About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:48
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Would you abandon a girl who was carrying your child? I mean if she had decided to keep it against your wishes.

The reason i ask is because recently i seem to be seeing more and more very young single mom's. Usually they look about 14 , with that pallor which comes from a constant diet of cut price supermarket lager,broken nights, tinned food and drunken-freak-sperm, wearing those stupid ultra short parkas which leave their bare stomachs exposed (and this is norfolk were the wind comes directly from SIberia and a wind chill of -10 C isn't uncommon! ).

Don't get me wrong, despite being an anally retentive,reactionary, mildly-to-the-right-of -Matthew Hopkins old git i don't have a problem with teenage single moms. Infact i take the view that any woman who rejects the peer/boyfriend pressure , the femnazi eugenics theology,and shows the basic humanity NOT to murder her own child is a hero and deserves all the support and help society can give.

What i can't understand is how any boy (they can't be men) can leave his child in the lurch.

Infact it's one of the few things i might actually beat the living crap out of my own sons for.



[This message has been edited by jackketch (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:57
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Personally i wouldnt have been stupid enough to get my girlfriend pregnant

And even if she did, and she wanted to keep it then id stand by her all the way.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:06
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Depending on the situation: If I really wasn't ready for a child and made these thoughts clear from the get go (before having sex), then I'd probably feel comfortable being an absent father. That said, I couldn't possibly put myself in that situation as I don't even know another guy who's been through that.
If it was a total mistake on both parts and she was pro-life, I would have to make an impact, small as it would probably be.

That said, I'm very careful and, therefore, can't see myself having sex with someone who isn't as prepared as I am. I.e. On the pill with condoms on the first go.
Also, the type of girl who's pro-life isn't really my type.

Hmmm... this is a very grey area, isn't it? I mean, I would probably take each situation as individual. I hate to generalise, so I honestly can't make up my mind until I'm slapped with it full in the face.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:08
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

No I wouldn't abandon her, but no matter what, she would get that baby removed.

I would force her, or something very bad would happen to her to get that baby removed.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:09
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by playboy311:
No I wouldn't abandon her, but no matter what, she would get that baby removed.

I would force her, or something very bad would happen to her to get that baby removed.



You're a cunt. How's that going for you?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:10
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by among_the_living:
Personally i wouldnt have been stupid enough to get my girlfriend pregnant


man i'm starting to get so paranoid...

 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:16
Regular
 
Omaha NE USA
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

knowing my luck, whether i fathered the child or not, if one of my friends got pregnant, i would fucking get stuck being the father figure. so, yeah, i would stay and help.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:19
Mr.Happy Mr.Happy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

If I got into the situation, I'd do my very, very best to stay with the girl. If I really couldn't stay with her I'd still be involved with the kid.

Or at least, I hope I would. If it actually came to it I might do the cowardly thing and get on a flight to Cuba or something. I'd hope I wouldn't, but you never know.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:19
Moderator
 
mother superior
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by RogueEagle91:
knowing my luck, whether i fathered the child or not, if one of my friends got pregnant, i would fucking get stuck being the father figure. so, yeah, i would stay and help.


Which is the noble and decent thing to do.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:22
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by crimsonsmoke:
Depending on the situation: If I really wasn't ready for a child and made these thoughts clear from the get go (before having sex), then I'd probably feel comfortable being an absent father. That said, I couldn't possibly put myself in that situation as I don't even know another guy who's been through that.
If it was a total mistake on both parts and she was pro-life, I would have to make an impact, small as it would probably be.

That said, I'm very careful and, therefore, can't see myself having sex with someone who isn't as prepared as I am. I.e. On the pill with condoms on the first go.
Also, the type of girl who's pro-life isn't really my type.

Hmmm... this is a very grey area, isn't it? I mean, I would probably take each situation as individual. I hate to generalise, so I honestly can't make up my mind until I'm slapped with it full in the face.



I'm really not trying to be a jerk or contradictory here, but I just have to comment on this!

A girl changes once she becomes pregnant and a girl who previously believed herself capable of getting an abortion might change her mind when there actually is a real pregnancy. I think it's hormonal or something and I'm not claiming that this would happen to EVERY girl.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: There's never an ideal time to have a baby! If you wait until everything's perfect you'll be 60 years old!


[This message has been edited by Xiao Mei (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:48
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:


I've said it before and I'll say it again: There's never an ideal time to have a baby! If you wait until everything's perfect you'll be 60 years old!




For once my little femnazi we are in total agreement.:P Same applies to marriage itself.Waiting til you can afford to marry is to miss all the fulfilment of struggling together against the odds.

 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:51
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by crimsonsmoke:
You're a cunt. How's that going for you?


I'm a cunt?

How's that?

Because my dumb bitch of a girlfriend is forcing us to have a baby that I wouldn't want? So she can trap me for 18 years of my life?

No, she's the cunt.

See, but I'm not stupid enough to get the girl pregnant, unless that is I was drunk, or the bitch some how sabotaged me, why would she sabotage me? So she can keep me for 18 years of my life...Bitches are scandalize like that.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:54
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by playboy311:
I'm a cunt?

How's that?

Because my dumb bitch of a girlfriend is forcing us to have a baby that I wouldn't want? So she can trap me for 18 years of my life?



All of which raises the question of who is stupider? Her for 'forcing' a child upon you or you for sleeping with her in the first place?


 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:54
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Oh yeah, because all of us "Bitches" reeeeaaaallllyyyy want the baby of an asshole like you!

I'm talking to the guy above Jackketch, BTW!:P

[This message has been edited by Xiao Mei (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:55
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
Oh yeah, because all of us "Bitches" reeeeaaaallllyyyy want the baby of an asshole like you!



LOL..yes there are occaisions when even jackketch thinks there might be a case for abortion...
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:56
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Yes, i would be there for the child. I mean, i could have NOT done that chick. But removing it has my preference, but since it's her body.....
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:58
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
All of which raises the question of who is stupider? Her for 'forcing' a child upon you or you for sleeping with her in the first place?




I understand your point of view..."well you should of NOT had sex with her!!", but girls around here specially the ones that are so deeply in love with you, will try everything and anything to get you trapped and have a kid.

They are sneaky as fuck.



[This message has been edited by playboy311 (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:59
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
Oh yeah, because all of us "Bitches" reeeeaaaallllyyyy want the baby of an asshole like you!

I'm talking to the guy above Jackketch, BTW!:P




You don't understand do you?

There are females and then there are bitches.

See? A female wouldn't "trap" a guy, and force him to have the baby. A bitch would.

Sorry if I offended you, but I'm serious, there are girls that are straight up bitches, and they deserved to be called that too.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:35
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

First off, I would never sleep with someone that I didn't love at least to some extent. That said, I would never leave a woman with my child.

I don't know how much this counts, though. What is your age cut-off for this question?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:40
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by malaria:
First off, I would never sleep with someone that I didn't love at least to some extent. That said, I would never leave a woman with my child.

I don't know how much this counts, though. What is your age cut-off for this question?



No cut off age really but i was aiming it at the 14-21 year olds mainly.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Ok, well I am 23, but even at those ages I wouldn't have left. One of my former coworkers once called me a "Mormon" because of my values relating to sex.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:50
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

if she was my girlfriend i would stay with her but if it was just some one night stand she would have to be really hot and come from a wealthy/rich family in order to convince me to stay
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:51
Lord Sorpington Lord Sorpington is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I really don't know if I would stay with the girl in question. I would absolutely never be an absent father though - if I didn't live with the child's mother, I would definitely pay maintenance (both emotional and monetary.)

I don't think I could live with myself if I had a child I never saw. It's just not cricket.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:52
Pilsu Pilsu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
I mean if she had decided to keep it against your wishes.


Then she can fall down the stairs for all I care.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:56
bailoutaccount bailoutaccount is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I've had sex with one woman, who I didn't want to fuck, therefore yes, I would leave her (in a heartbeat).
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:56
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by the bamph:
man i'm starting to get so paranoid...




....paranoid about the what now?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:58
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Pilsu:
Then she can fall down the stairs for all I care.

I liked it better when you were being all romantic...

 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:03
legalaid legalaid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Okay Jackketch, There are very few guys who would leave a good relationship becouse she got pregnant at a young age. Now, most guys Wouldnt stay with a pregnant cheating slut, And most women won't ever give up their child. SO, that leaves the large amount of single mothers that you see. Becouse belive it or not, when the shit hits the fan and she gets pregnant Most guys would stick with her out of duty. Me personally, I would make sure she doesent want a kid in the first place before I fuck her without a condom(Mind you she would have to be on the pill for sure).

Oh yeah and abortion may be murder to you, but so is leaving the kid to be raised on the streets and by another one like him Killing over a Fat Dime of smack.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:09
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I'd want the abortion first and foremost. But if she wanted to keep the kid, then I'd want to see my goddamn son.
No buts about it.

Edit: Always imagined having a son.

[This message has been edited by CatharticWeek (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:13
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I don't know about staying with the woman, that would depend on other factors. But if a woman was carrying my child and didn't want an abortion (I'd like to think I could leave that decision up to her) I'd do my best to support the kid and subsequently her as well as I could. It's the adult thing to do.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:03
blutark blutark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Abortion is sometimes a choice that has to be made....right or wrong theres two lives concerned....the mothers and the unborn child.

The father, like it or not should have no say in the matter Its up to the mother because at the end of the day the responsibility falls on her and no one else!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:07
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by blutark:
Abortion is sometimes a choice that has to be made....right or wrong theres two lives concerned....the mothers and the unborn child.

The father, like it or not should have no say in the matter Its up to the mother because at the end of the day the responsibility falls on her and no one else!



That probably sounded better in the original german.Only a faschist can believe that anyone has the RIGHT to decided over the life and death of another.

Doktor Mengele laesst gruessen!


 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:26
blutark blutark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
That probably sounded better in the original german.Only a faschist can believe that anyone has the RIGHT to decided over the life and death of another.

Doktor Mengele laesst gruessen!




Sometimes Ketch your posts are so sad and pathetic, how you think you can draw parallels with genocide and abortion are beyond understanding thats not what its all about and if you can't equate that you are a much sadder person than I gave you credit for!
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:29
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

In all honesty.

I'd most likely beat her gut with a bat. To make sure that baby was never born or kill her.

To be more direct: I'd ditch.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:30
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

^^^Behold, another prince amoung men!
I was being mean and sarcastic in this post.

[This message has been edited by Xiao Mei (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:31
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
^^^Behold, another prince amoung men!


\bows while fucking flood control

 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:36
blutark blutark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
^^^Behold, another prince amoung men!


Mmmmm time for bed for we Brits.......totes lacks a certain something tonight.

Intellegence.....that was it!
 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:38
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by blutark:


Intellegence.....that was it!



O rly?

You want to bring some or shut the fuck up?
 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:43
Local Hero Local Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

If I really liked the girl, I can say for sure that I wouldn't leave her.

If not, then I can't say how far I would go, but I'd probably be there for the kid. How would my relationship with the girl be, I have no idea.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:43
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by blutark:
Sometimes Ketch your posts are so sad and pathetic, how you think you can draw parallels with genocide and abortion are beyond understanding thats not what its all about and if you can't equate that you are a much sadder person than I gave you credit for!


Well i probably am a much sadder person than even you could imagine:P

However in the interests of keeping this thread off the topic abortion i'll let you have the last word on this.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:57
ctm ctm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I'm 20 now, and when I had just turned 17, slept with this girl a single time, and we were thinking she was pregnant.

She went to get tested, and if she was pregnant, I was planning to run away clear across the country, because the whole baby/child-support/responsibility thing was just too much. The girl herself wasn't someone I wanted to have alot to do with, either - on a relationship level. Still got along fine as friends, but I did not like the idea of us being mother and father of the same kid.

I hinted at abortion while on the phone with her once, and she said she just could not 'get rid of it', and I figured "K, well that's that," and didn't bring it up again. I told myself that if she was pregnant, I was absolutely running away, without telling her or anybody.. also told myself that I'd try to send money here or there, but thinking back, I don't know if I would have when it came down to it. I had somewhat of a plan for when I got where I was going, but it probably would've gone to shit.

Anyways, she got tested, wasn't pregnant. Was one of the shittier experiences of my life, cuz I'm a pretty decent guy, and would definitely not behave like 'a boy' if I was put in the same circumstances today.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:57
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
Only a faschist can believe that anyone has the RIGHT to decided over the life and death of another.

You are the fascist telling people what they may or may not do...
 #43 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:02
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jackketch:
[b]Only a faschist can believe that anyone has the RIGHT to decided over the life and death of another.


You are the fascist telling people what they may or may not do...[/B][/QUOTE]

Silence! Jack is right. As always.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:05
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
Silence! Jack is right. As always.

Don't be an idiot.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:22
y4m4 y4m4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I am 19 years old, I plan on never fathering children. I'm not too keen on the whole marriage thing either. If I was in a situation where I impregnated a woman I would make clear my desire to not have the child. Infact she would already know very well that I am not interested in breeding.

I first would mention the option of abortion, I wouldn't harp on it, I would just say that I feel she should get an abortion. It isn't my place to tell a woman what to do with her body. After that option is likely turned down I would point out adoption and ask her if it is worth throwing our lives and education away to have this kid.

If she were to come to the conclusion that she wanted to keep it for whatever reasons, irrational or otherwise, I would stay with her. I wouldn't marry her though.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:30
Frackle Frackle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I'd be in the childs life one way or another no ifs ands or buts about it and even take on being a single dad if need be.

I prommiced myself years ago that the girl I impregnate I marry on the spot, make it work, or I have a very active role in the upbringing of the kid.

For all the people that are more prepared to run than stick around it takes two to make a kid and if you're not responsible or mature enough to understand that yet... you probably shouldn't be fucking around with anyone without excepting the consiquences...

As for abortion if she desides to do it it'd be a fucking heartbreak on my part due to wanting to be a father but it is her body... I probably wouldn't be able to stay with someone that would do that to a kid of mine unless in a very seriouse relationship and still then it may go my own seperate way.

Only way I'd take off is if the kid came out black and chineese, I'd be ruined emmotionally that someone could do that to me and wouldn't be able to stick around no matter what the relationship meant to me.

Incase you're wondering I'm 22.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:57
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

I wouldn't be dumb enough to fuck up and get her pregnant in the first place. But let's say the odds just screwed me and it was that 1% of the time the contraception doesn't work....

No I wouldn't abondon my kid or the woman carrying it.

I turn 20 next month if you are wondering how old I am.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:05
Gunlock Gunlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

To the people who say that it is the woman's right to decide, and her's alone, i COMPLETELY disagree.

Because it ISNT just her life. If she has the kid, it WILL fuck up the fathers life if he is forced to pay.

And it takes two to tango, yes? Excluding the cases of rape, the woman played just as big a role in getting pregnant as the male did getting her so, so why shouldn't he have a say?

just my 2 cents.

That said, if i got a woman pregnant, I would like to say that i'd do the manly thing and stick by her...But it would really depend on the circumstance's. Chances are that i wouldnt stick my dick anywhere that i didnt care for, so the odds are with me staying.

I'm 16 btw
 #49 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:56
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Gunlock:
To the people who say that it is the woman's right to decide, and her's alone, i COMPLETELY disagree.

Because it ISNT just her life. If she has the kid, it WILL fuck up the fathers life if he is forced to pay.

And it takes two to tango, yes? Excluding the cases of rape, the woman played just as big a role in getting pregnant as the male did getting her so, so why shouldn't he have a say?


I gotta agree with this. I think the woman has the right to decide wether or not she wants to actually have the kid. But with the femanists crying for their abortion rights comes something else, if she has the kid against the fathers wishes I don't think he should have to pay support for said kid. Not saying I still wouldn't, just saying that he should have that option. She fucked up just as much as he did.

On the subject of abortion itself I haven't come to a solid opinion. I don't think it should be abolished completely as there are definitely instances where it is needed(ie giving birth will kill the mother for example). Actually I really don't give a shit anymore, the world is overpopulated already and I hate people. Abortion legal, abortion illegal, I don't care. But this is off topic.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:05
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Beating her gut in, at the first time you hear of "any pregnacy" does wonders. FTW.

Seriously. That would be my solution.
Another would be slip her something, that causes a miscarrige. That would be better. Far less likely to be proven caused by you.

With that said,
I'm a fucking scum bag. ha.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:00
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Ditch her if i could get away with it.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:17
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Is this a bad time to admit being a fascist?
 #53 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:25
Shayde Shayde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Not too sure what I'd do being faced with a situation like that. I guess to need to analyse all the variables involved. Too much to think about it.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:49
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
Silence! Jack is right. As always.



LOL i wish!
 #55 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:08
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:

LOL i wish!



Don't doubt yourself.

Your, I think... The best poster on TOTSE. You'd make a great mod.
 #56 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:06
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

It would really vary depending on the woman. Personaly, option #1 would be abortion. Then depending on who the woman was, my second response may or not be a DNA test. Of course, I'm not likely to date that type again.

I would probably marry a woman if I got her pregnant, unless I was sure for some reason or another that it wouldn't work out.

My current girlfriend and I would probably take turns kicking each other in the ass, as we've decided that we never want kids (bad genetics).
 #57 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:16
gtvwill gtvwill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

yeah i reckon id stand by the girl, id need to get a job tho to give some kind of support to the mum tho.
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:48
outsmartyouwithignorance outsmartyouwithignorance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

No, I would be there reguardless. If I loved the girl enough to have sex with her, I'd father my child. And I wouldn't just be a father, that's too easy, I would be a Dad. because that's something I never had; something every child deserves.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:01
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

here's how i think it works (and i'm a woman). i tell the man that i'm pregnant, and ask his thoughts about it. if he doesn't want me to have the baby, but i want to, then i make the choice based on that knowledge. if i decide to have it, i can't expect him to be a part of its life. although i believe that most men would have it in their hearts to include themselves somehow regardless.

oh, and for the record, i probably wouldn't keep it.
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:12
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

Firstly, I'd never want to 'get rid' of my own child. Also my fiance and I are waiting to do the dirty until we are married. But if she did happen to get pregnant and it was my baby, at any age I would stick by her... No question about it.
 #61 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:08
naive_wisdom naive_wisdom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
recently i seem to be seeing more and more very young single mom's.


I can guarantee that most of the kids are half black too (well in the south). And the (black) dad has done a runner. Funny that...
 #62 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:03
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by naive_wisdom:
I can guarantee that most of the kids are half black too (well in the south). And the (black) dad has done a runner. Funny that...


It's common in many parts for Africa for children to be looked after not by their father, but by the male relatives of the mother. There's so much promiscuous sex going on they have no idea who the father is so they never bother finding the biological parent.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:04
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by naive_wisdom:
I can guarantee that most of the kids are half black too (well in the south). And the (black) dad has done a runner. Funny that...



Actually i live in a corner of england with a black population of almost 0!

 #64 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:13
Regular
 
Chicago IL, USA
Default Re: Straw Poll for young male totsians. "would you be an 'absent father'?"

quote:
Originally posted by Shayde:
Not too sure what I'd do being faced with a situation like that. I guess to need to analyse all the variables involved. Too much to think about it.


That'll work for me
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics