About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:23
Valmont Valmont is offline
Regular
 
Default A Wedding Story

So here I sit, at Vampire's PC typing away while he finishes getting ready and the little lady runs around trying to ensure that everything is ready for the ceremony which will be taking place quite shortly.

The judge is attempting to hurry along the process but we're all quite ready for all the fun festivities to begin. My drive from Auburn was lackluster and we've had many adventures since I arrived...transporting wedding cakes...cleaning cars...being jumped by a Mexican street gang..you name it.

I'll be sure to update this as soon as the wonderful union is complete..and include the droves of pictures I've been ordered to take.

I'll be seeing you totse.

-Val
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:53
AngrySquirrel AngrySquirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

So...who's holding the shotgun? Best of luck with everything though, have a great time down there! This might be a first, having a Totse wedding and all.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:53
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: A Wedding Story

Brilliant! Keep us posted y'hear! All the gory details!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:04
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
Brilliant! Keep us posted y'hear! All the gory details!


And some of the none gory too, i have story's of less then 3 sentences :P
 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:05
bringitonhome bringitonhome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

I don't know them but congrats to them!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:14
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

*hillbilly accent* I object! I love her and she's carrin' my baby!

Seriously though, congrats!

Peace,
--BB4L
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:42
Isobutane Isobutane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Best of luck to the lot of ya!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:09
Cooking with Zyklon B Cooking with Zyklon B is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

Auburn you say? I didnt think anyone in washington were enlightened to totse. I live in federal way man.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:35
Valmont Valmont is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

quote:
Originally posted by Cooking with Zyklon B:
Auburn you say? I didnt think anyone in washington were enlightened to totse. I live in federal way man.


First of all...Auburn, Alabama...

Second:

I just got home from the two hour drive back from Dothan. The ceremony was really actually quite moving and Matt and Angela looked splendid. It was a little delayed and the judge was a bit of an ass for a while, but once everything got rolling it was a grand time.

Angela really did look gorgeous and both of them were almost ready to pass out from nervousness and excitement. I've got plenty of pictures to post but I'm currently too tired to go back out to the car and bring in my camera so you'll all get them tomorrow.

I have to say, I was a skeptic just as much as anyone else was...but these two...I dunno it just works. They just look at each other right..I can't explain it.

Oh, the only part that I actually couldn't stop laughing about happened before the wedding, Vamp looks at me and asks "Does my hair look okay?" I will mock him about that until the end of time.

-Val
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:41
outcast outcast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

sweet...

***remembers Dothan...so many years ago it was***
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:36
met_B_A_N_S met_B_A_N_S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

This thread is useless without pics.

Anyways, I remember talking about this a while ago, and I can't remember what they were planning for their honeymooning experience.

Any details?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 14:54
Cooking with Zyklon B Cooking with Zyklon B is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

ah alabama.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:32
Regular
 
Vermont
Default Re: A Wedding Story

That's what I like about totse. People from outside of New England are completely different.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:59
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

Where's our bloodly pics?
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:29
Vampire Archimiel Vampire Archimiel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

quote:
Originally posted by Cloaked Dagger:
Where's our bloodly pics?


In my thread, and Val has a lot of pictures NOT seen by us before.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:53
Cloaked Dagger Cloaked Dagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Wedding Story

quote:
Originally posted by Vampire Archimiel:
In my thread, and Val has a lot of pictures NOT seen by us before.

Yeah, I've seen those, I want to see Val's pics of the wedding now.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics