About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:16
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

I command that you all take a picture of yourself with your brow furrowed and post it here. That is all.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:17
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

*cough* whore
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:18
TumblingDice TumblingDice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

I feel that this is somehow going to reflect the rest of my day...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:20
outsmartyouwithignorance outsmartyouwithignorance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

which way? like the rock?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:23
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

No, like you are concerned about something.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:23
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
I command that you all take a picture of yourself with your brow furrowed and post it here. That is all.


Yay! Someone's talking to me!

Wait... oh... the pretty totse boys...

*walks off into sunset with jacket draped over shoulder.*
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:24
Moderator
 
mother superior
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Yay! Someone's talking to me!

Wait... oh... the pretty totse boys...

*walks off into sunset with jacket draped over shoulder.*



*Gives Hated One a cuddle*
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:26
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

^^^^Hey, now! Keep your e-hands off of my e-boyfriend!:P
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:27
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Yay! Someone's talking to me!

Wait... oh... the pretty totse boys...

*walks off into sunset with jacket draped over shoulder.*



Haha, you're a crackup. You on msn d00d?

 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:28
Moderator
 
mother superior
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:29
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Yay! Someone's talking to me!

Wait... oh... the pretty totse boys...

*walks off into sunset with jacket draped over shoulder.*



Oh you, always walking off into the sunset with a jacket draped over your shoulder...Haha!

If you'll notice, I said I want pictures of you all.

Come on guys, I want some furrowed brows!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:29
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

Surprised no one has asked you this but.. why?
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:30
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitweed:
Haha, you're a crackup. You on msn d00d?





muhyep,


(I'm not sure if you already have it. When I first got one almost a year ago I mentioned it here and got almost 30 people iming me at once. I think I deleted everyone but Kirk.)

Anywho, here it is...

hatedone2@hotmail.com

though I give the following warnings:
I don't use away messages, so if you message me and nobody answers please don't be offended.

I'm awkward to talk to in person (Or... at least in immediate response situations) so if I inject a dead hooker joke to alleviate concerns of awkwardness, I apologise.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:31
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
Oh you, always walking off into the sunset with a jacket draped over your shoulder...Haha!

If you'll notice, I said I want pictures of [b]you all
.

Come on guys, I want some furrowed brows![/B]


1. Why do you want furrowed brows?
2. I'm not that sure what a furrowed brow is. It sounds wonderfully anglo-saxon though.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:33
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:

Come on guys, I want some furrowed brows!



You want? you want? and what about our needs? What do we get in return?

And.... i'm too lazy. And why with furrowed brows? Course if i wasn't lazy you could get any picture of me you wanted if you asked nicely....but reality is that typing already takes too much effort really
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:33
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

Yeah but whenever WE ask for titties, it ain't happening.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:34
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

^^^ Um, no. Everybody with eyebrows and the appropriate muscles/nerves can furrow their brow.

Ok make a confused look with your face. Like you're trying to figure out something difficult. Voila! Furrowed brow.


Edit: Bugger! This is in response to rabbitweed.

[This message has been edited by Hated One (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:36
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/Chelseus/brow.jpg

There is a furrowed brow.

And I have my reasons for wanting this.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:38
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

http://tinyurl.com/qcb43

Is that a furrowed brow?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:40
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitweed:
http://tinyurl.com/qcb43

Is that a furrowed brow?



Yeah
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:41
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

http://tinyurl.com/nj8y5
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:41
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitweed:
http://tinyurl.com/qcb43

Is that a furrowed brow?



Yes...But I'm looking for more of a sad or concerned furrowed brow, whereas you look kind of mad in the picture! But thanks for trying, lol.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:43
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
Yes...But I'm looking for more of a sad or concerned furrowed brow, whereas you look kind of mad in the picture! But thanks for trying, lol.


I FAIL AT EVERYTHING DON'T I? *slits wrists*

That's how I look when I'm sad or concerned.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:49
Denver Max Denver Max is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Aseren:
http://tinyurl.com/nj8y5


God dammit... FUCK YOU!
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:02
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

is this furrowed?
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rt2fsy
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:04
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by THEatomicpunk:
is this furrowed? http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rt2fsy




No, that's just plain gay.

[This message has been edited by DiStOrTiOn (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:08
Rattrap51 Rattrap51 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

like this dawg? http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=duh8gi.jpg
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:16
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

I got yah SB... wait till I get off of watch and back to the barracks. I'll upload and edit this msg.

Peace,
--BB4L
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:24
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

This is the shittiest furrowed eyebrow I have ever made. It is also a testament to how I give in to the orders of attractive women.

SIXTEEN YEAR OLD FURROW!
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4493/img00623hl.jpg
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:30
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Xam Akcerf:
This is the shittiest furrowed eyebrow I have ever made. It is also a testament to how I give in to the orders of attractive women.

SIXTEEN YEAR OLD FURROW!
[URL=http: //img232.i mageshack. us/img232/ 4493/img00 623hl.jpg] http://img 232.images hack.us/img232/4493/img00623hl.jpg[/URL]



Holy fucking, Blake?
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:31
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

ahahhahahahaha


j00 got pwnd.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:32
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Andreas:
Holy fucking, Blake?


i can tell i am the butt of some sort of joke, but it is a joke I don't understand

at least fill me in
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:35
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Xam Akcerf:
i can tell i am the butt of some sort of joke, but it is a joke I don't understand



Welcome to my world
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:38
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

i love totse
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:39
the_inner_war the_inner_war is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

The last time a girl told me to do something, she ended up crying for a week.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:47
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by the_inner_war:
The last time a girl told me to do something, she ended up crying for a week.


post pics?
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:51
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitweed:
post pics?


Well... it involved this..
http://tinyurl.com/kmcr7

this
http://tinyurl.com/gaakx

and four midgets
 #38 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:01
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

Hooray! Very good THEatomicpunk, Xam, and rabbitweed.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:08
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

whats our prize?!

take goatse and put our pics in it?

YAY!
 #40 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:28
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

actually, can we just see another picture of your face? no I will not wank to it.

...
 #41 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:34
outsmartyouwithignorance outsmartyouwithignorance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
I command that you all take a picture of yourself with your brow furrowed and post it here. That is all.


you know if you tell us why, more will post.
So tell us/me why and ill do it. (everythingscorporate@hotmail.com) if you dont want them to know too.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:54
Soda_Can_Sniper Soda_Can_Sniper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

Yeah, can we just get another picture of you?

Say, what's your name too? It's probably easier than saying Sick Boy.

Here's the 'furrowed brow' you desire, although it's not much. I usually look angry when I'm figuring something out. http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2930/untitled6wx1.jpg
 #43 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:14
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

It may not be brows furrowed, but its the best you are gettin'!

NOTE: I am so ugly this link should be considered a shock-site
http://tinyurl.com/mgsuo
 #44 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:17
blutark blutark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

^^^^^
Ha just wait till ketch see's that!
 #45 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:29
Regular
 
Valhalla
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
I command that you all take a picture of yourself with your brow furrowed and post it here. That is all.


I will once you tell me where in Canada you're from.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:30
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

quote:
Originally posted by blutark:
^^^^^
Ha just wait till ketch see's that!



Hmm... I'm clueless what do I have in store from ketch?
 #47 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:31
Opiumfarmosaurus Opiumfarmosaurus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

I AM POSTING IN A THREAD.

Also, you're a dirty inferior ginger .
 #48 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:34
blutark blutark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

His insatiable prefference for little ginger boys........ its almost a totse legend didn't ya know!
 #49 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:35
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

Sorry, no camera. Any chance that you'll tell us your reasons for wanting this?
 #50 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:35
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: ATTENTION TOTSE BOYS:

Furrow your own brow, bitch!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics