About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:53
Zapphle Zapphle is offline
Regular
 
Default What did you do last night?

Tell your St. Paaricks Day antics.

I smoked a huge joint and discovered that you can take massive hits offa em if you do it rigth.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:55
Steffin Steffin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

My buddy bought a 6 pack of Red Stripe and we shared that. Then we went to one of our friends and he dumped a gram of some weed in a hookah and we smoked that until it was killed.

Then I walked home and fell asleep.

 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:58
TheFiendleton TheFiendleton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I smoke about 4 bong bowls... then about 2 pipe bowls... then 1 spliff.. and then a huge bowl of resen... then i watched seed of chucky and passed the fuck out..
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:00
White Blue Mushrooms White Blue Mushrooms is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Did nothing.

this next weekend it looking bright though.

 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:03
InsertSloganHere InsertSloganHere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Drank far too much alcohol to remember how much alcohol I actually had.

I'm just starting to sober up...and it's almost 1 pm...

And I still have another 30 of Keystone Ice left
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:05
J*A*D*A J*A*D*A is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

smoked 5 blunts of the best weed in my town. and drank a 6 pack of corona at a bon fire. i also got laid for the first time in a month.

[This message has been edited by J*A*D*A (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:06
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: What did you do last night?

drank beers from green bottles: heineken, rolling rock only shit i remember. smoking green weed!!!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:07
modman860 modman860 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

took all the drugs i had left. 1 7.5mg vicodin and a couple beers, then all the bud i had on my desk. didnt feel much at all besides the weed high, so i popped half a zyprexa so i'd at least get fucked up dreams during the night.. also spent 4 unsucessful hours in aim chatrooms trying to hookup. ah well
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:08
ajcz ajcz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

15 extracted vikes and enjoyed myself untill i passed out
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:09
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I drank two tall stout CANS of Guinness, and let me tell you, it's not all it's cracked up to be. The taste sucked at first, but by my second beer I was starting to like it.

I, however, prefer it over American Lager, well most anyways...

Edit: I don't ALWAYS drink to get drunk, sometimes a can or two is just fine for me...I prefer to get high than to get hammered. And yes, Guinness does come in cans.

[This message has been edited by cartmanblue (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:10
Peter_Griffin Peter_Griffin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

went to work
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:13
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by Peter_Griffin:
went to work


I feel bad for you, no one should have to work on St.Patrick's Day, unless they're a bar tender, which in that case, they'd better get their asses in gear and serve me some beer!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:17
FUITH FUITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I slept all day, then last night I went out and punched somebody in the face, got punched in the face, and closed the night by coming home and going back to sleep.

No drugs. No alcohol. No nothing. It sucked.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:33
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

took shots of whiskey by my self , then I went out with my freinds. We hung out smoked a blunt then hit the liqour store , got some person to buy us a bunch of beer. We got trashed at my school we hung out in a parking lot my freind flashed me his penis. Then we wondered for a bit then I went home and slept.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:35
The Puppet Master The Puppet Master is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

20 robogels
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:40
CaSp3R88 CaSp3R88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Around 10 shots of whiskey, 2 six-foot beer-bongs, 5 MGD's, 3 bongloads, a Mickey's 40, 22 cigarettes. I slept well.

CaspeR
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:54
Lotek Lotek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by Steffin:
My buddy bought a 6 pack of Red Stripe and we shared that.



is stripe any good?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:57
J*A*D*A J*A*D*A is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by Lotek:
is stripe any good?


no.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:17
lifeispain lifeispain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I drove to savannah while my retarded friends injected crack cocaine. Now my car smells like vinegar. fuck! Oh and I got some heroin and it was green instead of brown.

I'm kidding about the H.

edit: oh the corndogs in savannah are five fucking dollars, but there were hot drunk bitches everywhere.

[This message has been edited by lifeispain (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:23
RabidGeneral RabidGeneral is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Took a bunch of oxycontin and smoked a fair bit of crack
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:25
Regular
 
Ontario
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Tripped on ACID!!!! I have for the last couple days. Cid is very rare where I live and when my buddy foundout somone was bringing alot in, I got the call and picked up 20 hits. It was quality stuff. What was kinda of strange was how lastnight I did more and tripped less then the first night of the same blotter acid.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:27
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by lifeispain:
I drove to savannah while my retarded friends injected crack cocaine.




Crack? Last time I checked, it isnt sopluble in water.

On a lighter note, I drank a bottle of cisco, 3 mikeys grenade bottles, and 3 shots of Jeramiah Weed. That shit was good.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:27
sii sii is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I went to a party, drank a LITTLE bit, mainly smoked. Got Cocaine. Had Opium and weed already. Went home, got there around midnight, and I couldn't wait, so I did all that stuff.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:28
themagmasher themagmasher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I had to work until 10, but that didn't stop me from getting wasted. I broke a bunch of shit and pissed on the floor twice, but it was fun/ Afterwards I went to a party that everyone was at, but th echicks Mom called right wwhen I got there and everybody had to go home. It was one of those 10 minutes before you got here man, it was the craziest shit ever deals.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:30
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Girlfriend came over. Fucked her, started getting drunk, fucked her again, then we both got hammered, she fell asleep, and I proceeded to get REALLY hammered.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:38
nawfside_mexican nawfside_mexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I took about 150 mg of diphenhydramine and just chilled.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:42
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Crack? Last time I checked, it isnt sopluble in water.


You can use something acidic to make a solution, besides water.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:42
lifeispain lifeispain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Crack? Last time I checked, it isnt sopluble in water.



thats why my car smells like vinegar.

lol it fizzes b/c there is baking soda in the crack.

pay attention.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:52
chem42 chem42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I had to sober drive for my fraternity since I'm a freshman. = no rinking Friday

But now I'm fucking shitfaced.

At my college, St Pats is a campus-wide week long bender. We're hardcore. Go UMR. That mans that I can get shitfaced for a week straight and fit in.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:56
SublimeNirvana SublimeNirvana is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I did acid last night and wandered around my neighborhood.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:58
earth59x earth59x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

haha funny story... i totaly forgot it was saint pattys and by the time i got home everyone i knew was good and drunk but me, so i ran out and bought a bottle of burbon got smashed as fast as i could and passed out.

today im gonna build an "emergency liquor cabinet"

im going to stock it with glasses liquor "mostly vodkas or whiskeys" and everything ill need next time i forget something like this
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:15
spazz spazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

got high.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:29
flabob flabob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

lots of drinking at a friends house before lines of coke at the club. fun night. i wish i remembered more of it.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:39
InsertSloganHere InsertSloganHere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by holloworld:
Tripped on ACID!!!! I have for the last couple days. Cid is very rare where I live and when my buddy foundout somone was bringing alot in, I got the call and picked up 20 hits. It was quality stuff. What was kinda of strange was how lastnight I did more and tripped less then the first night of the same blotter acid.


Tolerance builds VERY quickly with LSD. Usually people wait a week between tripping, in order to allow their tolerance to go back down.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:42
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by TheHappyChemical:
You can use something acidic to make a solution, besides water.


Hm. My bad. I thought if you shoot citric acid you get a nasty infection?
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:46
passthefuckout passthefuckout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

had some peeps over, smoked blunt after blunt and bowl after bowl, took 3 vicodin, drank 3 beers, had 3 shots, threw up 3 times.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:33
DIY Revolution DIY Revolution is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

drank vodka, some irish carbombs, and got really fucked up with some of my sisters friends.. pretty good night
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:36
outsmartyouwithignorance outsmartyouwithignorance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by InsertSloganHere:
Drank far too much alcohol to remember how much alcohol I actually had.

I'm just starting to sober up...and it's almost 1 pm...

And I still have another 30 of Keystone Ice left



except I've got 3 corona left and half a bottle of petron silver.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:14
Regular
 
pistolvania
Default Re: What did you do last night?

well im on probation so i satt at home and sipped on a personal bottel of easy jesus than went to bed
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:37
ChainsawGutsfuck ChainsawGutsfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Smoked mad blunts. Took e- a green horse shoe. Also drank some and took some tylenol 3s. Now my liver hurts because I was drinking and taking the tylenoll 3s and oxycodone hard.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:24
Zapphle Zapphle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Crack? Last time I checked, it isnt sopluble in water.



yeah,read next sentence. vinegar. like to dissolve it
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:38
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

quote:
Originally posted by Zapphle:
Tell your St. Paaricks Day antics.

I smoked a huge joint and discovered that you can take massive hits offa em if you do it rigth.




Went to downtown Toronto, got high with some random stoner on the sreet, and then ended up walking from Spadina/Bloor to Islington Subway Station (A near 20km walk )

All in all it was worth it

AND I STILL WANNA KNOW WHO WAS SMOKIN' THAT CHRONIC IN PIZZA PIZZA!!!
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:41
angryanalrobot angryanalrobot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

My freind and I were at my house drinking all this vodka. I have a fairly high alcohal tolerence so I didn't get completely trashed off of 10 shots (I'm 140 lbs) my freind on the other hand has a pretty low tolerence. He ended up puking all over my fucking room and then I killed him.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:09
PmDavis300 PmDavis300 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

holy shit last night i got shitty drunk at the bar. spent 60 bucks. had tons of beer, one jag bomb and 2 shots of jag. then went home, fucked my women. after that i tried talking shit to my friend sam who was there playing video games. after that i got in a fight with my drunken gf. then went to bed
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:46
InsertSloganHere InsertSloganHere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

St. Patty's ended two days ago; yesterday ended 42 minutes ago.

So, I can say that I got drunk yesterday...again.

 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:03
ttt4a ttt4a is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

My friend played a small-time concert at a bar, so I went to that. I tried to tax a bottle of booze from the back room (it's easy as fuck; there's a door to a room that no one ever goes in, and no one can see the door either), but the access door was locked this time.

So I watched the show, went home, got stoned, listened to Yngwie Malmsteen for a while, and then went to sleep. I might have done some MDMA/4-aco-mipt, but I had work early the next morning, so I decided not to.

Fuck Saint Patrick's day anyway.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:01
Regular
 
Banned
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I dropped an E-bomb, and smoked a ton of weed, hung out with a bunch of hot chicks, and watched a local band called The Movement (they were kickass.)
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:06
Narcoplectic Narcoplectic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I bought an 1/8 of some dank shit and smoked it with a friend.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:16
The Dangerous Camel The Dangerous Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I went home sick from school and started smoking to help things. Later I moved on to 40 robogels and that took me up until night time. I Irished up my coffee and watched Boondock Saints, then passed out.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:11
AdrenalineJunkie420 AdrenalineJunkie420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

called in sick for work, fucked my girlfriend, we went to a party, 5 people....10 people.... 20....30... so many people in this kids tiny ass garage cuz his mom made us stay out there, had green vodka, jager, and green tequila, mom kicked most people out, then drove arouind with people to another party, never reall found it cuz we were too trashed. yep/
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:14
student89 student89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I touched god.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:37
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

I just found out that i was suspended from school and I was out of weed, I went to get some but my guy wasnt around
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:02
FRESH FRESH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What did you do last night?

Almost died (phenobarbital thread is about me)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics