About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:18
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default temazepam

How long does it stay in your system? Can they test for it? I'm on probation and want to know. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by thugalbino (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:37
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

Black Ultimate Mighty Power.......C'mon totse, help me out.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:38
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: temazepam

GOOGLE AND EROWID

Thats all i have to say
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:40
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by voodoonirvana:
GOOGLE AND EROWID

Thats all i have to say



I tried google and they came up with test for it. But not how long it stays in your system. I check erowid, nothing.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:48
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: temazepam

i had some about a year ago, my buddy gave a couple 30mgs to me for free on my b-day, april 10th. drove around smokin blunts, then had a 40. felt niiiiiiiice. they were capsules.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:53
mallory knox mallory knox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

When I was on paper, the only thing that I could get away with daily was somas.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:54
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

For some odd reason, I took a 30 mg temazepam about a year ago, and got really fucked up. The next day I popped another one, and nothing happened! I took another one about an hour later and still nothing!

That is the fastest tolerance build up if it was tolerance.

Oh, and I haven't the slightest idea how long it stays in your system...I'll do some research and get back to you later.

Edit: Based on what I've read about other benzodiazepines, it could stay in your system for around a week, depending on what other drugs you may have used.

My 2 cents.

[This message has been edited by cartmanblue (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:02
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by cartmanblue:
For some odd reason, I took a 30 mg temazepam about a year ago, and got really fucked up. The next day I popped another one, and nothing happened! I took another one about an hour later and still nothing!

That is the fastest tolerance build up if it was tolerance.

Oh, and I haven't the slightest idea how long it stays in your system...I'll do some research and get back to you later.

Edit: Based on what I've read about other benzodiazepines, it could stay in your system for around a week, depending on what other drugs you may have used.

And yes, there is a urine test for benzodiazepines.

My 2 cents.




 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:04
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

shit, i posted twice
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:19
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

Three times, lol. And some benzos stay for 40 days.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:21
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by HeaT:
Three times, lol. And some benzos stay for 40 days.


Yes, I forgot to add that not all benzos stay in your system for the same amount of time, it varies. (obvious).

4 times!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:52
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by cartmanblue:
Yes, I forgot to add that not all benzos stay in your system for the same amount of time, it varies. (obvious).

4 times!



Shit.....40 days. I might as well just save the pills for after probation. It's not worth going back. Thanks for the input guys.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:17
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by thugalbino:
Shit.....40 days. I might as well just save the pills for after probation. It's not worth going back. Thanks for the input guys.


Yeah, good plan. Just out of interest, how long till your probation is done with?

[This message has been edited by cartmanblue (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:28
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by cartmanblue:
Yeah, good plan. Just out of interest, how long till your probation is done with?




June 9th. Been on it for over a year. 2 more Drug tests left.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:17
Tattered and Torn Tattered and Torn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

Lucky you. I've taken Temazepam numerous times at doses up to 120 MG and felt nothing but a slight drows-head.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:37
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

yay, found detection time: http://www.norchemlab.com/reference/dtq/0103dtq02.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Tattered and Torn:
Lucky you. I've taken Temazepam numerous times at doses up to 120 MG and felt nothing but a slight drows-head.


I like these cause they help me sleep and makes the day go by waaaaaaaay quicker.

[This message has been edited by thugalbino (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #17 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:27
modman860 modman860 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

has anyone here had any experience with ruffies? i'm interested in tryin it but will it just put me to sleep? i read an experience on erowid and it seems pretty tight
 #18 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:37
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: temazepam

Actually it looks like 1-3 days... http://www.norchemlab.com/reference/dtq/0103dtq02.htm

Benzodiazepines 1-42 days <-- Erowid
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml
 #19 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:39
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: temazepam

quote:
Originally posted by modman860:
has anyone here had any experience with ruffies? i'm interested in tryin it but will it just put me to sleep? i read an experience on erowid and it seems pretty tight


That's what I want to try too.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics