About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:18
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default My Ayahuasca Experience

Ayahuasca Experience by panthrax.

Preparation: 2oz of p. virdis and roughly 100 grams of b. caapi were placed into a large, stainless steel pot and 1 liter or so of water was added to the plant material. The concoction was brewed on a low boil for 4.5 hours on a conventional kitchen stove, stirring occasionally with a stainless steel ice cream scooper.

After 4.5 hours, the tea was siphoned off from the plant material and the resulting liquid was added to a seperate pot which was used to reduce the volume down to a drinkable amount or in other words, concentrating the tea.

The tea was reduced down to about 2.5 cups of a dark, bitter/earthy-tasting brew.

[Had fasted 18 hours before ingestion]

Dose: 7:30pm - 1.5 cups was gulped down.
8:00pm - 1 cup was gulped down.

Experience: After both doses were ingested, I sat in my friend's empty apartment that he allowed me to use for the experience. I had brought over my Playstation 2 and had connected it to his T.V. so I could have something to do while I waited for the effects to begin. I tried playing a video game but it just didn't seem right for the setting and the experience. So I turned the T.V. off and stared out his window to the setting sun in complete silence.

About 10 minutes into staring out the window, I got up and inserted the CD I had brought over, "Shpongle - Divine Moments of Truth". I turned the volume up and sat back down and lit up a cigarette while I closed my eyes and listened to the music. About 2 minutes or so into the "Divine Moments of Truth" song, I began to feel quite strange. It was a sedation, almost like a marijuana sedation; without the euphoria. It has a strange 'DXM-like' psychedelicness to it, or so I thought.

What seemed to be like mere seconds after I first noticed this sedation feeling, I began to see a remarkable array of colors, shapes, geometrical patterns, blossoming into my closed eye vision. I opened my eyes to see if this too was happening with my open-eyed vision and how different things were! My perception of objects around me was very distorted. Things that I knew where close to me, appeared far away; and vise versa. The room had taken on a completely different shape altogether.

A strange sense of 'a person in the room' (that's the best way I can descibe it) came over me. I began to look around to see if my sense was correct. I couldn't see anything clearly. My vision was distupted by colors, shapes, and geometrical patterns, swirling about my vision. In my perheprial vision, I could see what appeared to be a lawn gnome, except much larger. As large as a person, standing to the left of me. This was quite creepy in all honesty. It's "Santa Claus" looking face, with rosy red cheeks, and that big stupid smile on its face. Suddenly, it spoke to me. I dashed back to the couch where I had pen and paper handy and wrote down the words he had said to me, "hello. welcome. enjoy your stay." - This seemed quite appropriate of him to say all of s sudden. I suddenly understood him to be the "welcome guy" to the DMT experience. He was welcoming me. But then I realized, "If he is welcoming me, then this must be the beginning of the experience. Which means this is going to get alot more crazy." - And that it did!

There was a time lapse that I cannot account for in real time, since my understanding of time was very distored. A minute seemed an eternity. So I have no idea how long it was from the time I noticed the oversized lawn gnome to now but things had definately gotten worse. I was no longer in the apartment. I was now in what appeared to be space. That's right, space. I was floating in a blackness, with small shining object in the distant background. I began to see an array of images in this darkness. Random colors, T.V. show images, scenes of war and violence, plants growing in the wild, rising and setting sunsets/rises, puppets on strings, unrecognizable numbers or letters, impossible shapes and patterns all flying into my vision at once. These were only some of the things I managed to get a good look at and remember.

It was like I was travling down a road of all these images. At the end of the road, I saw myself. Except I was see-through, and my hand went straight through my other-self. I don't think my other self could see me, because I tried to get his attention. I was excited, for some reason. There was something I desperately needed to tell him (myself) but (myself) wouldn't even look at me. (Myself's) eyes were locked towards the ground (or "down" because there was no visable 'ground').

Almost in an instant I was 'transported' back to my friend's living room. I was standing up, staring at a wall. I had removed my socks and shoes at some point, something I do not remember doing. I still felt funny, and there were still strange colors and shapes in my vision, but I was coherent, and no longer "full force" tripping.

I wrote down the time. It was 3:12am. I spent the next hour going over the experience in my head, writing down little bits and pieces that I felt were important. I smoked several cigarettes also, recollecting on my new understanding of myself, humans, and of 'the spirit realm' (as I somehow understood the "space" I was in to be).

Very powerfull stuff and is NOT to be taken lightly at all.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:20
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Troll, stop making up random drugs.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:22
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
Troll, stop making up random drugs.


Shut up you fucking idiot. I don't have time for the likes of you.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:23
Hazey Hazey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Oh man, that brings back great experiences and great times, Panthrax - I apreciate you giving that article. I'm on Lexapro, so I can't do Ayahuasca anymore, but that trip report brought back some great memories of when I used to use it.

And that santa part cracked me up, I usually see something also, but it's usually an old lady, I never know why.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:26
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

quote:
Originally posted by Hazey:
Oh man, that brings back great experiences and great times, Panthrax - I apreciate you giving that article. I'm on Lexapro, so I can't do Ayahuasca anymore, but that trip report brought back some great memories of when I used to use it.

And that santa part cracked me up, I usually see something also, but it's usually an old lady, I never know why.



That really sucks about the Lexapro thing, Hazey.

But yeah, Santa Claus, old ladies, it's all a bunch old people!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:26
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
Troll, stop making up random drugs.


Shut up you insult to all organic life


And nice panthrax, intresting read
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:26
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Wow, you tripped for like the whole night and into the early morning then, huh?


I may try it when I become older and have tried other things (shrooms, of course).
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:34
AdrenalineJunkie420 AdrenalineJunkie420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

So i dont understand, you just all of a sudden basically stopped tripping? idk if thats just how you wrote it or how it was?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:34
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

so funny how we see shit like "santa clause" face. symbols and subconcious connotations and connections in our brains is very funny on trips.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:35
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

I assume that you didnt have a trip sitter, since you had no mention of one. But i would think that if one moment you walking around and apartment and then next your in space somewhere, i would be worried i would unknowingly do something really stupid.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:37
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

quote:
Originally posted by AdrenalineJunkie420:
So i dont understand, you just all of a sudden basically stopped tripping? idk if thats just how you wrote it or how it was?



You must understand. I was tripping from about 8:15pm to 3:12am at FULL FORCE. This is remarkably long for Ayahuasca but I am also 118lbs, and I had fasted 18 hours before the trip.

When I say, "transported back to my friend's living room and I was quite coherent but there was still colors and shapes in my vision" is totally natural. In a sense, yes. I did suddenly stop tripping. But there is a better way to say it. I had suddenly stopped tripping FULL FORCE, yes. And now I was left to see the colors and shapes and light visual hallucinations.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:40
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

quote:
Originally posted by Quageschi:
I assume that you didnt have a trip sitter, since you had no mention of one.


You're right. There was no trip sitter.

I assumed I would be okay (and I was) due to the past psychedelic experiences I have had (which is a whole bunch of them, which alot of different ones).

So I was pretty confident.

WARNING: DMT IS IN NO WAY LIKE LSD OR PSILOCYBIN (MUSHROOMS)! SO DO NOT TRY TO COMPARE THEM. YES, THEY HELP WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE PSYCHEDELIC STATE BUT THE EXPERIENCE IT TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:17
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Man, I gotta get me some DMT.

I would definately prefer to get straight-up smokable DMT rather than Ayahuasca, that just sounds too long and drawn out. I've heard DMT extractions aren't terribly hard... maybe something to look into panthrax?

Oh, and Shpongle = the shit .
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:35
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

quote:
Originally posted by robbinthehood:


I've heard DMT extractions aren't terribly hard.



From the methods ive seen its not really that easy. Takes a fair amount of time and some knowledge in chemistry.

 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:47
QStrange QStrange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

I dont mean to be nosey, but where did you aquire this ayahuasca?

Was it bought from a dealer or offline?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:19
CaSp3R88 CaSp3R88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Good report Panthrax. I've been thinking of doing this for a while, but Im pretty sure I'd need a trip sitter. This reminded me of one night when I was on 5g of shrooms, I was trying to sleep, and every time I closed my eyes, I kept seeing a damn garden gnome, smiling sinisterly. Creepy shit. I read all the erowid trip reports, and I guess the thing you saw was the "guardian/guide" of the ayahuasca. Sweet. At least you didn't experience dismemberment, like people commonly do in Ayahuasca visions...

And yeah, did you happen to get these things from a familiar online source. The Men's Grape Barn perhaps?

CaspeR
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:21
ReUsedSmoke ReUsedSmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Thanx for the share panthrax...Sounds like it was a very "perspective changing" experience and should definetly not be taken lightly...Thanx for making us all aware..
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:34
InsertSloganHere InsertSloganHere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Damn, panthrax. Sounds crazy!

Good read, too.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:44
Moderator
 
Atlanta | www.panthrax.host.sk
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Yes, a very familiar online source.

One that which has been banned from speaking about if you are going to be associating drug use with their company name.

I think we all know who that is, now don't we?

(DONT POST IT!)
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:44
insaneike_420 insaneike_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Ayahuasca Experience

Ayahuasca is a trip huh?

Try smoking pure DMT man lol. Fkn psycho!

I done DMT twice, ayahuasca nad smoked extracted crystals once at this club in chatt. got it off this nigger thats also my LSD source. Was wickid shit but nto as crazy as the ayahuasca...

My trip was like some space-aged crazy mindfuck type shit. It scared the fuck out of me! I was literaly in a UFO and everything, went to mexico, and all kinda of shit on my trip lol. It was soo fkn real! That shit scared the hell outta me though!

It didn't even compare to LSD like some say though, i mean intense-wise eyah, stronger, but not even close to half the trip...

later
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics