About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:33
Moderator
 
Default Living together,,

Recently I moved into my own appartment, drugged and kidnapped my boyfriend and moved him in with me like a giant GuineaPig.

I find it frightening to be in this situation so suddenly. Despite the fact he's not really into commitment, I feel a little..trapped.

I dont mean sexually at all, I'm satisfied and I love him, I mean it's just scary that a year ago I was out Raving and tweaking, and now all of a sudden I'm a sensible hard working little girl and It's scary having responsibilities such as going to work and not getting drunk every day, knowing that making money isnt just for the fun of having money anymore but actually a nescessity.
Fears about water rates, taxes, food bills, electricity, so on. And how on earth I'm going to be able to AFFORD THIS SHIT EACH MONTH.

Sometimes I have to go and lock myself in the bathroom and smother my head with a towel so he wont hear my hysterical screams.

It all feels just so scary at times!!

Is anyone else currently in this situation? Or have been? Do you/did you ever feel scared like that?


Anyhew.

The bad stuff:

-It's a studio flat, so theres no escape from each other.

-We're both very different,He wanted to cover the walls with Naruto posters, I wanted to cover the walls with posters of Zena warrior princess and brandon lee.

-Neither of our families got the idea at first that this is our own place. They'd advise us on what furniture to get and where to put things.

-My boyfriend is frustrated and bored, as not working. I'll wake up to him hefting weights furiously and doing situps, and crunches..
Also, due to a spate of sudden health conciousness, he's no longer happy having a fat girlfriend, so whenever I eat something he'll frown slightly and become very agitated.

-He listens to Enya for fucks sake..

-I have way too many pet guineapigs, they're meant to belong to both of us but when they get annoying or smelly, they automatically become mine again.

-I work nightshifts, which he doesent seem to take into consideration. Sometimes I'll wake up in a panic and be halfway across the room with my nunchucks because I heard gunshots closeby, to realise he is simply playing CounterStrike.


-Internet. I dont really care much about the internet, but we're both cautiously polite about sharing the net, Allways asking each other if it's okay to use it. I think he feels bad because I'm paying for the broadband, but I feel bad because it's his computer!
I go about my Totse buisiness with a sense of guilty pleasure when he's asleep, for some reason it feels a little bit like cheating.


-We dont argue much at all, but sometimes it's hard not to when we're both here, and not really many ways to get away from each other.

I dont think he likes the mess I make or the weird things I cook, or the way I let the baby rabbit run loose. I dont like the way he'll ignore me for hours on end because the computer is so much more important ( or so it seems sometimes :P ). I have considered (jokingly) buying a fleshlight and taping it to the side of his computer, then he wouldnt need me at all.


- I have a tendency to steal his chocolate when he's asleep. This does result in him *encouraging* me to lose weight quite often.
==

These arent problems as such, just minor disputes. Some of them we solved quite easily, in the end we put up posters of Naruto charecters and brandon lee. We dealt with our families by, well, simply ignoring them, I dealt with the problem of the guinea pigs being annoying by buying a baby rabbit to keep them company. (also because it was fucking adorable)

===================

The good stuff:


-Freedom!

-We can fuck without having to put music on and stuff pillows under the door.

-It feels..safe here. No irate aggressive middleaged fat woman is going to come storming in yelling about random shit that really isnt important.
If anyone wants to break in and steal stuff, they're going to have to get past 5 floors of very nosy people, plus the nosy fat disabled man who lives on the first floor.


-'I want a bunny!' we buy a bunny. No one tells us off.

-Togetherness is good.

-The studio flat thingy has big windows. This is good because it doesent feel claustraphobic. It also means I can spy on people in the appartment buildings across from ours.

-I have my own teeny tiny art corner, I'm slowly filling it with shiny junk. It's alot like a hamsters nesting box, where the hamster keeps dragging in more and more bedding. Someday the nest box will explode with the amount of stuff in it, sending food and angry hamster everywhere. This is good thing.

=============


If you happen to live with someone, tell the good and bad points. I am curious.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:39
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
-He listens to Enya for fucks sake..


WTF is wrong with ENYA!?

(Somehow that standed out to me.. I'm going back to read more...)
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:40
Moderator
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by gadzooks:
WTF is wrong with ENYA!?



Well..it's just that he has the balls to make fun of my music!!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:42
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

You need to bond through sex like never before or you'll never get past the six-month mark.

Or hell, just forget about it. If the dude's not into commitment, you can't force it.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:43
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

I have never lived with someone I was seeing... But I have lived with people of the opposite sex.

Basically, all I have to say on the subject... is that I got sick of whomever I was living with pretty quick.

My ex-girlfriend would occaisionally mention us moving in with each other.. and it kinda freaked me out.

The fact that you have already decided on moving in with each other is a sign that it will be somewhat succesful.

I think.

Don't quote me on that.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:46
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

Yoyobek, you're back! Welcome!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:34
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gadzooks:
[B] WTF is wrong with ENYA!?

Yeah, WTF is wrong with Enya, you tasteless bitch. Your just jealous because Enya isn't fat.

 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:41
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
Well..it's just that he has the balls to make fun of my music!!
Enya is awesome. You can't say anything different.

As far as you being "fat," how much are you really? Like a little chubby or what? It sounds like you two need to work some problems out though.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:42
Moderator
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
You need to bond through sex like never before or you'll never get past the six-month mark.



We're allready through the 6 month mark, twice over.
It would not be a good idea to move in with someone you'd just met.

And I never said I didnt like Enya you fucking bastards!!
It's just.. bleh. Sometimes I walk into the appartment and it feels like a shrine, with these weird hollow voices and candles everywhere. It freaks me out somewhat.

I do like Enya a little, it's just that yoyobeks are accustomed to bass, and UV,not shrine like music and a scary lady singing in some weird and scary made up language.

And what's with the fat jokes?! Damn you people! Damn you!


Oh, and hi Lauren .


 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:53
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
We're allready through the 6 month mark, twice over.


Cool, but I meant the 6-months living together mark.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:56
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
We're allready through the 6 month mark, twice over.
It would not be a good idea to move in with someone you'd just met.

And I never said I didnt like Enya you fucking bastards!!
It's just.. bleh. Sometimes I walk into the appartment and it feels like a shrine, with these weird hollow voices and candles everywhere. It freaks me out somewhat.

I do like Enya a little, it's just that yoyobeks are accustomed to bass, and UV,not shrine like music and a scary lady singing in some weird and scary made up language.

And what's with the fat jokes?! Damn you people! Damn you!


Oh, and hi Lauren .




Thats it! You've pissed me off now!!!! I'm coming over there and confiscating all the chocolate and eyeliner. I'm going to tie you up and spray the house with perfume. I'm going play Enya 24/7 and wipe my ass with your guinea pigs. You'll love Enya in the end, TRUST ME.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:46
Moderator
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by Faque:
Thats it! You've pissed me off now!!!! I'm coming over there and confiscating all the chocolate and eyeliner. I'm going to tie you up and spray the house with perfume. I'm going play Enya 24/7 and wipe my ass with your guinea pigs. You'll love Enya in the end, TRUST ME.


!!

The rest is acceptable. But seriously,
You touch my Guinea pigs, you die.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:18
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by Faque:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by yoyobek:
[b] !!

The rest is acceptable. But seriously,
[b]You touch my Guinea pigs, you die.
[/B]

Your just lucky that I like guinea pigs The taste of them that is. Say you love Enya or the pigs get it.


[/B][/QUOTE]

 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:42
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Living together,,

Well I've been living with my husband for almost 9 years, so I'll tell you what I've learned in that time.

Let the small stuff GO! If you only argue with him about the important stuff, he'll (theoretically) listen to you more.

Don't worry if you get into dumb little fights, it happens to EVERYONE.

Men are pigs and don't see dirt/gross stuff/mess the way we do.

So why doesn't your boyfriend have a job? Since you're supporting him, he really should be doing most of the cleanup(if he isn't already.)

Good luck! Living together can be hard sometimes, but if you think it's bad now, wait until you have kids!!!
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:07
outcast outcast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

It sounds like things are going swell for the two of you. I'm happy to hear that, but I expected as much.

(another Enya lover...)

[This message has been edited by outcast (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:50
Mr.Happy Mr.Happy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
Men are pigs and don't see dirt/gross stuff/mess the way we do.


No, womenm care too much about dirt/gross stuff/mess and don't realise it doesn't matter until it's in the way of where you walk/sit/sleep.

.

Nah, what do I know, I've never lived with a partner. I can't offer advice without it being speculative and possibly dangerous-to-follow. I could maybe say something vague and general like "change is scary, you just need time to adjust", but I'm pretty sure you've figured out that the new situation is what's freaking you out, seeing as that's what the big post was about. None of that sounds like anything other than regular problems I'd assume anyone living together would have, though, and you sound happy

And it's good to see you back, too .
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:53
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

tweakers always make bad choices.

 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:38
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
Men are pigs and don't see dirt/gross stuff/mess the way we do.


Hmph. Speak for your own man ! Adam and I are lucky in the fact that we both hate dirt/mess and are fastidiously clean people.

Congrats on getting your own place with him yoyo! Adam and I are moving in together in September too.

[This message has been edited by SilkySmooth (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:22
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Living together,,

^^^It's true you are lucky. Almost every woman I know has to clean up after her husband.

Mine has gotten better over time, but we still have very different opinions about what "clean" is.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:33
legalaid legalaid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

This Thread reminds me of Lifetime...
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:46
bailoutaccount bailoutaccount is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

I met ENYA's father once. No lie.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:31
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by bailoutaccount:
I met ENYA's father once. No lie.

Cool! Can you find out exactly where she lives? I want to fuck her.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:40
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

Me and my ex lived together for about a year total. For me, the main benifit is just that it's soooo nice to always have someone there to cuddle or talk to or fall asleep with. The negatives were that I totally let myself go, and that we could get on each other's nerves because of the fact that we were always together.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:49
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
Recently I moved into my own appartment, drugged and kidnapped my boyfriend and moved him in with me like a giant GuineaPig.

I find it frightening to be in this situation so suddenly. Despite the fact he's not really into commitment, I feel a little..trapped.

I dont mean sexually at all, I'm satisfied and I love him, I mean it's just scary that a year ago I was out Raving and tweaking, and now all of a sudden I'm a sensible hard working little girl and It's scary having responsibilities such as going to work and not getting drunk every day, knowing that making money isnt just for the fun of having money anymore but actually a nescessity.
Fears about water rates, taxes, food bills, electricity, so on. And how on earth I'm going to be able to AFFORD THIS SHIT EACH MONTH.

Sometimes I have to go and lock myself in the bathroom and smother my head with a towel so he wont hear my hysterical screams.

It all feels just so scary at times!!

Is anyone else currently in this situation? Or have been? Do you/did you ever feel scared like that?


Anyhew.

[b]The bad stuff:


-It's a studio flat, so theres no escape from each other.

-We're both very different,He wanted to cover the walls with Naruto posters, I wanted to cover the walls with posters of Zena warrior princess and brandon lee.

-Neither of our families got the idea at first that this is our own place. They'd advise us on what furniture to get and where to put things.

-My boyfriend is frustrated and bored, as not working. I'll wake up to him hefting weights furiously and doing situps, and crunches..
Also, due to a spate of sudden health conciousness, he's no longer happy having a fat girlfriend, so whenever I eat something he'll frown slightly and become very agitated.

-He listens to Enya for fucks sake..

-I have way too many pet guineapigs, they're meant to belong to both of us but when they get annoying or smelly, they automatically become mine again.

-I work nightshifts, which he doesent seem to take into consideration. Sometimes I'll wake up in a panic and be halfway across the room with my nunchucks because I heard gunshots closeby, to realise he is simply playing CounterStrike.


-Internet. I dont really care much about the internet, but we're both cautiously polite about sharing the net, Allways asking each other if it's okay to use it. I think he feels bad because I'm paying for the broadband, but I feel bad because it's his computer!
I go about my Totse buisiness with a sense of guilty pleasure when he's asleep, for some reason it feels a little bit like cheating.


-We dont argue much at all, but sometimes it's hard not to when we're both here, and not really many ways to get away from each other.

I dont think he likes the mess I make or the weird things I cook, or the way I let the baby rabbit run loose. I dont like the way he'll ignore me for hours on end because the computer is so much more important ( or so it seems sometimes :P ). I have considered (jokingly) buying a fleshlight and taping it to the side of his computer, then he wouldnt need me at all.


- I have a tendency to steal his chocolate when he's asleep. This does result in him *encouraging* me to lose weight quite often.
==

These arent problems as such, just minor disputes. Some of them we solved quite easily, in the end we put up posters of Naruto charecters and brandon lee. We dealt with our families by, well, simply ignoring them, I dealt with the problem of the guinea pigs being annoying by buying a baby rabbit to keep them company. (also because it was fucking adorable)

===================

The good stuff:


-Freedom!

-We can fuck without having to put music on and stuff pillows under the door.

-It feels..safe here. No irate aggressive middleaged fat woman is going to come storming in yelling about random shit that really isnt important.
If anyone wants to break in and steal stuff, they're going to have to get past 5 floors of very nosy people, plus the nosy fat disabled man who lives on the first floor.


-'I want a bunny!' we buy a bunny. No one tells us off.

-Togetherness is good.

-The studio flat thingy has big windows. This is good because it doesent feel claustraphobic. It also means I can spy on people in the appartment buildings across from ours.

-I have my own teeny tiny art corner, I'm slowly filling it with shiny junk. It's alot like a hamsters nesting box, where the hamster keeps dragging in more and more bedding. Someday the nest box will explode with the amount of stuff in it, sending food and angry hamster everywhere. This is good thing.

=============


If you happen to live with someone, tell the good and bad points. I am curious.[/B]


lose some weight fatty
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:11
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Living together,,

^^^You really are an asshole.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:19
Moderator
 
Ft. Liquordale
Default Re: Living together,,

I just moved out!

Fuck living together.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:39
blutark blutark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

Tis tough out there in the big world YoYo, but we all hve to do it sooner or later!

When I found out what my council tax band was I cried......�2600 a year!

But seriously look to buy ASAP there are lots of schemes available and its cheaper than rent in the long run.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:01
y4m4 y4m4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
I totally let myself go


People have a bad habit of doing things like that when they get too comfortable in a relationship.

 #29 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:02
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

quote:
Originally posted by MrMojoRisin:
I just moved out!

Fuck living together.



lol, you couldnt handle the grandma fetish anymore?
 #30 
Old 2006-03-20, 12:11
Moderator
 
Default Re: Living together,,

I have just discovered what's most deffinately the most awesome good point of living together.


You know when you've just had a really satisfying shit, and you're sitting on the toilet smiling.. and you reach over to grab the toilet roll. The toilet roll that isn't there,
instead of having to do an awkward and icky shuffle to the nearest toilet roll storage bunker, you can just simply whimper pathetically and within moments your partner will come running with some toilet roll.


Awesome.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-20, 12:50
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Living together,,

I can honestly say that I would likely DIE from embarassment if my husband caught me doing that!(pooping) But then, I'm a total priss, so....
 #32 
Old 2006-03-20, 12:55
outcast outcast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Living together,,

Do you run to the bathroom to pass gas?

I had a friend who would do that...cracked me up.

 #33 
Old 2006-03-20, 12:55
Moderator
 
Default Re: Living together,,

I gave up on being embarassed about stuff like that after the time when my boyfriend found me lying drunk in my own vomit in the bathroom with a finger down my throat trying to get rid of a pringle I'd eaten.

Or the time I was naked and letting the baby guinea pig scamper round on me, and I kept slapping my belly and yelling 'TIDAL WAVE!!'


..Yeah.

[This message has been edited by yoyobek (edited 03-20-2006).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics