About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:42
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Let's Get It Over With

Throughout numerous threads, people keep posting their myspace links. Since everyone and their mother have a myspace page, I figure we should just get it all out of the way and post them in one spot. I'll start.
www.myspace.com/prometheansky
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:44
xannex xannex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

www.myspace.com/rawrockanne
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:48
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

fuck michigan
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:09
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

http://www.myspace.com/imadethisforphreakydmlol

Yes I have one, I made it for phreakydeadman on another forum
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:38
frozen frozen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

www.myspace.com/brunorotolo

i just made a new one cuz someone was a whore and told my parents about my old one.

EDIT: dont add me unless i know u, im not on there to make friends.

[This message has been edited by frozen (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:02
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

Wow, a mod makes a myspace thread in S&A. Nice.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:04
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

quote:
Originally posted by chubbyman25:
Wow, a mod makes a myspace thread in S&A. Nice.


Brilliant, isn't it?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:53
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

Don't like it? I'll wait for the verdict from the mods here. I knew when I posted it that there was a good chance of it getting closed.

Let's face it, lots of times people have posted their myspace links in other threads. I say we devote one single thread to it. Besides, lots of the people here don't frequent SG or IFIOTW, and there is a much lower idiot percentage here than most other forums.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:21
Moderator
 
Ft. Liquordale
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

quote:
Originally posted by chubbyman25:
Wow, a mod makes a myspace thread in S&A. Nice.


Is your head going to explode?

Seniority.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:33
TheMessiahComplex TheMessiahComplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

Well I dont have my own personal myspace page, but my band does have a page, so I guess I'll post that.
The recordings are with our old singer who has since left the band, and we now have a new singer but dont have new recordings. Whatever. http://www.myspace.com/thebobdolemites
 #11 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:43
outsmartyouwithignorance outsmartyouwithignorance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

http://www.myspace.com/monkeysthrone
it sucks but its there.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:00
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

I don't understand what myspace is...Is like nexopia where all the gay teenagers make profiles so that they can all hook up with each other? I just made a "space" or whatever on MSN. Does this count?
http://spaces.msn.com/chelseus/PersonalSpace.aspx?owner=1
 #13 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:01
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

^^^ No sick boy.

Myspace is an online community encompassing millions of users.

Go to myspace.com to sign up

EDIT: Yes it is like neoxpia or however it's spelled.

[This message has been edited by Hated One (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:48
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

www.myspace.com/Xia0Mei

It's pretty cool, I guess....

[This message has been edited by Xiao Mei (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #15 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:52
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

www.myspace.com/akcerfxam


It's a music page, my friend and I really are into ambient, electronic, experimental stuff
 #16 
Old 2006-03-20, 09:18
naive_wisdom naive_wisdom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

my personal one..
www.myspace.com/beyonceaintgotnothingonme

and my band one..
www.myspace.com/faultbydesignrock
 #17 
Old 2006-03-20, 09:23
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
www.myspace.com/Xia0Mei

It's pretty cool, I guess....




Hahahahahahha. I can think of so many really dick things to do, but I'm too much of a nice guy.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-20, 14:01
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Let's Get It Over With

What? You think my "my space" sucks?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics