About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:32
MorbidMentality MorbidMentality is offline
Regular
 
Default Buying a new laptop, need help.

I was thinking of investing in a new laptop.

I'm pretty "computer literate" so I don't really care about the level of technical support a company could offer.

What is a good brand of laptops that I could make payments on?

Money is no object as long as I can make payments.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:03
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Buying a new laptop, need help.

www.sagernotebook.com has the best laptops I've seen if money isn't an option.

As far as payment plans go, they have lease options where you can make monthly payments and either, depending on the ammount of the payment, buy the laptop for $1, or 10% of the original price, at the end of the lease term.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:45
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Buying a new laptop, need help.

Alienware or Apple.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:02
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Buying a new laptop, need help.

quote:
Originally posted by z3r0 c001:
Lenovo or Apple.


 #5 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:30
MorbidMentality MorbidMentality is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Buying a new laptop, need help.

Apple? I use an i-book everyday and its the biggest pile of shit ever, are their better apples than i-books?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-20, 04:09
theSpam theSpam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Buying a new laptop, need help.

quote:
Originally posted by MorbidMentality:
Apple? I use an i-book everyday and its the biggest pile of shit ever, are their better apples than i-books?


MacBook Pro.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics