About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:52
Regular
 
USA
Default OD Experiences

Well Totse sucks... and I thought my friend ODed on depressants tonight, so I figured I'd make about ODs.

Whats your scariest experience where you ODed/blacked out/almost died.

I've never overdosed on anything, but I almost got hit by a car when I was drunk.... nothing special.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:54
Regular
 
Chestermere, Alberta
Default Re: OD Experiences

I have never OD'd on anything, and dont plan to.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:56
nawfside_mexican nawfside_mexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

I had an OD once. I took 9 somas along with 30 mg of ambien and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my penis.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:57
Regular
 
yonkers ny
Default Re: OD Experiences

one night i was doing so much coke... 2 hours went by where all i was doing was smoking cigarettes, pounding down lines, and fucking my girlfriend... my heart was still racing like 2 hours later..
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:03
captain_awesome captain_awesome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

When I first got into drugs, I used to get xanax a lot. Well, one night, I ate 3 bars. I had a low tolerance, and 1 1/2 bars usually got me going. Well, a couple hours into it, I blacked out, and don't remember anything that happened the rest of the night.

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I was confused because I don't remember driving home. I figured one of my friends drove me home, so I called the guy who's house I was at to get my car. I went outside to smoke a cig, and my car was in my driveway! He answered the phone, and I asked how my car got home, and he was like, "Dude, I don't fucking remember last night at all." I called a few more people I remember being there, and I found out that I ended up eating a total of 14 bars, bought a half ounce (That I found in my glasses case later that day), and my wallet was empty. I found out all this shit from the guy that came over to sell us pot. Turns out when he got there, I was trying to leave his house, and he was like, "You guys are not letting him drive home." so he took my keys, did his dealing (from his car, he just had my keys so I couldn't drive myself), and then came back at like 8 in the morning, in which he deamed me ok to drive home. I needed the money I blew on bud, and he actually gave me money back for a 1/4. I thought that was nice of him.

This is why I don't like xanax. You're basically paying to forget your whole night/act hella fucking drunk, even though you haven't had a sip of beer. I would rather drive drunk/on mushrooms than on Xanax.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:43
Hazey Hazey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

My worst OD, among a few, was when I overdosed on MDMA.

I did around 300-and some odd mgs of MDMA. It pains me to think about that experience again, it does. It was around 3 years ago, it happened in June 3 years ago. The day before school got out for summer.

I walked around a 5 foot space for 9 or so hours, then finally collapsed, had a seizure, had seizures every night for a few months, then got me put on Lexapro and all sorts of meds - yeah. There's more, I'm just to tired to type.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:45
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

One time I ODed on a combination of Cocaine and Meth. That was very bad.

I once also ODed on Oxy, but the OC OD was not nearly as bad (and not nearly as much of an OD) as the Coke/Meth one.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:48
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

I od'd a coupletimes on addies. Passed out and convulsed.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:57
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

quote:
Originally posted by Hazey:
My worst OD, among a few, was when I overdosed on MDMA.

I did around 300-and some odd mgs of MDMA. It pains me to think about that experience again, it does. It was around 3 years ago, it happened in June 3 years ago. The day before school got out for summer.

I walked around a 5 foot space for 9 or so hours, then finally collapsed, had a seizure, had seizures every night for a few months, then got me put on Lexapro and all sorts of meds - yeah. There's more, I'm just to tired to type.




oh man i wanna hear it
300mg is a hell of alot...
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:11
Peter_Griffin Peter_Griffin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

I had 17 bars of xanax 2mg. I took 2 and then 2 more, woke up with them about 6 hidden in my room, dunno where the rest went. I had a friend accidently mix the wrong meds and od on xanax this january so i discourage that drug
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:47
fcknut fcknut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

quote:
Originally posted by Quageschi:

oh man i wanna hear it
300mg is a hell of alot...



errmmm... no it's not

 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:08
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

I've OD'd on a mix of heroin, methadone, alcohol, various benzos, and crack.

Woke up in the hospital by a doctor, telling me that my friend had died.

Somehow I lived.

It still haunts me to this day.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:46
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

quote:
Originally posted by fcknut:
errmmm... no it's not




QFT
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:58
r007 ph07oN r007 ph07oN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

i ODd on about 600mg of morph when i was a freshman in high school, at school. i dosed an appropriate amount, then a friend told me he had some ativan, and i took them without even looking at them. they turned out to be more morphine.

i went into cardiac and respiratory arrest and got hit with naloxone and then got a trip to the psych ward and rehab. apparently they thought i was trying to kill myself, and didn't understand why i wasn't even though i had a lot more morph at the crib.....fucking shrinks.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:39
FRESH FRESH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

HeaT i'm fine dude i'm just pissed you fuckin woke me up son of a bitch. (I knew you would make a thread about this)
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:45
Hazey Hazey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

quote:
Originally posted by fcknut:
errmmm... no it's not




Dude, do you just look around threads for posts with my name then talk shit about them? Because honestly, you're one of the most useless Totse members I've ever seen. You've NEVER contributed useful information to any thread, all you do is try and start shit via internet with me. It's the fucking internet, man. Are you trying to be cool or something?

Please, don't post anymore, nobody likes you/you never contribute anything useful. Do you have a crush on me or something? Like, do you want my phone number or something? Because you seem to have a weird fascination with me. You know how boys always pick on girls that they like? This is what you're doing, homo.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think it was around 360mgs, like 3 Molly Caps.

[This message has been edited by Hazey (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:54
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

Valentine's Day, two years ago, I drank several gallons of wine, some ambien, and a whole bottle of tylenol. I couldn't stand up without puking for almost a week.

Lorazapam...don't even wanna talk about that.

On mushies I had a classic near-death experience...I still can't believe I ate a half ounce...I dunno if I was really ODing, or if it was just the mushies...

I don't like this thread anymore. I had no need to remember these things...

mike
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:02
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

40 mil. of non-time reliese oxy and a hell of alot of booze. I didnt OD but i really think i should have.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:09
PenisMeat PenisMeat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

yes.... on many bottles of dxm.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:14
captain_awesome captain_awesome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

Um, other shit I remember. During my oxy/heroin days, I once did over 240mg of OC in less than an hour and a half. I turned into a bumbling idiot. I couldn't keep my eyes open, I couldn't talk right, I'm the most calm person on earth, and I've never been in a fight, or anything, but I was such a huge asshole to everyone.

I ate 3.5 g of mushrooms, went to an Interpol concert, and an instrumental band opened for them. During their last song, I was starting to peak, and all of the sudden, I broke out into a huge sweat, turned around to ask my girlfriend for water, and I literally went blind. Like, I could not see anything. It was awful. I stumbled to the back of the venue to get water, and I just collapsed onto the floor. Like, 15 minutes later, I felt like nothing had happened, but my girlfriend was PISSED.

I also didn't time shit right, and I was still tripping really hard when I had to leave the venue, and drive an hour to a hotel for the night.

How I didn't crash, get pulled over, or somehow manage to drive myself off the road is beyond me. I really wish my girl would have taken my keys because there is no reason why I should have been driving. I know that's not ODing, but it was pretty fucking stupid.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:50
assisted_reality assisted_reality is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

God, this thread is bringing back some unwanted memories.. Three years ago I took a bottle of Dramamine and when that kicked in I decided it wasnt enough and took two more. how stupid of me. All I remember was seeing 3ft long worms and centipedes crawling all over the ground. That was about an hour after taking the two more bottles.

I then woke up two days later in the ICU with tubes galore all in me. Not to mention my arms and legs were tied to the bed. My mom told me I was attacking the nurses and gave one a broken nose. I didn't remember anything at all, the last thing I remeber was seeing the worms and my stepdad yelling in the distance.

After I woke up, I stayed in the ICU for another day then got moved to the general part for another day. Then I was transferred to rehab for eight weeks, Which wasnt fun. All in all I learned that dramamine sucks big time.

Now, I just stick to the naturals. Bud, shrooms, and some alcohol thrown in. Maybe some opiates a few times a month.

 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:02
Fentanyl IV Fentanyl IV is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OD Experiences

Well, I od'd on Fent, I was laying in my bed with my woman and decided that the 100ug/h patch I had on my arm wasnt doing shit (i'd only put it on....4-5 hours ago) so I leaned over, pulled out a 25ug/h patch, cut it open and sucked back the good and gave my woman the remains to lick clean....Then I blinked, opened my eyes 20 minuites later and was smoking a joint of chron, cept I couldent feel I was holding the joint wrong the cherry was burning my fingers all too fuck (it was near roach size), we smelt the burning flesh, looked at my hand, heh...

Then we tried to fuck...

Yeah...

That knocked me out (When preforming oral, she came, It was like I couldent feel anything in my body but that in my throat...and we all know how good that tastes... ) , woke up 2 days later, 100ug patch STUCK TO MY FORHEAD SOMEHOW with puke all over my sheets.
Not fun.
Plus I pissed red for a couple days after that and my eyes were so yellow you could'a sworn I was a cat.

(When I was passed out, woman decided to honor my wishes and not bring me to the ER, it was our plan if i ever OD'D, so I wasnt mad)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics