About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:07
Anglosaxonarmadillo Anglosaxonarmadillo is offline
Regular
 
Default Braces and Glasses

Am I the only one who thinks that some girls with braces or glasses are really hot? I dont know what it is about them, but Im attracted to em.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:08
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

I'm sure you're not the only one but they're not a turnon for me at all (braces are quite the turnoff).
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

Glasses make me look smarter. I don't need glasses but I wear them whenever I feel like being intellectual
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:15
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

I like men with glasses but I don't find braces attractive. They make everyone look like an awkward teenager.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:04
frozen frozen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

i used to love when my ex wore her glasses, idk y.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:07
marusushi marusushi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by Anglosaxonarmadillo:
Am I the only one who thinks that some girls with braces or glasses are really hot? I dont know what it is about them, but Im attracted to em.


I find them hot too. I really don't know what it is, it's just something about them.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:08
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

i find braces pretty hot, this one girl i sorta liked but not really, got braces and now i have a major hard on for her. and this one couple years ago had them, and man, hoo-wee shut my mouth slap your grandma.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:12
fabrication of the mind fabrication of the mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

Who doesn�t like an ol� Winnie Cooper look alike?

...
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:17
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by fabrication of the mind:
Who doesn�t like an ol� Winnie Cooper look alike?

...

Nice first post.

I like the way some girls look in glasses. Girls tell me that they really like my eyes and that I shouldn't wear glasses, but my eye sight is really bad and I'm too lazy to deal with contacts.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:22
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

Glasses can be very hot, if they work with the girls look. Braces, not so much. Usually make her look like she's 13.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:33
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

I don't like braces, but glasses I find quite atttractive, especially on the right girl.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:37
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
I like men with glasses but I don't find braces attractive. They make everyone look like an awkward teenager.


Boy, I'm everything you're looking for!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:56
VladimirIllyichLenin VladimirIllyichLenin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

I don't like glasses but braces give me a hard-on! I have no clue way they just look so hot.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:05
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

i am not a fan of braces, but glasses are pretty cute on some guys. depends though.

i don't wear my glasses about half as often as i should. sometimes i get wicked bad headaches when i don't wear them.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:20
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by Anglosaxonarmadillo:
Am I the only one who thinks that some girls with braces or glasses are really hot? I dont know what it is about them, but Im attracted to em.


Yea man, I Luv 'em too!

One thing though: I once saw a pic of the damage a girls braces did to a guys cock... that is pretty scary shit

EDIT: I mean I luv glasses, not the braces

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:39
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

I say it all depends, for instance
My girl friend has glasses and I say she looks good in them
But maybe that is because I am used to her in glasses
Maybe if she never wore them I would prefer it if she didn't have glasses.
Its just what we're used to(too?)(I can never remember)
Btw, I have braces and I say they're a bitch.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:58
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

usually if a girl is attractive already... glasses make her look twice as sexy

but braces. uhm. if a girl is RIDICULOUSLY hot and has braces, it brings her from 1000 to 0. only when she talks or opens her mouth though... haha

i went to winter formal with this cute chick... let me get some pictures as an example?

attractive: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4594/img00332io.jpg

oh shit! ugly! : http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9479/img00310jt.jpg

me, just so you can put a face on Xam: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5328/img00362xg.jpg
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:58
Regular
 
Back In New Orleans!
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:
Glasses make me look smarter. I don't need glasses but I wear them whenever I feel like being intellectual


nice plan

Sadly glasses make me look like a moron.



[This message has been edited by happy_one_hit (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:59
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

and yes I am young. I am 16 that girl is 15 i think. young naive little faggots we are
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:21
marusushi marusushi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by Xam Akcerf:
oh shit! ugly! : [URL=http: //img59.im ageshack.u s/img59/94 79/img0031 0jt.jpg]ht tp://img59 .imageshac k.us/img59/9479/img00310jt.jpg[/URL]


What are you talking about? She's still good looking in my opinion.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:27
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by marusushi:
What are you talking about? She's still good looking in my opinion.


i dont know. It bothers me for some reason.

believe me... it doesnt hold me back that much
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:42
Ho ho ho Green Giant Ho ho ho Green Giant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

My girlfriend has braces. I still love her though. Not like they're on forever is it?

Cheers.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:04
Moderator
 
Wherever I lay my hat
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

They can both be pretty hot.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:10
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

When my boyfriend used to wear braces I was indifferent to them. They never got in the way of anything and I rarely noticed them.

I've never had braces, but have needed glasses since I was 8 years old. I wear contacts most of the time now, but Adam still finds me attractive when I wear my glasses.
My vision is -7.0, if that means anything to anyone (and if it doesn't then I'll tell you that it's VERY short sighted).

[This message has been edited by SilkySmooth (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:38
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

^^^ Wow you're amost as nearsighted as me and I'm older than you!!!

I wore big, cokebottle glasses and braces until I was 14. God I was a total dork.

It's okay now, though because I have straight teeth and wear contacts.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:41
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

i like braces on some girls cause it gives them something innocent, besides that.. well, i couldn't care less, glasses the same. It's bout personality and charisma
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:44
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
^^^ Wow you're amost as nearsighted as me and I'm older than you!!!

I wore big, cokebottle glasses and braces until I was 14. God I was a total dork.

It's okay now, though because I have straight teeth and wear contacts.



You know, we STILL don't have pictures of you...

And I think I speak for the entirety of S/A when I say, "gimmeh".


 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:49
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Braces and Glasses

KILL YOURSELF!

code:

WHITE POWER

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics