About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:10
phoenix0627 phoenix0627 is offline
Regular
 
Default Vampires

Does anyone else find Vampires sexy?
I've told me girlfriend about this several months ago, and she too said it turns her on. I'm not too sure why this is, but yeah... Does anyone else experiance this?

I asked a friend, and he suggested some "role-playing" but... I don't want none of that playing around shit. I want a real vampire... (Yes, I know they're not real)

[This message has been edited by phoenix0627 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:13
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

What the fuck?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:15
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
What the fuck?


Indeed.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:18
fools_gold fools_gold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

I ate a vampire once...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:21
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires


Who says you're too old?!
Get out some nice clothes, have her restlessly flip-flopping on the bed, windows fly open and bob's your uncle!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:22
phoenix0627 phoenix0627 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

quote:
Originally posted by CatharticWeek:

Who says you're too old?!
Get out some nice clothes, have her restlessly flip-flopping on the bed, windows fly open and bob's your uncle!



I said we're too younge. Not too old.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:31
Moderator
 
Default Re: Vampires

.. Hey, you're just the right age to start wearing stupid amounts of lacy black clothes and stupid silver pentagrams!

Indulge! Because looking like a vampire really will make you into one!!

 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:33
phoenix0627 phoenix0627 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
.. Hey, you're just the right age to start wearing stupid amounts of lacy black clothes and stupid silver pentagrams!

Indulge! Because looking like a vampire really will make you into one!!




I can't stand the lacy black shit, it looks ugly as hell. Also, when I said what my friend suggested, that doean't mean I'm going to do it, because I know it won't be anywhere near what I want.

I wan't a real vampire... Yes, I know vampires arn't real. It's just one of those things that will never happen. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same feelings towards it, as I do.

[This message has been edited by phoenix0627 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:35
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

The whole neck biting thing is a turn on.
But not if it draws blood. I don't like blood
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:44
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

quote:
Originally posted by phoenix0627:
I said we're too younge. Not too old.


Freudian typo- statement still stands.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:05
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

Well, since Kate Beckinsale played one in underworld......
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:15
titoman titoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

Hell Yes. Vampires are the sexiest thing since totse...
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:39
Moderator
 
Default Re: Vampires

Apart from films and stupid Anne Rice books, we dont really know for sure what they look like.


Anyone seen Dusk Till Dawn?

Imagine if real vampires looked like the weird slimy things, rather than like Salma Hyeck.

:O

Oooh..


 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:16
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: Vampires

Haha, me and my girlfriend have a biting fetish...and as for vampires...Kate Beckinsale in Underworld is sexy as hell!

- Rabb
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:20
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

I like saving used tampons and use them to make vampire tea. Does that count?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:51
Vashthe3rd Vashthe3rd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

....and then shit got crazy but seriously thats just a whole biting fetish, not very rare
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:59
phoenix0627 phoenix0627 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

So to sum it all up, finding steriotypical vampires sexy, is a common thing?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:10
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Vampires

http://tinyurl.com/l4bkx
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:30
Vampire Archimiel Vampire Archimiel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

quote:
Originally posted by phoenix0627:
I want a real vampire... (Yes, I know they're not real)



Oh no?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:18
Psiball 50 Psiball 50 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

well it is said that when a vampire bites your neck to suck the blood the decoagulant(?sp)is supposed to make you have a feeling of sure ecstacy and like almost an orgasm, thats how people become vampires they get bitten and they love it so much that come back for more and then they're a vampire too and get to spread out the biting
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:41
Moderator
 
Default Re: Vampires

I really dont see what would be attractive about some creature simply using you as a human uses a cow.

 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:16
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Vampires

One of my friends is a blood drinker. As long as he doesn't talk about it, we ger along fine.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:41
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vampires

quote:
Originally posted by yoyobek:
I really dont see what would be attractive about some creature simply using you as a human uses a cow.




Dominance thing...you wouldn't understand it...you don't like buttsex.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics