About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:05
Regular
 
Ohio
Default When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Okay totse, we have all been in the situation where we have weed but no pipe, bong, papers, etc. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?! Well what I usually do is make some type of ghetto "steamroller" out of a toilet paper roll tube and cut a hole in it and make a screen with tinfoil. Also i will sometimes find a metal pen and take it apart and it like a chillum.
My Question for you, totse, is what do you do when you have weed but nothing to smoke out of?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:06
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Can-pipe. All the time.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:07
Fentanyl IV Fentanyl IV is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Crackpipe keychain, works every time.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:09
outsmartyouwithignorance outsmartyouwithignorance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

papermate pen,the tip is steel so i just flip the tip and stab the pen onto it, making a 1/2 hitter. I just reload. But I always have something to smoke with so I dont worry.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:12
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

apple pipe.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:13
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
apple pipe.

Yeah I would definetly have to second that one. I love eating the apple when Im done using it too.

 #7 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:15
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Can.

Soda Bottle.

Ghetto steamrollers.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:15
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Eat it
 #9 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:16
Regular
 
Brooksville, Fla
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Toilet Paper tube shottie

I made a 3ft one from a wrapping paper tube and its crazy.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:18
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by sii:

Soda Bottle.



What do you use for a bowl?

 #11 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:18
Synthetic Ant Synthetic Ant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

I'll probably use a coke can, if I can't find anything else, but I almost always have papers on me.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:19
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by outsmartyouwithignorance:
papermate pen,the tip is steel so i just flip the tip and stab the pen onto it, making a 1/2 hitter. I just reload. But I always have something to smoke with so I dont worry.


I have one of those. But I usually just use a Post-It note if I can't find my pipe.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:19
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by voodoonirvana:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sii:
[b]
Soda Bottle.



What do you use for a bowl?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Make a hole at the bottom of the bottle (on the side/bottom.

Make rush (hole on side).

Use tin foil for bowl. If you don't have any tin foil... Maybe the top of a salt-shaker if it fits?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:25
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by sii:
Use tin foil for bowl. If you don't have any tin foil... Maybe the top of a salt-shaker if it fits?


A socket piece works well too...
 #15 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:27
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Not sure if this is true. But can you really get alzheimers disease from smoking out of aluminum too much? Also I heard some bad stuff about smoking out of copper...any info?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:40
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by voodoonirvana:
Not sure if this is true. But can you really get alzheimers disease from smoking out of aluminum too much? Also I heard some bad stuff about smoking out of copper...any info?


Copper has a bunch of carcinogens. As for aluminum, I think it's pretty much harmless. And I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause Alzherimer's. Alzheimer's is really complicated, you've gotta have the genes for it and whatnot...
 #17 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:05
JJ 1738 JJ 1738 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

an orbit gumwrapper works for a small ghetto joint
 #18 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:10
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by JJ 1738:
an orbit gumwrapper works for a small ghetto joint

HAHAHA thats great.

 #19 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:11
PokerDonkey PokerDonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

THIS HAS BEEN DONE 1000X. NOT ORIGINAL.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:13
soro_one soro_one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

2 butter knives and a heating source.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:50
Shishananee Shishananee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Cardboard. My first blunt was made with carboard from a Mt.Dew box. All you do is peel of a layer on each side (or if you are skilled, you can peel it into 4 or 5) and use the innermost layer for the blunt.

I ended up with a blunt about 6 x .25 in, filled with my home-grown shit. The only bad part is if you got the carboard too thick, it's a bit more harsh to smoke.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:53
tjenigma1 tjenigma1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Make a can pipe. Just put a dent at the side of the can and put a bunch of little holes in it (the bowl), inhale from the part you drink from.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:56
Apoxyus Apoxyus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by tjenigma1:
Make a can pipe. Just put a dent at the side of the can and put a bunch of little holes in it (the bowl), inhale from the part you drink from.


And then poke a hole in the side for a carb.

And I always have papers or a pipe. If I don't then I run up to the nearest head shop and buy one.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:57
TINYTANKER TINYTANKER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

never tried this but a carrot pipe would be funny to see someone use

pineapple bong would amusing also
 #25 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:17
assisted_reality assisted_reality is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by TINYTANKER:
never tried this but a carrot pipe would be funny to see someone use

pineapple bong would amusing also



You my friend are a genious! I'm going to the store in the morning and buying a pineapple now. It shouldn't taste too bad either as pineapple has a pretty strong taste, much more than an apple.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:21
Regular
 
Fuckville
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Water bottle bong (sort of)

Take a water bottle and pour very cold water about a little less the half way, then I make a hole near the upper half of the bottle. Then take apart a pen and jam it in the hole with the tip of the pen resting against the inside of the cap. Take the cap off and cover the opening with tin foil while pressing down on it a bit. Punching small holes in the tin foil with a pen. Place weed on tin foil, light, suck through pen and enjoy .
 #27 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:37
Docta_Gonzo Docta_Gonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

I usually use a can or soda bottle bowl. I have smoked out of receipt paper before. This is good if you save your receipts. I am sure it is not good to smoke the ink and the paper isn't very thin. After being in your wallet for a while though it thins out a bit. ALso you just gotta use a lot of weed for receipt joints. Not a good idea, but it gets you high.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:45
barnes barnes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by Docta_Gonzo:
I usually use a can or soda bottle bowl. I have smoked out of receipt paper before. This is good if you save your receipts. I am sure it is not good to smoke the ink and the paper isn't very thin. After being in your wallet for a while though it thins out a bit. ALso you just gotta use a lot of weed for receipt joints. Not a good idea, but it gets you high.


I save the paper that my school makes me use when I grab a cookie at lunch. Thats perfect. Its bacily rolling paper.

But, most of the time I use a can pipe. Last nice I shoved a screen into my inhaller. That worked good.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-20, 04:00
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by TINYTANKER:
never tried this but a carrot pipe would be funny to see someone use

pineapple bong would amusing also




That would be such a cool bong. You could even eat it afterwards.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:04
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

You know, I've never been in this situation. I actually bought a couple of cheapo pipes a couple of weeks before I actually started smoking. Preparedness.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:25
General Mills General Mills is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by assisted_reality:
You my friend are a genious! I'm going to the store in the morning and buying a pineapple now. It shouldn't taste too bad either as pineapple has a pretty strong taste, much more than an apple.


Post pics!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:36
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by General Mills:
Post pics!

 #33 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:43
Regular
 
Midwest,usa
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

quote:
Originally posted by Shishananee:
Cardboard. My first blunt was made with carboard from a Mt.Dew box. All you do is peel of a layer on each side (or if you are skilled, you can peel it into 4 or 5) and use the innermost layer for the blunt.

I ended up with a blunt about 6 x .25 in, filled with my home-grown shit. The only bad part is if you got the carboard too thick, it's a bit more harsh to smoke.




Dude,thats actually a great idea. Im gonna try that and see how thin i can get the cardboard.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-20, 06:45
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

bump
 #35 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:00
Zapphle Zapphle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Damn. Someone beat us to the pineapple bong idea.
http://images.google.com/images?q=pineapple+bong&hl=en
 #36 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:02
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Damn, then were just going to have to outdo them and make a pineapple gravity bong or some shit.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-20, 08:41
Zapphle Zapphle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

I got it! Make a pineapple bong and join it with a pumpkin. Suck air out of pumpkin and fill entire pumpkin with smoke. Like a pseudo-gravity bong (without water). Then carb it (Carb will be plugged with a carrot since we are using plants). Props to whoever attempts this.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-20, 10:00
D.E.A-D D.E.A-D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When Theres Just Nothing Else To Use

Come on, I know you have to of heard of the popcan pipe. If that cant work for you make an aluminum foil pipe.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics