About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:35
Regular
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
Default good music for ANY drug

pantera.

discuss.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:47
Snuzzles Snuzzles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

Infected Mushroom or Shpongle.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:51
Regular
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

metal > techno/trance
 #4 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:06
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

Pantera is HORRIBLE with hallucinogens.

Jimi Hendrix is probably the only one I can think of.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:08
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

Im not really in to metal. I like classic rock. Allman Brothers Band, Bob Dylan, basically anything that is very chill.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:08
QStrange QStrange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

quote:
Originally posted by Snuzzles:
Infected Mushroom or Shpongle.



I second. My two absolutey favorite techno artists. Amazing while on shrooms.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:10
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

Dokken
 #8 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:11
Regular
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

Classic rock, prog. rock, metal, its all good.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:12
Regular
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

quote:
Originally posted by sii:
Pantera is HORRIBLE with hallucinogens.



UMMM not if you like Pantera. I hate when people think loud music will automatically ruin your trip.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:14
Ankhd Ankhd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

Jazz
 #11 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:17
ibajem ibajem is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

quote:
Originally posted by struggling artist:
UMMM not if you like Pantera. I hate when people think loud music will automatically ruin your trip.


ehh i kind of agree with him and i like pantera, but to each his own

i'll take metal over anything drunk though

would rather trip to something trippy and thought producing, cowboys from hell would probably scare me
 #12 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:18
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

quote:
Originally posted by struggling artist:
UMMM not if you like Pantera. I hate when people think loud music will automatically ruin your trip.


No, I love Pantera, and I listen to very loud music when I'm tripping.

Pantera is aggressive. When you do psychedelics, you're not agressive. In fact, you don't want anything that reminds you that you should or want to be aggressive.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:18
Regular
 
Brooksville, Fla
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

I always enjoy ...and Rock and Roll
 #14 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:21
rastapimp rastapimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

quote:
Originally posted by sii:
Pantera is HORRIBLE with hallucinogens.

Jimi Hendrix is probably the only one I can think of.



 #15 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:09
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default Re: good music for ANY drug

C'mon guys, Music - ...And Rock And Roll.

Drugs - BLTC.

That should be blatantly obvious.

Moving...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics