|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2006-03-19, 22:40
|
Jet Karo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
So I wanna crack a safe...
People, a great injustice has been done to me. My DSL box has been locked in a Sentry gun safe. NORMALLY I'd make some Thermite and burn a massive hole in it... but this requires something more subtle.
Anyone know of any sites or any tips as to how to crack this bitch? This Dial up connection really sucks...
|
|
#2
 2006-03-19, 22:41
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
Just thermite it.  {DA}
|
|
#3
 2006-03-19, 22:41
|
Zig Zag 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
Bad Ideas?
|
|
#4
 2006-03-19, 22:43
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
quote: Originally posted by Zig Zag: Bad Ideas?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... all arguments aside, post a video of you doing it. {DA}
|
|
#5
 2006-03-19, 22:50
|
Andreas 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
HAAHHA!
Ahh man you are SAD!
|
|
#6
 2006-03-19, 23:09
|
Jet Karo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
quote: Originally posted by Andreas: HAAHHA!
Ahh man you are SAD!
I know... I can't thermite it though because I need to be... discreet about it. Thermite will leave quite a big mess. Any sites showing the procedures to cracking a safe would be nice.
|
|
#7
 2006-03-19, 23:16
|
Ozzy Osbourne 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
is it a samlll one that you can pick up with a handle?
|
|
#8
 2006-03-19, 23:22
|
Jet Karo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
quote: Originally posted by Ozzy Osbourne: is it a samlll one that you can pick up with a handle?
It's a gun safe. It hold rifles and god knows what else. It's at least twice my weight (I weigh 165 lbs for those technical people)and up to my shoulders (I'm guessing that would make it 5 foot something) I don't see myself being able to move it.
|
|
#9
 2006-03-19, 23:22
|
Andreas 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
What so your parents took away your computer because they saw you downloaded the Anarchists Cookbook?
|
|
#10
 2006-03-19, 23:29
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The Cahulawassee River
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
quote: Originally posted by Zig Zag: Bad Ideas?
|
|
#11
 2006-03-19, 23:30
|
Jet Karo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
Nah, they took it away because apparently doing a whole semester of chemistry online isn't good enough for them. So one day, while goofing off, they decided to be bitchy and 'punish' me for not doing another semester in the same fashion. (For those of you wondering , there's an online class for chemistry with a special program that allows you to make and mix stuff. Loads of fun.)
Good thing they didn't know we still have Dial up...
|
|
#12
 2006-03-20, 04:20
|
Ankhd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
http://tinyurl.com/jhom6
There's a start.
|
|
#13
 2006-03-20, 05:42
|
jarmungand 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: So I wanna crack a safe...
To crack a safe you have to know the safe. Just like with lockpicking. You have to know what you're working with before you can work with it, right? So look up the safe model and see how it's built, that should be a good push in the right direction for starters.
Then again, as its your parents safe and is probably down the hall or something, there's a pretty good chance they have the combo / key lying around somewhere. If you can't find that, a carefully placed camera will probably give you all the info. you need.
-j
P.S.--What exactly do you mean by 'subtle'? Without legitimately opening the safe there is no way to get it open that won't be obvious...so your parents are probably just going to be pissed that you fucked up their expensive gun safe and punish you more.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|