About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:19
Vampire Archimiel Vampire Archimiel is offline
Regular
 
Default A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

And so, it has finally happened. After the first initial post about Vampire Archimiel and his online relationship with a 16 year old girl over 2 years ago, me and Angela (Berrith) were finally married Wednesday, the 15th.

The time on the invitation was 4:00 p.m., but the wedding didn't start till pretty close to 5:00. We ran into a few complications (such as it being 4:30 and I was still in the shower). The Judge was getting kind of impatient, so we hauled as much ass as humanly possible to get ready and out the door for the ceremony.

Yes it is true, Valmont attended the wedding. We met him in front of the old Domino's Pizza in Dothan, AL I used to work at. From there, we went to Wal-Mart to pick up the cake (Before you laugh, look at the pic ). I seem to remember, as I was pushing the cake around the store, he said I was, "Pushing it like its a cart full of babies ready to explode at any moment". After we got the cake, we stopped because I wanted to wash and vaccuum the car out.

So we get back home, Angela hops in the shower, I start decorating. Where is our buddy Val? Sitting on the porch swing, talking to an old friend of mine, watching me work my ass off to decorate in time. Angelas family arrives about 20 minutes before we start, and finally, we get underway.

The song that is played in place of the traditional wedding march is Nightengale, by Yanni. We just thought it went with the forest wedding idea. About midpoint of the ceremony, the Judge asked us to take the 2 taper candles (previously lit by mine and her mother), and light the center candle. At this time, the slow version of Heaven played. When it was over, we exchanged rings and vows (And I must admit, Angelas was about 5 times longer than mine).

Afterwards, the reception food was brought out, we toasted each other, cut the cake, fed each other cake, wiped cake ON each other, and generally had a very nice reception. A few people DID, however, mutilate my car, which you will see in the following pics. we left around 7 for the hotel at the beach.

The weather at the beach for the time we were there was beautiful all 3 days. On the 17th, we were leaving the room in the morning and ran into a Nissan Skyline parked outside out hotel. On a related note, while we were driving down the road directly on the beach shopping for Angela either a pair of pants or a sundress (whichever she liked best) a white Lamborghini Diablo drove by. I don't believe I've ever seen traffic come to a crawl like that before. We stopped by the mall to try and pick out a thank you present for my mom, wound up watching 2 different movies within 2 days (Underworld Evolution and Chronicles of Narnia), because the prices were $1.50 per person. In the local theaters, its $7.50 per person

We went to Mikatos Japanese Restaurant our first full night there. They cook the food in front of you at your table, and everyone gets rice, fried vegtables, and fried shrimp, in addition to whatever you ordered. To help us celebrate our honeymoon, they brought us a pineapple slice made into a sort of fruit cake, and sang us a catchy sounding Japanese song, which I hope to God that waitress was telling the truth when she said it was a traditional marriage song.

We got back home around 7:30 today. I must truely say, it was the best 4 days I have ever had, and I do thank Valmont for making the drive down here, to see an absolute total strangers wedding. I must admit he DID look kinda sharp, considering he came dressed all in BLACK, and told people he is, "Here for the funeral of Matts freedom". Valmont made a thread about the event, which is found right here.

And so, the wedding and honeymoon is over. Now, we start working on our own place, and our new, married life together.

Now, I don't have a lot of this left, but we DO have some leftover personalized napkins. If you write and request one, I'll send you one. The e-mail is viperbloodstone@yahoo.com, include your complete address.

And now, the wedding pictures!*

*Special Note: There were 6 people including Val taking wedding pictures. This sounds good, problem is, there are now 6 different people with 6 different sets of wedding pictures. If we want a complete set of pics from the wedding, we now have to get 6 different people to send them to us.... dammit.

Yea, pictures

Wedding:

Us coming down the aisle
During the Unity candle part
Wedding ceremony kiss
Immediently after ceremony

Reception:

The wedding bands
Toasting each other
The wedding cake
Eating wedding cake
My poor car...
Right before bouquet toss

Honeymoon:

Our Hotel
View of ocean
View from oceanside balcony
View of the street

Room pic 1
Room pic 2
Attempted pic of Mikatos
Aforementioned Skyline

Note: If you look at the picture of the Unity Candle part up there, Valmont is on the very left, wearing all black. There were a HELL of a lot more people there than what you see in the pic, b.t.w., I just can't figure out where the fuck they were during that part.

And... Valmonts telling the truth, I DID ask him how my hair looked before the ceremony, so flame me you sons of bitches!

Thank you, all on Totse who did NOT flame this relationship from the get-go. And those that did, too bad!

-V. Archimiel & Berrith

Edit: Broken links fixed.

[This message has been edited by Vampire Archimiel (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:36
1 4 the 4 1 1 1 4 the 4 1 1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

i beleive i am talking more of teh aspect of tr4usting the person to the point you can sleep near them, and not fear death, or drawing onyour face.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:39
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

quote:
Originally posted by 1 4 the 4 1 1:
i beleive i am talking more of teh aspect of tr4usting the person to the point you can sleep near them, and not fear death, or drawing onyour face.


What the heck? Where is your thread that this reply belongs in?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:41
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congratulations, it's a very challenging but extremely rewarding road to take in life.

P.S.: With some makeup, you could pass for Varg Vikernes. Though I have no idea why you'd want to.

[This message has been edited by The_Rabbi (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:44
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

(You accidentally made two threads. Since this copy seems to be the one gaining attention, I'll repost my comment.)

Awww awesome man! Your pictures actually brought a smile to my face.
I'm glad to hear it went well and I wish you the best of times.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:47
Regular
 
Ontario
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congratulations man! It's good to see a fellow totse member get married. Best of wishes to both of you.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:49
Vizzini Vizzini is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Reading things like this warms my heart. Congratulations.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:54
outcast outcast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Furby Laugh:
What the heck? Where is your thread that this reply belongs in?


I was wondering the same thing. I was going to reply...but...it's gone.


Anyway...congrats Matt and Angela
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:58
lisdexic lisdexic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congrats.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:20
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congrats to the both of you, heres to many years of happiness together.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:30
Gunlock Gunlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Yeah, Congrats.

You bought that cake from a supermarket? fuckin awesome.

Out of interest, how old are you both?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:58
Peter_Griffin Peter_Griffin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

A totse marriage......*world implodes*
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:04
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

quote:
Originally posted by Peter_Griffin:
A totse marriage......*world implodes*


 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:12
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Shut the fuck up, who cares.


I kid I kid, I tip my hat in your general direction my friend.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:24
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)


Whoooo! Congratulations!

And not to pry at all, but... did everything in the honeymoon go well? *nudge nudge*

Once again, congratulations. You proved the haters wrong and certainly made more of a believer out of me.

Best wishes for a continued, wonderful life together - Peter.

p.s. I know I wasn't there for the ceremony, buuuuutt..

p.p.s. If I'm still hanging around by the time I tie the knot I'll be sure to post the same. Some of the older members might want to eat some more fruit if they plan on seeing that though.

 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:31
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Awwww. You both looked gorgeous and... just... awwww. Congratulations!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:36
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

she didnt really fill that dress out too well (no titties).

[This message has been edited by Fat Penis (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:37
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

^ You live up to your name quite nicely.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:41
Moderator
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congratulations to you two, not simply for getting married, but forming a relationship based on true love and passion rather than convienience and nescessity.

At the same time it's beautifull and romantic and makes me all gooey inside, it makes me want to vomit with jealousy.
And not just because you've got nicer hair than me, or because berrith is stunning and sweet!


 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:48
Moderator
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Ooh!
I just downloaded a load of 'Yanni' music off Limewire out of curiosity.
It's not to my taste much but it is damn beautifull music.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:53
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Rest in Peace Matt's freedom.


I wish you two the best of luck.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:23
Vampire Archimiel Vampire Archimiel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

To the guy that asked, I'm 23, shes 18. It doesn't sound so bad now, but you should have been here 2 years ago when it was 16 and 21

Did EVERYTHING go good? Well, we spent time in 3 different adult rooms and already picked out several.. interesting items we'd like in the future
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:24
Mr.Happy Mr.Happy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Aw, congratulations, you two. Everything looked lovely. All the best and a world of happiness to you both .
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:13
Berrith Berrith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

quote:
Originally posted by CatharticWeek:

Whoooo! Congratulations!

And not to pry at all, but... did everything in the honeymoon go well? *nudge nudge*



No... I will say this: The first night and next morning went great *nudge nudge*, the movies, restaurants and shopping were great, but he spent way too much time in the shops... as a matter of fact we spent most of our time during the day out and about (this includes movies, dinners and arcades too, but mostly shopping).
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:29
landfill landfill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

This thread brought a smile to my face.

Congratulations to both of you, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:17
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congratulations.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:26
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

This thread made me LOL.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:35
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

Congrats. May your happiness endure
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:58
evil0verl0rd evil0verl0rd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

must...control...intense...jealousy...and...feeling of...selfloathing.

Congrats to the both of you. This is one of those "awwwww" moments.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:49
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Totse Wedding (And Honeymoon!)

quote:
Originally posted by Berrith:
No... I will say this: The first night and next morning went great *nudge nudge*, the movies, restaurants and shopping were great, but he spent way too much time in the shops... as a matter of fact we spent most of our time during the day out and about (this includes movies, dinners and arcades too, but mostly shopping).

LOL! He spent too much time shopping! That's your job!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics