About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:30
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default CuteOrHot

I get called "cute" by guys but I don't get called hot or anything, what do guys mean when they say cute? As in like, "okay but I wouldn't date her" ? explain to me.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:33
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Cute to me means I like you as a person - or your really naive, hot means I would fuck you, and beautiful means I would be in a real relationship with you.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:33
Regular
 
California
Default Re: CuteOrHot

It depends. Usually when I say cute I just mean cute, not hot and probably wouldn't date. Some guys just say someone is cute to avoid saying they're ugly, it all depends on the situation.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:41
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

These are the categories.

Ugly/Homely
Cute
Pretty
Sexy
Beautiful

First one is self explanatory. Cute is like, i acknowledge your not ugly. Pretty is where you acknowledge their looks, but they dont get your dicl up. Sexy and beautiful are like two sides of the same coin - on the 1-10 scale, they usually rank about the same. But sexy is people like Angelina joeley (sp?), where pretty much its a 'i want to bang them'. Beautiful is people like catherine zeta jones, where their looks take your breath away sort of thing. You think of them as though they are always in an evening gown sort of thing.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:43
Arrowhead Arrowhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

cute looks to young to be hot
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:53
Illegal_High Illegal_High is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Cute is like, i acknowledge your not ugly.


I LOL'd at that
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:59
Anse Anse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Cute - You look nice, you've got 'your look' together. You're clean. But... you don't get my dick up.

Hot - You get my dick up, I just want, bang bang bang!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:35
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

I can't believe I am saying this but.....

This thread is worthless without pics.

The terms used to describe looks really can't be describe themselves, at least not any further than positive(ie cute, pretty, sexy, etc) and negative(ie ugly). If you post pictures of yourself(which I can't actually recommend you do) then you will have all the 14 year old totse dumbasses jacking off over you so you know you're good looking.

Now I will try to actually help answer your question as best is actually possible. In terms purely of appearance, cute could mean a few things and sometimes cute and hot will overlap(though that is rare), at least the way I use it. As arrowhead said, cute usually implies looking on the younger side, usually "cleaner" looking although not always(for instance I could imagine a "cute" girl completely covered in engine grease).....bah fuck it, I can't really explain it. Unless you want to look it up in the dictionary(which won't give you an answer you can use) it really can't be defined, least I can't define it(it is 1:30am but I don't think that's why). The way I use the words cute could mean all kinds of things(as could hot, but hot is really more limited just to "I want to fuck her brains out")

*walks off mumbling something*
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:46
Solid Squall Solid Squall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

I always considered cute to mean that a girl was good looking, but in a good, clean wholesome way. Hot usually means that they're good looking in a noticeably LESS wholesome 'man-I'd-really-like-to-bang-her' sort of way.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:46
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot


Cute can mean softer features, bigger eyes, smaller mouth. You know, a cute look. Hot is your dazzling brunette with sleek brown eyes and luscious lips.
A lot of guys also say 'cute' because they're too scared to say hot (it's too commital), so it could be that as well.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:00
phmeworp phmeworp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Grrrrr... I really hate doing this, but since no one else seems to have the balls for it:

"This thread is useless without pics"
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:04
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Cute is not so much beautiful as a girl wich... well, is atractive but not exactly cause she's a foto model but most of the time a mix of nice looks in combination with the right charisma.....but that's me
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:21
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by phmeworp:
Grrrrr... I really hate doing this, but since no one else seems to have the balls for it:

"This thread is useless without pics"



That's because the rest of us looked in the Beauty contest thread (look towards the end).
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:11
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me3.jpg http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me2.jpg
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:15
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: CuteOrHot

I think you're very pretty.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:17
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
I think you're very pretty.



Thankyou .
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:31
Extant Extant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

I'd hit it.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:46
Regular
 
D!cks are for my friends
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Dude its a fucking WORD. I thought that being called "cute" basically means that you arent good enough to fuck the girl that called you cute. That is so far from the truth its not even funny. Take it as a compliment and proceed to get in her pants.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:55
Chris_533976 Chris_533976 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

A man calling a girl 'cute' means shes really nice and hes very interested in her.

A girl calling a man 'cute' means shes not really interested in him at all. It means 'cute' as how shed find a dog 'cute'.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:19
RabidGeneral RabidGeneral is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Lose 15 pounds then call back.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:25
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by RabidGeneral:
Lose 15 pounds then call back.



*Comes back weighing 81 pounds*
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:31
naive_wisdom naive_wisdom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

The choice of words depends of the person. For example I use cute/pretty/hott to mean pretty much the same thing, plus cute has the ability to also be accredited to personality as well as looks.

And yes, you are pretty =]
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:38
roy_179 roy_179 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

I'm a dude that gets called cute, not cool. Btw how old are you?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:45
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by roy_179:
I'm a dude that gets called cute, not cool. Btw how old are you?



I'm 14.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:00
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

What's with all the hierarchy? I know that I'm amazingly fit and attractive. Not to mention really intelligent and a great fuck. I'm also not at all arrogant and absolutely modest.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:34
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:

I'm 14.



Lyk wuts yo A\S\L?? or da myspace??

EDIT: I think you're pretty hott, you have a pretty big mouth though... thats good for quiet a few things though . I'm 15 by the way.

[This message has been edited by JuggaloStoner42069 (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:38
The end The end is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Well im a male n get called cute by girls so i dunno.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:39
Local Hero Local Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by JuggaloStoner42069:
Lyk wuts yo A\S\L?? or da myspace??

EDIT: I think you're pretty [b]hott
, you have a pretty big mouth though... thats good for quiet a few things though . I'm 15 by the way.

[/B]


This is Agent Smooth on the job.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:15
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

depends on the mood...

right now, you're hot.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:16
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Local Hero:
This is Agent Smooth on the job.


Shhhhhhhh...! You're gonna blow my cover.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:24
Mr.Happy Mr.Happy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:
(PICS)


I think you're cute.

.

It's entirely possible to be both cute and hot, although not usually at the same time. The best girls are the ones that look cute normally but are incredibly hot when they want to be, in my opinion.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:44
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by phmeworp:
Grrrrr... I really hate doing this, but since no one else seems to have the balls for it:

"This thread is useless without pics"


I said it at the begining of my post. But then I discouraged her from actually doing it as know all of the totse idiots will be jacking off over her.

Anyway, Yoplait you are attractive, way too young for me though.

EDIT: Oh and JuggaloStoner42069, cool your jets man she's on a different continent from you. Trust me that's a can of worms you don't want, go find a local girl.

[This message has been edited by Cloaked Dagger (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:47
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

You are indeed 'cute', and you look like in a couple years you will be 'hot'. You haven't finished puberty yet, don't sweat shit like this, your body is still evolving.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:50
B-Phaze B-Phaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Yoplait, you're 14, guys over 16 are scared to call you hot cos you're really young.

Anyways, I'm a guy and... I get called cute, never hot, because I've got like a sweet innocent kinda look, but no chicks want that. They want a rugged looking guy with perfect bone structure. I ain't got nothing to offer
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:42
Docta? Docta? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Cute= sexy, but innocent & very fuckable

Hot= Blatantly hot, probably end up nervous fuckin' her sober.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:14
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Alright, thanks for the advice guys&gals
 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:24
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

cute.....no ther wrong ur hot!!!!
 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:47
SaladeDoigts SaladeDoigts is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

am i cute or hot?
 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:52
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

Cute is more in line with "dating" than hot.

Cute = I like the bitch and would treat her nicely and fuck her brains out

Hot = I would fuck her brains out
 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:59
bipolarelvis bipolarelvis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

"Cute" is the way you describe a "hot" girl in your girlfriend's presence. Also, it could be used by shyer types . . . it's generally a much less threatening word. It can be used without any sexual undertones. For example, most people don't want to fuck a pony if they say "ponies are cute". That doesn't apply here, though.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:50
NJTSU_Hardcore NJTSU_Hardcore is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:
(PICS) [/URL]


You are a very hot girl. And to answer the question, I think you are cute, but in a hot way. Cute I have to say, gets my dick up. I have a real innocence thing, u no, girls who look clean but you wana do "naughty, naughty" things to. You're hot, AND cute.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:54
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

either way ya see it , and im not saying ur one way or the other.....You look good
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:02
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

U = HAWT

Anyway, when a girl calls a guy cute that usually means he's ugly as fuck but the girl is nice, or it means you look alright.

Same aplies for a guy talking about a girl
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:06
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

You guys are all wrong

Shes just cute.. nothing else.

she'll be really hot in like a year though... like someone that I would date right now
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:12
SimonPotvin SimonPotvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

"OH EM GEE HAWTNESS HAWT COOL FAP FAP FAP GURL PICZ" haha all these guys being all happy, yeah cute can mean many things, depends on the situation, i know someone said this, but i dot remember who.
-Simon
 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:04
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: CuteOrHot

I'd call you cute, but check back with me in 2-4 years.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:26
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by SaladeDoigts:
am i cute or hot?


You're fucking ugly.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:42
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CuteOrHot

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I'd call you cute, but check back with me in 2-4 years.

You dirty bastard! I was thinking the same thing
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics