baby and we're going to name is Totse.

Cheers,
Lost
 #19 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:04
Bjork Bjork is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

byebyes
 #20 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:05
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by Rembrandt Q. Einstein:
Ill remember you. You always said " I'm on to you Homer."


Uh, that was me, not Snoopy. Unless he did it, too.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:06
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. On totse's behalf, I'd like to thank you for being such a devoted moderator over the years. I wish you the best.

*Hug*

PS: I think that's the first emoticon I've ever used.



Can I take his place as mod?
I'm going to email you reasons why, as I don't want to get off topic in this momentous thread.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:06
xRWx xRWx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

You're a dick, but im gonne miss you..

Farewell nigga
 #23 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:06
Holden DaPenor Holden DaPenor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Bye
 #24 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:07
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

WTF MATE?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:09
the_mute the_mute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

This is the end of an era.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:09
moss2455 moss2455 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

And one of Totse's legendary posters is gone..., its a bad day

Bye, good luck, and come back..

Edit-leave him as a mod in case he does come back




[This message has been edited by moss2455 (edited 03-05-2006).]
 #27 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:10
Harlequin Senior Harlequin Senior is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?
 #28 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:10
actionfaad actionfaad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by Snoopy:
I'm going to kill myself.


*...fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap...*

Good riddance, faggot.

*...fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap...*
 #29 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:11
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Personally, I don't think he made much differene to SG, he just locked what he didn't agree with.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:11
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

NOOO!!!

can you atleast insult me once before you leave?
 #31 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:12
Windowlicker Windowlicker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Bye!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:13
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
You'll be back, nobody ever truly leaves.


 #33 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:14
Myke Myke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Although I never thought any of the mod's leaving would be a bad thing, you don't really appreciate it until it's lost. People have bitched about you closing threads you don't like, but thankfully - we have similar tastes. Here's to from hereforth reading shitty threads that aren't locked. *Packs a bowl*
 #34 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:15
Moderator
 
AL, USA.
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

One of the few people who Totse will honestly be different without.
Take care, Snoopy. Headbutt as many people as you possibly can.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:16
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
WTF MATE?


 #36 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:17
Narcoplectic Narcoplectic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

I'll miss you Snoopy.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:17
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Jesus, you really took that thread, where I owned you about 10 times over, to heart didn't you?

Bye Snoops.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:17
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

can we have one more

"______ your an idiot."
 #39 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:18
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Bye.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:19
Regular
 
Pennsylvania
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Farewell, and I'll follow your advice.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:20
fuckhead fuckhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

:'(


- peace out
 #42 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:24
-Morb- -Morb- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

No more Snoopy... that'll take some getting used to. Bye.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:25
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waving Pickle
quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Goodbye.

<3




 #44 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:25
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

I'd like to thank you for introducing me to Wong Kar Wai. That is all. Go die in a car fire.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:25
landfill landfill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

You won't go down as a legend, you already are one.

Farewell.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:26
Zozzy Zozzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

Faggot.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:26
Moderator
 
Eh
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

It's been great talking with you. Good luck.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:26
patmagroin patmagroin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

i hope you get aids.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:29
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

quote:
Originally posted by sybil:
Well, you didn't like me, and to be honest I didn't like you. But I respected your oppinion because you always stood ground, you're a man of principals, and I like that! Maybe hard to believe, (gee, I never thought I'd say this) but I'm gonna miss you. Take care in life . May you have a fullfilling and succesfull one!


About what I was gonna say. I don't know if I'll miss Snoopy, though, but as much of a prick he was, he always stood by his convictions and never let up any ground. That deserves at least a little respect, in my books.

Therefor, I am NOT going to celebrate and rub it in like a jackass.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:30
jsaxton14 jsaxton14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving the Temple.

You were a complete ass and I often disagreed with much of what you posted. However, you made some great points from time to time, and I also got a lot of laughs from your posts. You were a unique poster that will not be replaced. and you might even be missed.

Best of luck in whatever endeavors you choose to pursue.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics