About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:29
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Bongs Suck :(

Man, I hate bongs. Well, I don�t hate them. They do get me high. It�s just that I find them harsh as fuck.

I know, I know, a lot of people find bongs SMOOTHER than a pipe/joint. Not me. Even a tiny hit from a bong makes me hack up a lung, while a huge rip from a nice fat joint really hits the spot.

I just packed a bowl consisting of mostly kiff with some bubblehash and some shake from the bottom of a bag of schwaggy local bud. Took a tiny hit, and coughed up a lung. .

The same thing happens to me when I smoke high quality, well cured weed through a bong.

It sucks, because I really love the chugging of a bong.

Interestingly enough, I can smoke a bubbler without any coughing at all.

Does this happen to anybody else?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:43
Regular
 
Back In New Orleans!
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

im not that picky
but i would rather hit my stone pipe

the reason you coughed so much was probly the kieff and hash
that shit will make you cough alot
(expecily if your not used to it)

and i dont know about anyone else but when i hit a nice bong its so smoth you dont realize how much you hit it and wind up takeing a HUGE rip



[This message has been edited by happy_one_hit (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:47
-Mephisto- -Mephisto- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by WhoreMonger:
It�s just that I find them harsh as fuck.



Bongs dont suck. You suck.

Try taking smaller hits retard. Or use ice.

But seriously kill yourself.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:49
Steffin Steffin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by -Mephisto-:
But seriously kill yourself.
???

Why the piss-poor attitude? That's fucked up, dude.

 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:54
Moderator
 
Connecticut
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

bongs are ok, they get the job done and throw in a bit of variety into the smoking experience. wanna cough up a lung, use hot water in your bong....

 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:18
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by -Mephisto-:


But seriously kill yourself.



You try waay to hard, guy.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:20
passthefuckout passthefuckout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quit being such a pussy ass.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:23
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by WhoreMonger:
Man, I hate bongs. Well, I don�t hate them. They do get me high. It�s just that I find them harsh as fuck.

I know, I know, a lot of people find bongs SMOOTHER than a pipe/joint. Not me. Even a tiny hit from a bong makes me hack up a lung, while a huge rip from a nice fat joint really hits the spot.

I just packed a bowl consisting of mostly kiff with some bubblehash and some shake from the bottom of a bag of schwaggy local bud. Took a tiny hit, and coughed up a lung. .

The same thing happens to me when I smoke high quality, well cured weed through a bong.

It sucks, because I really love the chugging of a bong.

Interestingly enough, I can smoke a bubbler without any coughing at all.

Does this happen to anybody else?



You have probally never smoked weed a day in your life, again this is why registration should have stayed closed
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:24
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by ToastToMisery:
You have probally never smoked weed a day in your life, again this is why registration should have stayed closed


.....? Whats with all the unwarranted hostility around here?

I'd be offended if you weren't some idiotic anarchist kidiot.

[This message has been edited by WhoreMonger (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:28
The Dangerous Camel The Dangerous Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

What do you put in your bong? Try ice water since you like the sound it makes.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:32
Docta_Gonzo Docta_Gonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

It doesn't really fucking matter. If you cough up a lung then just don't do it. Also, whoremonger is a pretty sweet name.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:34
Regular
 
¯\(º_o)/¯
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by Docta_Gonzo:
It doesn't really fucking matter.


I know. This is just a random post I decided to make after hacking my lungs out.

quote:
Originally posted by Docta_Gonzo:
Also, whoremonger is a pretty sweet name.


Yes, it is.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:36
fabrication of the mind fabrication of the mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

Any water filtered smoke should be smooth. Make sure the bong is clean, including the water and bowl, and then add some ice (crushed preferably). The ice will cool the smoke significantly, making the hit much cleaner. Schwag should be smoked in blunts or papers. Only use bongs, bowls, and bubblers for sensimilla.

...
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:19
TaintThisVirginMind TaintThisVirginMind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

personally i think hookahs are nice and smooth i've only used one once but it was just.....smoooooth
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:37
pyroplaya pyroplaya is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

bongs rock. at my school i actually have people pay for weed to smoke with me cause they work so well
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:33
ReUsedSmoke ReUsedSmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

I will have to say that I do not at all agree with the statement "bongs Suck"...Especially if you have like a 50-80 dollar one from the internet... ....

Are you using a homemade bong or a purchased one? Cause you should really get a purchased one if you don't already have one....

Night guys..

[This message has been edited by ReUsedSmoke (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:51
Regular
 
Chestermere, Alberta
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by WhoreMonger:
Man, I hate bongs. Well, I don�t hate them. They do get me high. It�s just that I find them harsh as fuck.

I know, I know, a lot of people find bongs SMOOTHER than a pipe/joint. Not me. Even a tiny hit from a bong makes me hack up a lung, while a huge rip from a nice fat joint really hits the spot.

I just packed a bowl consisting of mostly kiff with some bubblehash and some shake from the bottom of a bag of schwaggy local bud. Took a tiny hit, and coughed up a lung. .

The same thing happens to me when I smoke high quality, well cured weed through a bong.

It sucks, because I really love the chugging of a bong.

Interestingly enough, I can smoke a bubbler without any coughing at all.

Does this happen to anybody else?



If you think bongs are harsh. Use a lung/parachute next time.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:55
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by WhoreMonger:
.....? Whats with all the unwarranted hostility around here?

I'd be offended if you weren't some idiotic anarchist kidiot.




Heh, you obviously havent been around for long.

[This message has been edited by rational gaze (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:59
land195 land195 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

One question though, many have recommended ice in the bong, and i too will cause that does help. Have you tried a bong hit with ice? If so and its still harsh then there's something with the weed/bong, or maybe your lungs are weird
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:59
Regular
 
Rhode Island
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:06
Caramello Koala Caramello Koala is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

Hmm, bongs are good with a group of people, but by myself i prefer joints.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:27
kochjo5 kochjo5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by Caramello Koala:
Hmm, bongs are good with a group of people, but by myself i prefer joints.


Bongs are worse with more people....It burns up weed very quickly, making only a few hits each. Blunts are ideal for groups.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:03
frank the tank frank the tank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

Bongs will get your ass were you wanna go quick!i have a dope ass bong,that hits soooo good.then i have another bong that you can hit as a regular bong or put a hookah attachment on it with four hoses.the harshest thing ever is some dope ass bad,in a hookah,with no water! that shit HURT.

i also tried ice cubes in my bong,the chamber was yellow with smoke instantly and hurt like hell when you hit it...it was the weirdest experience ever.usually you gotta suck for at least a couple of seconds for the smoke in the chamber to turn yellow...but NOPE! not this time.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:37
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

Bongs are awesome dude.

But the first time I smoked out of one I nearly coughed up a lung too. They take time to get used to.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:36
Regular
 
Canada
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

Some peoeple can't handle bongs. This one guy I know dies off of just about any one of my bongs, while I can hit my 10ft bong without the slightest cough.

But ice and cold water helps.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:42
TweEeKeR TweEeKeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

Bongs aren't as smooth!? You try filling up a dry bong and taking the hit, then fill it up with water and take a hit the same size and see which one you cough up a lung...
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:58
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

I know where your coming from with the bong coughing. You take what you think is a average size hit and it doesnt make you cough -- until you exhale and all hell breaks loose.
However i still love bongs and smoke one everyday. Just try taking a very small small hit, and keep taking larger and larger hits till you cough. Then you know how to get a nice cough free hit.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:41
ReUsedSmoke ReUsedSmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie:
Some peoeple can't handle bongs. This one guy I know dies off of just about any one of my bongs, while I can hit my 10ft bong without the slightest cough.

But ice and cold water helps.



Good lord, 10Ft? wtf do u need such a big bong for ??...
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:06
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

quote:
Originally posted by Caramello Koala:
Hmm, bongs are good with a group of people, but by myself i prefer joints.


Also if you dont want to get caught the help reduce smoke just going everywhere

 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:22
z.neocide z.neocide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

I remember the first time I hit a bong, I couldn't breathe for a bit. Probably because I swallowed most of the smoke.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:59
A bit of jameS A bit of jameS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongs Suck :(

yo should be happy caughing that much, for me caughing seems to get me alot higher than i would have been if i didnt, sometimes i force the caughs to rip myself to shreds
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics