About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:21
Regular
 
Default Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

So, people of BLTC...

After a tiring argument with a friend about which paper is best, I decide to ask you...

What is your favourite paper for rolling joints?

Personally, I like drum papers best... I hate those huge "king-size" ones... and I hate all of those translucent ones (especially the "smoking" brand...)
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:22
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

This same thread was done yesterday but whatever...i say Juicy Jays and ZigZags are the only way to go.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:24
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

I never used papers, I have used a Post-It note once though, out of desperation...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:46
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

I just rip the blank pages out of dictionaries, so needless to say half the dictionaries in my scholl dont have back pages now.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:54
hug_a_mime hug_a_mime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

EZ Wider Lights. They do the job.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:23
mean people suck mean people suck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

EZ Wider double wides.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:00
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

I got Ron Jeremy rolling papers!!!!

"Designed to handle the biggest load!"
 #8 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:04
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Bus transfers, pages out of free bibles/dictionaries...

I am to scared to face the store clerk while purchasing something that is almost definately going to be used for weed
 #9 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:06
TweEeKeR TweEeKeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Zig-Zags, or I just got Randy's King Size, the ones in the wire in them. The only real reason I got that pack was because on the inside of the pack it says, "Wired in U.S.A. since 1975"
 #10 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:07
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
I am to scared to face the store clerk while purchasing something that is almost definately going to be used for weed


 #11 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:16
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by KamikazePimp:



lol, that emote says it all doesn't it? Anyway, my transfers/pages work equally as well, and are completely free (hehe, free kuran anybody?)
 #12 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:18
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
(hehe, free kuran anybody?)


Over here, I'm runnin low on TP 4 my bunghole!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:19
soro_one soro_one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Zigzags. The white packs of course. If you use blue packs your an idiot and I hate you.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:03
DrugMonkey DrugMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Rizla blue slims or silver get them free everytime i purchase a item of everybodydoesit.com,lol

They half the pack tho,lol
 #15 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:04
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Samson. [/thread]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:07
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by soro_one:
Zigzags. The white packs of course. If you use blue packs your an idiot and I hate you.


What if I use the orange packs?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:25
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Randy's Wired.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:25
AliceInChains02 AliceInChains02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

blank bible/dictionary pages aren't especially nasty for you or anything? it doesn't seem right...
 #19 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:28
Regular
 
Midwest,usa
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by voodoonirvana:
What if I use the orange packs?


Dude,
Orange pack zigzags ftw.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:29
sabian sabian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by mean people suck:
EZ Wider double wides.


 #21 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:37
RP_NS RP_NS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

golden wraps strawberry
 #22 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:58
feeble89 feeble89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

RAW
 #23 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:09
Synthetic Ant Synthetic Ant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Elements rips papers are by far the best. Amazing when you can use length to make 4 grams last a half hour. Other than that and flavoured rips papers, I use Rizla King Size Slims and I occasionally use Zig-Zags to patch up rips and join other papers together.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:17
Regular
 
Fuckville
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

ez widers, zig zags, jokers.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:49
manaic manaic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Jobs is the best kind.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:51
jollypinkgiant jollypinkgiant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

zig zag kut korners, or golden wraps, they are pretty cool.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:03
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by jollypinkgiant:
zig zag kut korners



Haha, the old stand-by. Every gas station/corner store I've been to in my life carries these. I usually end up using these when I haven't been to a headshop in a while.


Also, anything by Zen sucks. Period. Those shitty papers might as well not have any gum to begin with, for all the good it does. Fuck Zen papers.

[This message has been edited by WhoreMonger (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #28 
Old 2006-03-20, 08:18
Caramello Koala Caramello Koala is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Zig Zags
 #29 
Old 2006-03-20, 13:06
Unregistered Unregistered is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by Caramello Koala:
[b]Zig Zags[/B]


 #30 
Old 2006-03-20, 14:09
Steffin Steffin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Damn there's some strong brand loyalty in this thread.

I don't care who makes my papers. A paper is a fuckin' paper to me.

Joints are so wasteful anyways, Id rather take knife hits.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-20, 15:21
bentheman bentheman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

silver rizzla and i once used a page from the bible, we all get stoned at the church

[This message has been edited by bentheman (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #32 
Old 2006-03-20, 16:03
crowbar monkey crowbar monkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Personally, my favorite papers are Zig Zags, the orange ones. They roll so nice!
 #33 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:23
jdp jdp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

yeah orange pack. or blunt wraps. anyways what is knifing?
 #34 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:34
insaneike_420 insaneike_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

JOB 1.5s hands fkn down!

Or Jokers 1-1/2" when they're out of JOBs

Zig-zags are too damn harsh.

and thsoe golden wraps SUCK ass, but thats what my girl even likes... pfft.

later
 #35 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:37
Concho Concho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

i use rizla orange. they are cool. but zig zags come in second.. or when i cant find anything i just go to the vending machine and buy a pack of king size blue smoking papers.. i mean they get the job done too
 #36 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:41
Chronic The Hedgehog Chronic The Hedgehog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by Steffin:
Joints are so wasteful anyways, Id rather take knife hits.


 #37 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:46
Narcoplectic Narcoplectic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

I rarely use papers, but when I do I use Bambus. I rather use Zig Zags but the grocery store only has Bambu and EZwider.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-20, 19:38
Jasper Jones Jasper Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

J<>B 1.5s is what I usually roll with, or 1.25s. They always do the trick.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:01
red white and jew red white and jew is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

i havent really tried to many diffrent papers, but i bought some TOP rolling papers once, and they fucking suck nigger testicals! they rip super easy ,they burn fast and the gum sucks..argh! has anyone ever tried these? i hear good things about zig zag.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:10
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Rizla blue king slims.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:12
ell em en oh ell em en oh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by jdp:
anyways what is knifing?

knifing is when you have two knives...you squish hash between the flat part of each blade then hold over a stove or lighter and inhale the smoke...or at least thats what i was told

 #42 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:13
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

quote:
Originally posted by AliceInChains02:
blank bible/dictionary pages aren't especially nasty for you or anything? it doesn't seem right...


No its just really thin paper, its not bad for you at all.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:36
CokedUP CokedUP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Orange zigzags...
 #44 
Old 2006-03-20, 21:05
barnes barnes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Those papers they make you use to grab cookies and stuff. They have them at my school.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-20, 21:31
Melba666 Melba666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rollin' papers... What's your choice?

Black Death� .49� for a pack of 50 papers so they are cheaper, but the skeleton on the pack is what gets me to actually buy them.


Most of you are uberNoobs for using postitnotes and shit like that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics