About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:35
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Abortion...

A little background:
My girlfriend and I were fucking around and things got carried away and we used the "withdrawal method", look it up if you want. Sites are saying that is 85-96% effective, which is good...Anyway, we kind of threw caution to the wind.

So, I'm not even certain that I'm a father yet.

Her period is a little late, but her boobs hurt, which is a sign that it is coming...However, we had sex after her boobs started hurting, so I'm not sure if I interrupted the ovulation cycle. We're not sure, but I'd like to know some ways to proceed with an abortion without having to tell either of our parents.

Please don't suggest abdominal massage/coat hanger/other manual methods, unless you can think of a safe one. I'm hoping for some info on how to convince a doctor to do the procedure without parental interference, or maybe ways to acquire some sort of pill that does it (if one exists)?

Any online resources?

I might be in serious need of help.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:37
Jessica1610 Jessica1610 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

If your under 18 and go to a planned parenthood thing they can give you the pill.
its most effective in 24 hours after having sex though. I suagest going to your drugstore and getting a preg. test before anything.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:35
Shady_Guy Shady_Guy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

If you live in the U.K then go ahead see a doctor, the law forbids a doctor to tell your parents. The best they can do is try and change your mind
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:38
Serenity Serenity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

Google: Methotrexate and abortion


 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:15
DesertRebel DesertRebel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

If your in the U.S., and have a car, go online, find a state whose law doesn't require the doctors to tell the parents, persuade your parents to let you guys go there. (Say like, goin to a rock concert)

Note: I do not support abortion and feel pretty bad for telling you this to begin with.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:24
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

quote:
Originally posted by DesertRebel:
If your in the U.S., and have a car, go online, find a state whose law doesn't require the doctors to tell the parents, persuade your parents to let you guys go there. (Say like, goin to a rock concert)

Note: I do not support abortion and feel pretty bad for telling you this to begin with.



I don't think there are any states with laws like that around, aside from Washington, which is on the other side of the country.

PS: I don't want to make this a debate about abortion, so lets not if possible.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:25
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

Also, I've heard that at any stage in the pregnancy, a woman can take multiple "pills", and it will terminate the pregnancy. Is this true? If so, is it unsafe?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:24
Montezuma Montezuma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

There is a pill that could help you but it must be taken in the next 24 hours that follow the actual meeting of love.
I don't know the name of the said pill.
My girlfriend used this once and it worked, she got sick for two days...

Get your hand on a preg test and hope for the best. What's your age again? Where are you from? Here in Canada Abortion is pretty simple (well, almost) and the doctor doesn't tell the parents (or anybody)if the girl is older than 16. Maybe some of you are against abortion and I understand your position but I just think it's up to the girl to decide.

Good luck.

 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:47
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

quote:
Originally posted by Montezuma:
There is a pill that could help you but it must be taken in the next 24 hours that follow the actual meeting of love.
I don't know the name of the said pill.
My girlfriend used this once and it worked, she got sick for two days...

Get your hand on a preg test and hope for the best. What's your age again? Where are you from? Here in Canada Abortion is pretty simple (well, almost) and the doctor doesn't tell the parents (or anybody)if the girl is older than 16. Maybe some of you are against abortion and I understand your position but I just think it's up to the girl to decide.

Good luck.




I am 17 and she is 15. I'm pretty sure Canadian citizenship is necessary for such an operation, no? I am a citizen of the U.S.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:02
Tom Servo Tom Servo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

Get a clothes hanger, dumbass!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:25
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abortion...

Kick her in the stomach down a flight of stairs and offer to play a new sex game, with a coathanger.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics