About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:06
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default I like seeing other people high

I don't know why, but lately, I've found myself enjoying seeing other people get high.

I gave my friend salvia for his first time, of course explaining to him how intense it would be before hand.

I have also been telling people about certain drugs, hoping that they would do them in front of me.

I don't even find myself interested in drugs (other than alcohol or maybe mdma or opiates).

The messed up thing about that is that I actually have a huge drug collection (over 10 different drugs lying around).

I don't know, is anyone else like that?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:13
Toddler Fondler Toddler Fondler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

Send me some drugs and I'll get high on webcam for you.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:25
el_werido el_werido is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

Yeah its pretty funny watching people trip out when your the sitter.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:28
ftwchriso ftwchriso is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

Last night one of my friends who was on E was on the floor squirming around with some glowsticks, then people started to touch him all over his body (because he was rolling and people wanted him to feel even better).

That just made me want to drop right then and there.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:59
frank the tank frank the tank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

i know exactly what your talkin about,i especially like seeing my friends try somethin for the first time.most of my friends are bud/alcohol/occasional painkillers.but when one of them will do blow with me it makes the night so much funner for me,cuz i feel like a piece of shit bein all blown out talkin a shitload and they are just blazed not wantin me to talk so much.even when they do it though i still do alot more...for every line one friend does ill do one too.

EDIT:does anyone else feel a kinda special bond with some people when you get fucked up with em? when me and a couple people blew mad lello all night,i feel it made us alot closer,because we talked all night,really got to get to know a couple of people real well,something that is real rare in the "sober" world.

[This message has been edited by frank the tank (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:11
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

quote:
Originally posted by Toddler Fondler:
Send me some drugs and I'll get high on webcam for you.


I'll trip on TAPE and send it to you... or better yet, I'll trip outside the whitehouse with an ak-47, so I get on the news!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:17
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:
I'll trip on TAPE and send it to you... or better yet, I'll trip outside the whitehouse with an ak-47, so I get on the news!


Pcp/suicide by cop
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:29
TweEeKeR TweEeKeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

quote:
Originally posted by frank the tank:

EDIT:does anyone else feel a kinda special bond with some people when you get fucked up with em? when me and a couple people blew mad lello all night,i feel it made us alot closer,because we talked all night,really got to get to know a couple of people real well,something that is real rare in the "sober" world.




Yeah, I find ther is a bond between any two people on the same substance. Only the two old plastered men at the end of the bar can understand what each other are saying, for example. Bad example I know, but it works.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:46
Somewhat Damaged Somewhat Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like seeing other people high

Ben?.. . .
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics