About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:39
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Because they're ugly and they stink.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:41
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

That would explain why the French are the innovators of the makeup and perfume industry.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:43
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?


I bet you get all the ladies.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:43
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
Because they're ugly and they stink.


That would explain why you're attracted to men.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:49
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Faggot.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:14
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

^you need to lose more weight.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:21
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Welcome to the HE-MAN, woman-haters club!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:21
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Oooh! Right in the colon!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:23
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Same reason you pull the old socks in the jocks.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:25
Apoxyus Apoxyus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Personally, when I date a girl I ask them not to wear make up around me. At first it can make them mad, but the truely beautiful ones don't need it at all and I make sure that they know that. Just my 2 cents, also wear your hair down girls, it looks 10x better.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Wow, you like your women to ugly themselves up a bit. Respect.

Idiot.

[This message has been edited by Garrett (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:36
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

I dont like perfume. All I can smell is the underlying scent of chemicals and alcohol, which makes me feel very sick indeed, especially if I've been on a drinking spree the night before.

I love wearing eyeliner. I dont give a fuck what people think of it. I like wearing it, it makes me feel good, and plus it hides the bags under my eyes.

That's the only makeup I wear.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:52
Apoxyus Apoxyus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
I dont like perfume. All I can smell is the underlying scent of chemicals and alcohol, which makes me feel very sick indeed, especially if I've been on a drinking spree the night before.

I love wearing eyeliner. I dont give a fuck what people think of it. [b]I
like wearing it, it makes me feel good, and plus it hides the bags under my eyes.

That's the only makeup I wear.[/B]


I'm more refering to the caking on of base and powder and numerous other things. Eye makeup is sexy .
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:57
Ouster Ouster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
Because they're ugly and they stink.


Says Mr. Chode McChode.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:04
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
That would explain why the French are the innovators of the makeup and perfume industry.


I believe Lataetia Costa is French. She is sexxxy...


 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:08
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Ouster:
Says Mr. Chode McChode.



The nasty ones wear perfume to cover the scent coming from their pussy, that is like the scent of a cargo hold of a tuna boat on a hot summer day.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:12
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
I dont like perfume. All I can smell is the underlying scent of chemicals and alcohol


Maybe you should stop buying that cheap shit and get a real perfume.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:17
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

I personally like it when girls wear little to no makeup. A little eyeliner or whatever is fine, but more than that and it makes them look fake. As for perfume, as long as they shower regularly I like the natural scent of girls.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:31
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

when the makeup's done right you won't notice she's wearing it. when it's done badly you will and she'll look like a freaky clown. that's why you think you don't like makeup. because you only notice the women who don't do it right and you think the ones who are doing it right aren't wearing any.

[This message has been edited by lauren7249 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:43
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by lauren7249:
you think the ones who are doing it right aren't wearing any.
Um. I've woken up next to my girlfriend a number of times and I know that she hasn't put her makeup on yet. And I think she looks beautiful. She does do a good job with her makeup too.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:45
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by chubbyman25:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lauren7249:
[b] you think the ones who are doing it right aren't wearing any.

Um. I've woken up next to my girlfriend a number of times and I know that she hasn't put her makeup on yet. And I think she looks beautiful. She does do a good job with her makeup too.[/B][/QUOTE]

well then maybe i'm just jaded.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:43
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Aseren:
Maybe you should stop buying that cheap shit and get a real perfume.


I dont buy 'Cheap shit' or expensive shit.
Maybe you missed the
quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
I dont like perfume.

?


A long time ago I used to wear a perfume called 'Opium',It cost about �50 and all it smelt of was cheap Vodka.
Hence the hatred of perfume.


Just wash allready, people!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

I like subtle perfume. This chick i knew once had a mother who made her own from flowers (they had an awesome garden), that chick smelled so good, it almost made up for the fact she smashed a window to get away from the teachers trying to catch her for smoking pot.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:50
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:


A long time ago I used to wear a perfume called 'Opium',It cost about �50 and all it smelt of was cheap Vodka.
Hence the hatred of perfume.



I wake up with that smell most sundays


.. but alone..
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:51
MAMMON MAMMON is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by CatharticWeek:
I wake up with that smell most sundays


.. but alone..



i am with you in spirit...
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:53
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
bla bla bla


You cannot not like perfume, you can only dislike the idea behind them.. but that would be stupid.
So we get back to the fact that you most likely only tried cheap ones. Oh and 50 is not what is considered expansive.. thus it's still cheap garbage.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:22
Curry Curry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Aseren:
You cannot not like perfume, you can only dislike the idea behind them.. but that would be [b]stupid.
So we get back to the fact that you most likely only tried cheap ones. Oh and 50 is not what is considered expansive.. thus it's still cheap garbage.[/B]


No need to be such a hardcore perfume supporter. She doesnt like perfume, thats her problem not yours, if of course its a problem at all.

anyway i hate it when a girl wears too much makeup, but a little bits great, and can cover up a lot of nasty things i dont want to be able to see, like spots.

Perfum is alright, as long as they dont go fucking overboard and stink of the stuff.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:31
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

I have the most WONDERFUL perfume. It's actually a scented oil that I got from the renaissance festival called, "tranquillity." It's potent, so I only use like a drop and I put it on my shirt so it will smell good all day. I also like the "amber" scented oil and another one from the festival called, "veiled virgin."

As for makeup, I just like a little powder to hide those fine lines and some lip gloss.

[This message has been edited by Xiao Mei (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:32
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

My point is there is such a wide variety of it that you cannot hate perfume, it doesn't have anything to do with supporting it.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:34
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Aseren:
My point is there is such a wide variety of it that you cannot hate perfume, it doesn't have anything to do with supporting it.


Unless your against it because they test it on animals, or some 3rd party reason.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:47
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Unless your against it because they test it on animals, or some 3rd party reason.


Don't you read? WIDE VARIETY, there are plenty of perfumes that don't get tested on animals. The same goes for your 3rd party reasons whatever they might be, if there is truly a demand for a certain product then you really don't need to worry in this economy, some slacker will try to make money of it.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:53
outcast outcast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Men wear cologne as well.

Personally, I think if scents are used they should be so subtle that other people are barely aware of it when very close.

Makeup. Some people are very good with that and wear it well.

If I'm going out of an evening for a special night (or if I'm feeling a bit frumpy) I might put a touch of shadow, eye pencil, and mascara (but I don't really care for mascara much) and a touch of blush.

Most of the time...I don't even think about it.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:57
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

By the way, chicks, when did eye shadow go out of fashion! Of all the makeups, this one was by far the best, from a guys perspective.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:01
outcast outcast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Is eye shadow out of fashion?
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:10
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

i'm expected to wear makeup for my co-op since it's at a beauty salon, but i try to get away with as little as possible. on normal days i just like to wear eyeliner and occasionally mascara. and as for perfume, i like to wear just a hint of it. anything strong is just disgusting. it's really important to get something that compliments your natural odour. that being said, the way a guy smells is something that i notice, and is definatley someting i remember.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:55
legalaid legalaid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Most days I smell Like sweat, stale smoke, and wet hair. With a hint of alcohol(becouse when I drink I dont notice a damn thing)
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:00
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

I like wearing cologne. And I love even more when you see that girl you like and you can smell her after you've been talking. MMMMMMM. *sharpens stick with piece of flint*
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:03
fools_gold fools_gold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

My eyelashes are orange, so I wear mascara. Also I love the idea behind make-up. I mean, I'm much to lazy to wear alot myself, but I love doing it on other people. You can make them look so different, it's amazing.

Anyways for alot of chicks I know it's not really that they look better/different with a little make-up, it's how it makes them feel.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:38
Moderator
 
mother superior
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

I wear makeup but people can't really see it. I use if for my skin and I use the RIGHT stuff, none of this orange clown paint. And I like my perfume, it's called Chance by Chanel
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:53
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

An ex-gf once said "makeup's for ugly people". I stand by that line.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:57
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
Because they're ugly and they stink.


That's EXACTLY what I said when I read the title. Word for word.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:04
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Ugh, I hate makeup. But I have shitty skin, so I have to wear it to even out my skin tone. I think I'm pretty good at applying it though.

I love perfume though. Right now I'm using perfume oils from the body shop (satsuma, peach, and coconut). I've gotten so many compliments at work. Only from women though, but whatever, lol. I smell like a tanning salon. You know that yummy fruity/tropical/sunscreeny smell? I'm delicious.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:09
thugalbino thugalbino is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
Ugh, I hate makeup. But I have shitty skin, so I have to wear it to even out my skin tone. I think I'm pretty good at applying it though.

I love perfume though. Right now I'm using perfume oils from the body shop (satsuma, peach, and coconut). I've gotten so many compliments at work. Only from women though, but whatever, lol. I smell like a tanning salon. You know that yummy fruity/tropical/sunscreeny smell? I'm delicious.



Yea, thats a turn on for me. so is that watermelon smell....I don't know why tho.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics