About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2005-12-09, 06:57
lifejunkie lifejunkie is offline
Regular
 
Default T&T Parts swap.

Post your old parts to sell here.

Do not post any contact information in the thread, but make sure your email address in in your profile.

I have about 30 3COM 3C905B 100MB ethernet cards. $5.00

I also have 30 Sound blaster live model CT4830, also $5.00

 #2 
Old 2005-12-09, 07:15
rubber_duck88 rubber_duck88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

COMPUTER
15" Monitor
Optical Mouse Ps2 keyboard
48X CDRom
52X CDRom
Silver Case
Motherboard (Pentium 4 compatible, AGP 8X, VGA, 6ch Audio)
2.4Ghz Processor (400mhz System Bus)
1GB DDRam
256 DDR Graphics Card (Radeon 9550)
120GB Hard Drive
9 USB Ports (USB 2.0)
Modem
100/10 mbps Network Card
TV/FM Tuner Card (with antennas)
Pre-installed Windows XP
All Drivers CDs
10Gb Mp3 Collection
50Gb Movie Collection
Heaps of Games

Any Reasonable offers


Laptop
Toshiba Satellite
Intel Celeron 15� LCD Monitor
CD-Rom
Floppy Disk Drive
6Gb hard Disc
Sound Card
56k Modem
Usb port
Ps2 port
Vga port
Infa red port
700 ono


 #3 
Old 2005-12-09, 07:26
lifejunkie lifejunkie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Which laptop, the 440CDS?

Please, be very specific.
 #4 
Old 2005-12-09, 07:42
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I honestly don't know exactly what i have lying around cos i 'trash' a hella lot of boxes but if anyone needs parts for pre pentium2 rigs then it is always worth emailing me.

If i have it and it will help you then you can have it for FREE.

NO CHARGE(unless it's so bulky that mailing it will cost more than it's worth ,then you pay the postage!)



[This message has been edited by jackketch (edited 12-09-2005).]
 #5 
Old 2005-12-09, 08:08
lifejunkie lifejunkie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I should have mentioned that postage is not included.

But how can I compete with free!?
 #6 
Old 2005-12-09, 08:12
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by lifejunkie:
I should have mentioned that postage is not included.

But how can I compete with free!?




Because you know what you have got, i don't? And my stuff isn't garuanteed to work. Also i'd have to find anything i think i might have....and that could take a few days....

Btw Trueborn did you get that mobo running yet?
 #7 
Old 2005-12-09, 08:38
rubber_duck88 rubber_duck88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Laptop is 4090XCDT
 #8 
Old 2005-12-09, 13:50
stfu stfu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by jackketch:
I honestly don't know exactly what i have lying around cos i 'trash' a hella lot of boxes but if anyone needs parts for pre pentium2 rigs then it is always worth emailing me.

[b] If i have it and it will help you then you can have it for FREE
.

NO CHARGE(unless it's so bulky that mailing it will cost more than it's worth ,then you pay the postage!)

[/B]

Hey hey you got any sd-ram? A 512MB card would be nice... email me- thisbuds4u@gmail.com
 #9 
Old 2005-12-09, 13:56
stfu stfu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by rubber_duck88:
[b]COMPUTER
15" Monitor
Optical Mouse Ps2 keyboard
48X CDRom
52X CDRom
Silver Case
Motherboard (Pentium 4 compatible, AGP 8X, VGA, 6ch Audio)
2.4Ghz Processor (400mhz System Bus)
1GB DDRam
256 DDR Graphics Card (Radeon 9550)
120GB Hard Drive
9 USB Ports (USB 2.0)
Modem
100/10 mbps Network Card
TV/FM Tuner Card (with antennas)
Pre-installed Windows XP
All Drivers CDs
10Gb Mp3 Collection
50Gb Movie Collection
Heaps of Games

Any Reasonable offers


Laptop
Toshiba Satellite
Intel Celeron 15� LCD Monitor
CD-Rom
Floppy Disk Drive
6Gb hard Disc
Sound Card
56k Modem
Usb port
Ps2 port
Vga port
Infa red port
700 ono

[/B]


You willing to part out the top machine? I'd like to have that radeon 9550. drop me an email- thisbuds4u@gmail.com
 #10 
Old 2005-12-09, 13:57
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I don't have any parts to sell at the moment but,

Does anyone have an ethernet PCMCIA card that fits into a type I slot?

[This message has been edited by negative_zero (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #11 
Old 2005-12-09, 14:27
stfu stfu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I've got:

-Intel Pentium w/ MMX Tech. 266Mhz FREE (you pay shipping, should only be like 3-4 bucks)

-RCA Lyra RD1028A MP3 Player w/software and cable $25 free shipping****SOLD****

-SONY PSYC minidisk player/recorder, silver/gray, 6 extra minidisks, software, and cable -$25 free shipping****SOLD****

-135W PSU $8 free shipping

I'll trade any of these for a good working condition xbox turbo controller.

Don't respond to me on here, I most likely will never see it.

email any inquiries to: thisbuds4u@gmail.com



[This message has been edited by stfu (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #12 
Old 2005-12-09, 15:04
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I need:
128MB EDO 3.3v SIMM RAM (as many as I can get)
PII@300MHz (300MHz only)

If anyone has any of this, let me know.

What I have..
Sheesh.
I've actually got 2 IDE CDROM drives.
I know one of them is 24x.
 #13 
Old 2005-12-09, 16:27
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Man... I'll have to go take a quick look at what I've got. I've got tons of computers I've built from spare parts so I'm not sure if I have anything worth while... I'm like an indian (in the "native american" sense) when it comes to computer parts and electronics: USE ALL OF IT.

I'll post later.
 #14 
Old 2005-12-09, 17:32
Hemingray Hemingray is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by lifejunkie:
Post your old parts to sell here.

Do not post any contact information in the thread, but make sure your email address in in your profile.

I have about 30 3COM 3C905B 100MB ethernet cards. $5.00

I also have 30 Sound blaster live model CT4830, also $5.00






30 cards for $5.00? or $5.00 each?


EDIT: I screwed up and put my reply in the wrong spot.



[This message has been edited by Hemingray (edited 12-09-2005).]
 #15 
Old 2005-12-09, 17:40
lifejunkie lifejunkie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

5 each.
 #16 
Old 2005-12-09, 19:31
Nando Nando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

All I've got is 2* 32mb of DIMM @66mhz RAM on account of an upgrade.

Free if you're in the UK.

n.ando@hotmail.com



[This message has been edited by Nando (edited 12-09-2005).]
 #17 
Old 2005-12-09, 20:13
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Western Digital Caviar 2200
989 cyl - 12 heads - 35 spt - 212.6 MB

Quantum ProDrive LPS
I don't see a size on this one but I think it's 150 MB.

I salvaged both of these from a dumpster 3 years ago.

You can have em for free as long as you pay for the shipping.
 #18 
Old 2005-12-10, 03:11
Chat1410 Chat1410 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Negative zero, what exact is slot type 1? (Google isn't helping). I'm assuming it's the old PCI card...possibly with the spacer towards the back of the case, instead of towards the front like on modern? If it is, I have one, for I have a card that has spaces in two spots.

As for what I have, wow.
2 not-working DVD-ROM/CD-RW drive (IDE) (I aciddently put 12 votls where 5 should go and 5 where 12 should go on both).
2 working CD-ROM drives (IDE) (I think one may be 24X, the other I have no clue, perhaps 4X?)
AT case
ATX case
Many 40 wire IDE cables (some with slaves, some without)
Two ISA sound cards
One 32 MB Raedon 7000 missing a heat sink (pulled it off when I put in water cooling)
One PCI 56K modem.

I have two motherboards (an AT and ATX, AT with 32 MB of RAM, ATX with 64 MB), and a couple otehr things, but I'm not ready to part with these, perhaps if I get Floppyfw running, I'll part with the losing board.
 #19 
Old 2005-12-10, 06:18
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Server.

2 x 233mhz P2 CPU's
256mb RAM
5x 12gb SCSI Hdd's
2x 500mb internal Tape drives
1.44mb Floppy drive
Free UPS
17" Monitor

Will trade for an IBM 5150, XT or 286 - 386. (No 486's or Socket 7 MoBos as I have too many)
 #20 
Old 2005-12-10, 06:22
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Oh yeah, I will pay 15-20 (depends on the condition) fancy australian dollars for any working 286-386's or old (and I mean old software/games).
 #21 
Old 2005-12-10, 06:31
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Chat1410:
Negative zero, what exact is slot type 1? (Google isn't helping). I'm assuming it's the old PCI card...possibly with the spacer towards the back of the case, instead of towards the front like on modern? If it is, I have one, for I have a card that has spaces in two spots.


Does the card have a gold-looking plate with little bumps on one of the ends? If so, chances are it's type II.

FUCK, i just realized my mistake. I meant to say PCMCIA, not PCI. Shit, sorry.
 #22 
Old 2005-12-10, 07:43
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

*marches up at double time*

"Lifejunkie ,Sir!"

*snaps salute*

"PLeased to report Sir! First Fellow Totsean has been helped out with parts for free, due to this thread Sir!"

*smacks heels together in true prussian fashion,salutes,turns sharply on heel, marches back to the basement whistling 'Lilly Marlene'*

[This message has been edited by jackketch (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #23 
Old 2005-12-10, 07:53
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I've got an old ATX case, some 128 meg ram,a big ugly mouse.


I'm looking for a decent moniter,if anyone in Texas has one for a low price (my old 15" POS Packard Bell seems to have crapped out, on the eve of building my new machine) So, I'm on a budget. ($10-20)
 #24 
Old 2005-12-10, 13:33
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by kieran1394:
Server.

2 x 233mhz P2 CPU's
256mb RAM
5x 12gb SCSI Hdd's
2x 500mb internal Tape drives
1.44mb Floppy drive
Free UPS
17" Monitor

Will trade for an IBM 5150, XT or 286 - 386. (No 486's or Socket 7 MoBos as I have too many)



I've got a GRiD 386DX25 server sitting in storage somewhere. It was last used probably ten years or so ago. I don't remember many specs, but it was pretty loaded as far as 386's go. I can dig it up if you like, but I have a feeling shipping between TX and AU would be pretty expensive.
 #25 
Old 2005-12-10, 17:08
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

lifejunkie, I'll snail-mail your book back with $10 and a pre-paid box for a couple of those network cards. I know for a fact they work with Linux.
 #26 
Old 2005-12-10, 18:07
Zykaz Zykaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

negative zero, I may have that PCMCIA card. I'm looking for it.

Also, I have an old IBM Thinkpad 600E Hitachi hard drive. 10 GB. I'm pretty sure it still works. Though I can't guarantee anything. Free.

Edit:

Found it. Unsure if it fits in a type I slot, though. The top end is black, not gold.
http://tinyurl.com/cg737
http://tinyurl.com/d538g

[This message has been edited by Zykaz (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #27 
Old 2005-12-10, 18:40
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Free: 17" monitor w/o vga cable, you pay shipping/pick it up.

Im looking for an old webcam preferably that works w/ linux I will trade laptop harddrives or some other junk for it.

email: rarr at sabermail dot com
 #28 
Old 2005-12-10, 18:59
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

By the way, jackketch, what you gave me wasn't a motherboard. It was a Sun processor board. It's got about four processors on it and some memory. I forget exactly what they're called, but the way I understand it, you plug those into a main server board to make it run faster.

It was a good deal, though, anyway. =) I just have to build the rest of the box. I've already got a monitor, too. So that's good.

I really need to find out what hardware I have.
 #29 
Old 2005-12-10, 19:19
lifejunkie lifejunkie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I have a good sun monitor cable if you need one.
 #30 
Old 2005-12-10, 19:23
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Trueborn Vorpal:
By the way, jackketch, what you gave me wasn't a motherboard. It was a Sun processor board. It's got about four processors on it and some memory. I forget exactly what they're called, but the way I understand it, you plug those into a main server board to make it run faster.

It was a good deal, though, anyway. =) I just have to build the rest of the box. I've already got a monitor, too. So that's good.

I really need to find out what hardware I have.



it wasn't a mobo?! hmmmmm ,maybe i need go pay someone a visit...

or maybe i sent the wrong one ....too much stuff .
 #31 
Old 2005-12-10, 19:28
bonkers bonkers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

1. ATI Radeon 9700 (128 mb)
2. Siemens Speedstream Router
3. ATI Radeon (32 mb)
4. ATI Rage (16 mb)

email: fatderek@gmail.com

Any reasonable offers.
 #32 
Old 2005-12-10, 20:09
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

okies had a look in one box ...

PCI STEALTH 64 VIDEO VRAM VGA
2X ISA 3COM ETHERLINK III 3C509B
PCI 56K MODEM S/N 9004805 DCS
PCI SMC ETHERPOWER II
PCI MODEM PINE TECH FM-3621-41
PCI NIC FCC ID 40W300
ISA NIC Genius LAN adapter(?) k0233046 v1.1
PCI CIS WS-5614PM3G 56k MODEM
PCI WINMODEM (?)AMI-2019M7
AGP MVGA NVT NT 2MA 32NB

that's just one box

also i have more CAT 5 (horrible grey colour)than any sane person needs (enough to LAN up a reasonable sized firm) so if anyone wants some...although on large amounts i will charge shipping cos it costs a fortune to mail.

i have a box full of win3.1 sized hdd's somewhere...

[This message has been edited by jackketch (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #33 
Old 2005-12-10, 20:36
Chainhit Chainhit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I will make a list of cards and harddrives I have. All ancient shit, unfortunatly.
 #34 
Old 2005-12-10, 20:57
Chainhit Chainhit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

3COM ISA (SHORT) BNC & Tokenring
BA008A000X ISA SOUNDCARD WITH GAMEPORT
INTEL LAN ADAPTER WITH TOKENRING + LAN (OR SOMETHING)
S3 VIDEOCARD, W/VGA PORT PCI
PCI VIDEOCARD (NO CLUE WHAT IT IS)
ISA SOUNDCARD, BY CREATIVE. W/GAME PORT
ISA SOUNDCARD CREATIVE LABS, GAMEPORT
ISA BNC W/TOKENRING
ISA WIDE SCSI CARD
S3 ONBOARD VIDEOCARD
PCI MODEM
PCI BNC/LAN CARD
50PIN SCSI CARD W/SCANNER PORT
scsi card, ultra thin
STEALTH 3D 2000 PRO VGA
Scsi � iomega converter


Email
Chainhit@gmail.com

(I know its not very detailed, just tell me what componet listed you want, and I will give you a picture + detailed info)
 #35 
Old 2005-12-10, 21:10
MP Nesto MP Nesto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Unfortunatly all of my old hardware is still at my parents house and I havn't bothered to go drag it over to my apartment yet.

But I do have a thing for collecting old keyboards, if anyone could send one my way that would be pretty cool.

Emails in profile.

 #36 
Old 2005-12-10, 21:12
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Alright, I just found TWO COMPLETE COMPUTERS I didn't know I had. One is a dual processor board with 550 MHz Celerons, 256 MB of RAM, and a couple 9 GB SCSI drives. I think I'm gonna keep that one though... we'll see... I kinda wanna use it to play around with FreeBSD or FC4...

This other box, though, I'm more inclined to trade or part out, mainly because it's just a motherboard, a stick of RAM, and an ATX case. It's a P4 Socket 478 motherboard with what appears to be 128 MB of SDRAM.

I also have:
- An internal 1 GB IDE Sparq drive with two removeable disks
- A 3.7 GB Ditto tape and a sub-1GB Memorex tape, but no tape drive. (I DO have it somewhere, but I lost the AC adapter. It's an external drive.)
- Lucent PCI Winmodem (56Kbps)
- Two complete NetWare 5.1 server software packages with 5 user licenses
- Perhaps other things

What I'm really looking for is an old Thinkpad laptop... or books. Books books books.



[This message has been edited by Trueborn Vorpal (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #37 
Old 2005-12-10, 21:22
Chat1410 Chat1410 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Damn, there's somethings here that I wouldn't mind having...but it's TOTSE, I wouldn't ever feel safe giving anybody my address. Plus explaining to my parents who these peopel are that are sending me stuff wouldn't go over well.
 #38 
Old 2005-12-10, 21:30
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Chat1410:
Damn, there's somethings here that I wouldn't mind having...but it's TOTSE, I wouldn't ever feel safe giving anybody my address. Plus explaining to my parents who these peopel are that are sending me stuff wouldn't go over well.


That's what the UPS store is for. It's like the shipping equivalent of Western Union.
 #39 
Old 2005-12-10, 21:31
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I could really use an old SCSI CDROM drive that works with my SGI Indy R5000s... I can do network installs for either Linux or IRIx but they are a bitch to setup, especially for IRIX.
 #40 
Old 2005-12-10, 21:33
Pr0ntastic Josh Pr0ntastic Josh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Shit damn, i have bugger all compared to you guys.
52x24x52 CD burner, which dosent eject.
1.6gb laptop hard drive
Crappy acer 'media' keyboard
Crappy Acer mouse, which i swapped out the red led for an infrared one.
10mbps nic (pci)
might a a 56k modem lying around
16mb nivida riva tnt card, not sure if it works.
 #41 
Old 2005-12-10, 22:09
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Hehe more stuff:

Tons of old video cards some pci, some agp, some isa. Nothing over 32mb ram except for my old geforce card

256mb SimpleTech type II compact flash card my laptop's card reader can't use it so I have no use for it. I will trade it for a sd,mmc,memory stick, or xd flash card.
 #42 
Old 2005-12-10, 22:39
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Almost forgot: I've got an MSI motherboard WITH a 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 and 768 MB memory (PC3700 I believe.) One downside: You're gonna need a hard drive controller because the onboard ATA one is fuxed and will corrupt all your hard drives.
 #43 
Old 2005-12-10, 23:04
confusedapprentice confusedapprentice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

WHere do you get all these parts?!
 #44 
Old 2005-12-10, 23:20
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by confusedapprentice:
WHere do you get all these parts?!


"where it all comes from is a mystery, it's like the changing of the seasons or the tides of the sea...

But here's the one,driving me berserk...why do only fools and horses work?"

brits will know what i'm trying to say :P

 #45 
Old 2005-12-10, 23:26
Hacker Hacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by YouForgotPoland:
I've got an old ATX case, some 128 meg ram,a big ugly mouse.


I'm looking for a decent moniter,if anyone in Texas has one for a low price (my old 15" POS Packard Bell seems to have crapped out, on the eve of building my new machine) So, I'm on a budget. ($10-20)



I'm in Texas and have a couple of 15 inch monitors.

John7714@gmail.com
 #46 
Old 2005-12-10, 23:29
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the PII processors, I need 8 of them, specifically.

The 128MB EDO 3.3v SIMM RAM, need 32 of those if my math is correct.

4x8(128MB) = 4GB.
4 PC, 8 slots a piece.

[This message has been edited by BiOPSY (edited 12-10-2005).]
 #47 
Old 2005-12-10, 23:30
Regular
 
Tukwila, WA, USA
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I'm looking for a Sun monitor w/ cable and a Sun video card, if anyone has either of those. Serial keyboard/mouse would be helpful, too. I've got a SPARC box that I'm dying to get up.

I've got a ton of old shit, I'll look through it soon and post what I've got. And lifejunkie, I might take a few of those cards, they're damn good cards.
 #48 
Old 2005-12-11, 00:11
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by beatmeofficer:
I've got a GRiD 386DX25 server sitting in storage somewhere. It was last used probably ten years or so ago. I don't remember many specs, but it was pretty loaded as far as 386's go. I can dig it up if you like, but I have a feeling shipping between TX and AU would be pretty expensive.



Cool, but the server is fucking heavy, 30kg. But yeah sounds good.
 #49 
Old 2005-12-11, 00:39
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Trueborn Vorpal:
Almost forgot: I've got an MSI motherboard WITH a 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 and 768 MB memory (PC3700 I believe.) One downside: You're gonna need a hard drive controller because the onboard ATA one is fuxed and will corrupt all your hard drives.


What kind of video card does it accept? I assume AGP 8x but I really need a socket 478 motherboard that supports PCI-E. Do they have those?

 #50 
Old 2005-12-11, 00:47
Chat1410 Chat1410 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Toraton:
I'm looking for a Sun monitor w/ cable and a Sun video card, if anyone has either of those. Serial keyboard/mouse would be helpful, too. I've got a SPARC box that I'm dying to get up.

I've got a ton of old shit, I'll look through it soon and post what I've got. And lifejunkie, I might take a few of those cards, they're damn good cards.



I have an extra serial mouse.

Does UPS receive and hold (without having a P.O. box)? I know I can send from them without the sender knowing me, but My main concern is giving someone else my address. As I said before, this is TOTSE (even if it's the best, most moral and mature part of TOTSE).
 #51 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:00
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by cense:
I could really use an old SCSI CDROM drive that works with my SGI Indy R5000s... I can do network installs for either Linux or IRIx but they are a bitch to setup, especially for IRIX.


I've got an extra Toshiba from a SparcStation. I don't know if it's compatible with the boot prom on an Indy.

quote:
Originally posted by Toraton:
I'm looking for a Sun monitor w/ cable and a Sun video card, if anyone has either of those.


I've got two extra sbus video cards. They're eight bit. I don't know the exact name, but when setting up X they're detected as CG6's.


I could use:

A sbus quad fast ethernet card

A CD-ROM drive sled for an Indigo2 or an external SCSI CD-ROM

32 MB 72 pin FPM w/ parity SIMM's.

A cheap laptop for surfing the web & playing media in my car


I've got to trade or sell:

A SparcStation 20 that's been stripped of its processor, memory, and hard drive

A old dual Pentium Pro 200 workstation. It's in storage right now, and I don't remember all the details. It has 2 200 mhz PPros w/ 256 kb caches and 224 megs of 168 pin 60 ns EDO. No case cover.
 #52 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:02
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Chat1410:

As I said before, this is TOTSE (even if it's the best, most moral and mature part of TOTSE).



Let me put your mind at rest,please. I have the addresses of a hell of a lot of the regulars here and they have mine, (i send out linux and other stuff to people here). There has never been a problem.

And if you're really worried then use a 'safe' address ...like a friend who lives in another town.
 #53 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:04
MP Nesto MP Nesto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

An issue which has just arose in the last hour or so. I cannot find the charger to my cell phone, and it costs nearly $30 to replace. If anyone has the charger for a Motorola V.173 that you may be able to send out, then perhaps we can work out a deal

As before, emails in my profile.
 #54 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:29
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

if anyone has a KVMswitch then i'd be very interested. Happily pay a few $ for it(more for more ports of course) and shipping.

email in profile.
 #55 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:34
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I'm also looking for a DVD rw drive, and some DDR ram, preferably 512's.
 #56 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:36
Chainhit Chainhit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

No one wants my ISA shit? *feels left out*
 #57 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:43
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Zykaz:
negative zero, I may have that PCMCIA card. I'm looking for it.

Also, I have an old IBM Thinkpad 600E Hitachi hard drive. 10 GB. I'm pretty sure it still works. Though I can't guarantee anything. Free.

Edit:

Found it. Unsure if it fits in a type I slot, though. The top end is black, not gold.
http://tinyurl.com/cg737
http://tinyurl.com/d538g




Oooo. That's the one. How much can I have it for if you're selling? Email in profile. Does it have a dongle too? Or does the ethernet wire fit directly into the card?
 #58 
Old 2005-12-11, 01:44
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I also have an old PII Deskpro (450)

10 x IDE CD roms
3 x SCSI CD roms
1 x SCSI PCI card
A whole box full of RS232 & Serial shit
Heaps Of Paralell cables
LAN cables
A few monitors (1x 15" 1x 17" & 1x 19" )
Assorted PII & P3 CPUs
Slot 1 Converter with a 850 celeron cpu
Random RAM (anything from EDO to SD)
3 P1 CPUs (75)
Powerbook 540c (Fucked up, trying to fix it now)
HEAPS and HEAPS of HDDs (anything from 200mb to 40gb)
1x Nvidia GeForce 256
1x Random S3 AGP
1x 12speed DVD drive
9x 1.44mb Floppy Drives
1x 24speed CD burner
1x AT case with a Socket 3 MoBo
1x Fully working AMD Duron (Morgan core, 1ghz)
Think Pad 765D (133, 3gb hard drive, 32mn ram, 15" Screen)

I might also have more, but yeah name a price for this stuff, and feel free to ask about what I have got 'cause chances are, I might have it.

EDIT: Added a ThinkPad 765D

[This message has been edited by kieran1394 (edited 12-13-2005).]
 #59 
Old 2005-12-11, 03:46
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by spaawn7:
What kind of video card does it accept? I assume AGP 8x but I really need a socket 478 motherboard that supports PCI-E. Do they have those?




Yeah. AGP 8x.
 #60 
Old 2005-12-11, 09:38
AtomicSte AtomicSte is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

hey Kieran1394 how much is it for the Powerbook 540c?
 #61 
Old 2005-12-11, 22:39
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Hmm...

Currently, it dosent boot up, but I'm working on getting it fixed.

It comes with a Laptop carrier, charger and two good batteries.

Money or (This is where I become eccentric) you could trade one of your (If you have one laying around) old PCs w/software (Old is pre 1991)
 #62 
Old 2005-12-11, 23:34
Ormy Ormy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Kieran, I'm interested in buying the 17" and the 19" monitor (they're CRT right?) depending on postage costs to the United Kingdom. What are the resolutions of the monitors? If I mail you cash, would you prefer USD or Pounds?

[This message has been edited by Ormy (edited 12-11-2005).]
 #63 
Old 2005-12-12, 00:39
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Hmmm...

I am using the 19" but the max resolution is 1920x1024.

And while I was looking for some unused stuff, the 19' and 17" monitors came into use (The 19" is on my computer and the 17" I gave to my dad).

And I accept Australian money, not US dollars or Pounds.
 #64 
Old 2005-12-12, 01:33
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

  • Ultra-rare Cyrix PR233, 2.5 x 75MHz. Processor
  • A few sticks of sdram, ranging from 32- *maybe* 64Mb. There size is not labeled.
  • 200 watt PSU. Smaller then regular ATX, not mini-atx.
  • a broken mini-atx motherboard
  • Slot A 333mhz Celeron processor
  • 6.4, 6.4, 10Gb EIDE hard drives
  • edit: and a few EIDE CD-ROM drives.




[This message has been edited by Lundmark (edited 12-12-2005).]
 #65 
Old 2005-12-12, 02:03
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I need a lot of shit, but dont have any money:
Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
Windows 2000 Pro.
Network cable ends, crimper, and wire.
Network Cards (Shitty works, if it works)
Computers (Or just mobos and powersupplys)
Memory
Vid& sound cards
ETC...

Anyone gueas what project I'm picking up again?!?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am poor. Jackketch allredy sent me some Cat5 and that was like cristmas for me! Damn, that was nice of him.

Email:
addy_joe_620(at)yahoo(dot)com

[This message has been edited by smokeymcpot420 (edited 12-12-2005).]
 #66 
Old 2005-12-12, 02:29
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by smokeymcpot420:
I need a lot of shit, but dont have any money:
Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
Windows 2000 Pro.
Network cable ends, crimper, and wire.
Network Cards (Shitty works, if it works)
Computers (Or just mobos and powersupplys)
Memory
Vid& sound cards
ETC...

Anyone gueas what project I'm picking up again?!?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am poor. Jackketch allredy sent me some Cat5 and that was like cristmas for me! Damn, that was nice of him.

Email:
addy_joe_620(at)yahoo(dot)com



Serously, if you ask me, it sounds like you "need" a bunch of computers and software, and if so...

WHO DOESN'T?

Are you trolling?
 #67 
Old 2005-12-12, 03:02
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

No, I'm picking back up my Windows Super computer project. No, I dont trool.
 #68 
Old 2005-12-12, 04:22
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by YouForgotPoland:
I'm also looking for a DVD rw drive, and some DDR ram, preferably 512's.

*laugh-out-loud*
 #69 
Old 2005-12-12, 04:35
Regular
 
Tukwila, WA, USA
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Looking for a *working* null modem serial cable.
 #70 
Old 2005-12-12, 04:40
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by smokeymcpot420:
No, I'm picking back up my Windows Super computer project. No, I dont trool.


Yeah, OK.

I have a few fully built PCs sitting here, and they have all that software installed and I have hard copies of that software, since I'm posting in Technophiles and Technopheliacs I bet you could guess.. That I'm not using my working computers!!!!

YAY TELL ME YOUR ADDRESS LOL
 #71 
Old 2005-12-12, 05:55
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Toraton:
Looking for a *working* null modem serial cable.


I might be able to help you out there I have BOXES of serial & RS232 & that Old firewire stuff.
 #72 
Old 2005-12-12, 17:50
Antedeus Antedeus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I'll sell my 40 Gig MP3 player for anyone who wants it.
http://tinyurl.com/audvp (Reviews: Professional and Consumer)

RCA Lyra RD2840 40 GB MP3 Player
Storage Capacity: 40 GB
Audio Format: MP3 � WMA

On Screen Display: ID3 Tag Info � Battery Level � Playlist / Table of Contents � Play Mode � Elapsed Time � Recharging

Interface: USB
Power Source: Internal Battery
Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Battery Life 10 hrs.

Dimensions :
Width 3.1 in.
Depth 1 in.
Height 4.5 in.
Weight 8.8 oz.

I used this baby to carry around my life a while back, but my girlfriend recently bought me a cased-250 GB Ext. HDD, so I have little to no use for it anymore. I have a car now, and therefore don't walk around listening to music, as I have a CD deck in my car.

It's in perfect condition, I enjoyed it while I had it, plug and play, explorer-style transfer, It's been a good player, only problem is I lost the charger, and I only have the car charger for it (Lighter Adapter) which would be easy as pie to splice. Comes with everything that I got it with, except that main charger (cassette to MP3 player connector, line-in, USB cable)

Email me at DanVann@gmail.com for a decent offer
 #73 
Old 2005-12-12, 18:57
tirefoamcan tirefoamcan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by BiOPSY:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the PII processors, I need 8 of them, specifically.

The 128MB EDO 3.3v SIMM RAM, need 32 of those if my math is correct.

4x8(128MB) = 4GB.
4 PC, 8 slots a piece.




We are throwing away tons of stuff at my work. I think there was some EDO RAM in the old pc's I have stacked. If I find any, I will let you know.

We have tons of PII's. I'm sure I can find some 300's. Again, I will let you know.

Lifejunkie, you're a bastard, but I still love you anyways.
 #74 
Old 2005-12-12, 20:49
Moderator
 
Tokyo, 日本
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

ALSO, I can't seem to find my ONE SB Live card that I used to have, so I'd wanna get one of those.
 #75 
Old 2005-12-12, 23:18
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Chainhit:
No one wants my ISA shit? *feels left out*


What ISA stuff do you have ?
I could use some IDE/Floppy controllers.
 #76 
Old 2006-01-20, 21:36
Geek Geek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Well I have a few things:

A dell 486d/50 (oced to 66mhz, I'm hardcore!) has 8mb ram and a 256mb or so hard drive. I would use it, but Damn Small Linux refuses to boot up. If anybody has some 72pin dell ram, I have some 72pin ram but the machine refuses to accept it, I assumed because it was a dell.

A 486 dx2 66mhz processo + some motherboard for it, has a few pci slots.

250 watt (some where in that range) at psu.

Some case.

Old dell 15" monitor? A gateway one also. Not sure of sizes though.

Some 72pin ram, I'd check sizes but I don't feel like looking it up and I can't test it in that dell. A few single sided, one double.

Some creative video card.

This stuff I'm not sure of , but ask if interested:

a socket a amd athlon xp 1700+, can't test since my motherboard died, worked before. Then motherboard started screwing up and now no video will even go to screen.

A most likely broken socket a soyo mobo.

256mb pc2100 ram.

A Ahanix case, door cover broken but fixable with some glue (plastic hinge broke)


 #77 
Old 2006-01-20, 23:23
GitiUp4o9 GitiUp4o9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I have:
(6) IDE CD Drives
(2) CD Burners (work somethimes)
(5) LAN Cards
(1) Slot 1 Intel 400mhz
(3) 10.2 GB Seagat HDD
(1) Tecmar tape drive w/ ISA controller

I need/want:
Old phone modems, ISA or PCI
<40GB HDD
RDRAM Matching pairs
Socket 370 heatsink w/fan
19" monitor

I will trade for these parts, or pay if I have the money. I live in the US, so I don't want to pay for shipping to other places.

contact me at:
*Insert my username here*@gmail.com

mention totse in subject.

[This message has been edited by GitiUp4o9 (edited 01-20-2006).]
 #78 
Old 2006-01-20, 23:39
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

If anybody has a hd over 80gb , 256mb sdram , decent dvd-rw drive or about 16inch monitor AND lives in or around the england area send me an email and we'll discuss.

forshaw27@googlemail[DOT]com
 #79 
Old 2006-01-21, 01:32
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by tirefoamcan:

We have tons of PII's. I'm sure I can find some 300's. Again, I will let you know.



Alright, if there are many I'm willing to pay a small fee for them. I need at least 8.
 #80 
Old 2006-01-21, 02:01
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Thank god totse is back up. I'm posting this for my family but the story is:

We have an older p3 450 computer that my sister uses for HW and AIM and the like. The motherboard died and now I'm in dire need of one that would be compatible. If you think you might have something that would work please e-mail me at spaawn7@gmail.com we could work out a deal. I'll look for what socket it is when I can but it's an Intel.

Spaawn7@gmail.com
 #81 
Old 2006-01-21, 06:09
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I need about 50m of Cat5e Lan Cable.
 #82 
Old 2006-01-21, 07:18
Bbq.of.DooM Bbq.of.DooM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Watercooling stuff:

Custom DTek whitewater (lapped, new custom top, compression fittings)
4x Swiftech Storm
1x Little river G4
1x Chrome Dangerden Maze 4 GPU
2x Dangerden TDX
1x Dangerden RBX
1x Dangerden TDX Silver

Innovatek Watercooling:

16x Innovatek Fass-o-matic Drive bay brackets (black and blue)
2x Innovatek V6 block (no mounting)
4x Innovatek xx-flow (no mounting)
2x Innovatek cool-matic for 6800
8x Innovatek graph-o-matic (black)
4x Innovatek Fass-o-matic (black)
4x Innovatek Fass-o-matic (blue)
1x Innovatek Tank-o-matic (aluminum)
2x Innovatek Convect-o-matic (aluminum)

Aqua computer stuff (rare in north america)

4x Aqua Computer Cuplex XT
8x Aqua Computer aquatube + mounting plates (black or silver)
2x Aqua Computer Airplex 240 (2x120)
5x Aqua Computer Airplex 120 grille (120mm)
3x Aqua Computer Aquastream (eheim 1046, but in 12v)
2x Aqua Computer Ramplex
24x Aqua Computer Mazzer black tubing (8mm)
6x Aqua Computer Twinplex Chipset
4x Aqua Computer Aquaero
4x Aqua Computer Multiswitch
2x Aqua Computer cuplex Pro (not same as above)
6x Aqua Computer Twinplex GPU
2x Aqua Computer Aqua GraFX 6800 (will only fit the 6800gt and ultra)
1x Aqua Computer Aqua GrATI X800
2x Aqua Computer Aquadrive

Other watercooling stuff:
2x A.C. Ryan. ratzgrillez 120mm
2x Dangerden Black Ice Pro 1x120
2x Dangerden Black Ice Extreme 3x120


2x Silverstone FM121
2x256 Crucial Ballistix DDR500 (2.5-4-4-10, guarenteed 2-2-2-5 @ 200mhz, matched pair)
Modded FSP 300w (modded for silence; fan swap, extra airflow mods, etc
Crucial 256 (CL 2.5, DDR 266)
 #83 
Old 2006-01-23, 17:34
matty4522 matty4522 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I'm looking for Hard Drives, I need anything 30gb over or under, i've got an old rig I wanna get running but It will only recognize about 30 gigs.
 #84 
Old 2006-01-23, 17:39
stfu stfu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by kieran1394:
I also have an old PII Deskpro (450)

10 x IDE CD roms
3 x SCSI CD roms
1 x SCSI PCI card
A whole box full of RS232 & Serial shit
Heaps Of Paralell cables
LAN cables
A few monitors (1x 15" 1x 17" & 1x 19" )
Assorted PII & P3 CPUs
Slot 1 Converter with a 850 celeron cpu
Random RAM (anything from EDO to SD)
3 P1 CPUs (75)
Powerbook 540c (Fucked up, trying to fix it now)
HEAPS and HEAPS of HDDs (anything from 200mb to 40gb)
1x Nvidia GeForce 256
1x Random S3 AGP
1x 12speed DVD drive
9x 1.44mb Floppy Drives
1x 24speed CD burner
1x AT case with a Socket 3 MoBo
1x Fully working AMD Duron (Morgan core, 1ghz)
Think Pad 765D (133, 3gb hard drive, 32mn ram, 15" Screen)

I might also have more, but yeah name a price for this stuff, and feel free to ask about what I have got 'cause chances are, I might have it.

EDIT: Added a ThinkPad 765D




I need a hard drive, I could use a 80-120GB one, but a 40GB would do. Drop me an email:

thisbuds4u@gmail.com

I'm also looking for a geforce 6600GT or better video card, and 1GB of DDR400 RAM.
 #85 
Old 2006-01-26, 00:52
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Bump.
 #86 
Old 2006-01-27, 05:14
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I need a power supply (ATX), somewhere around 300-400W. Has to have good low voltage rails. Also, if anyone has a motherboard with CPU (not neccessarily RAM, but cool if so.) anywhere from 1-3 GHz.

I have a couple of PIIs. If I get a new mobo, someone can get my old PII board. I also have:
assorted low-end video cards (PCI & AGP)
A (noisy) Elsa Gladiac GeForce2 32MB AGP video card.
Several 10/100 PCI Ethernet adapters.
Some old 200W Power Supplies.
One or two sound cards.
Maybe some EDO memory.

xormic@gmail.com for more info, can take pictures if requested.

--X[iphias,orm]
 #87 
Old 2006-01-28, 00:38
CBaoth CBaoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

AMD Athlon xp+ 3200
not sure ill sell depends on offers
crazyben@comcast.net
 #88 
Old 2006-01-28, 02:31
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I have some newer compaq and hp models I might part out or sell.

(Pulled this one out of some rich fuckers garbage)HP:
512MB PC2700 Ram
80 GB 7200RPM Ultra DMA Hdd
Amd Athlon XP 2800+ (2.08GHZ 512KB L2 Cache, 333Mhz FSB)
CD-RW/ DVD-ROM combo drive
Integrated 64mb graphics
Case is in good condition, except the power button is missing partly, there is a smaller button you have to press.
Bult in 9 in 1 card reader
Firewire
Usb
hp pavilion a600n
floppy

(Old computer, bought a new one.)Compaq:
256 or 512, can't remember.
1.8Ghz AMD Athlon XP 2200+
80GB Hdd
built in video card on mobo S3 Graphics pro savage
CD-RW
Case is perfect.
floppy
Persario 6000

[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 01-28-2006).]
 #89 
Old 2006-01-28, 03:59
Geek Geek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Weffy:
I have some newer compaq and hp models I might part out or sell.

(Pulled this one out of some rich fuckers garbage)HP:
512MB Ram
80 GB Hdd
P4 Processor, think its 2.2Ghz
DVD-ROM
Case is in good condition, except the power button is missing partly, there is a smaller button you have to press.

(Old computer, bought a new one.)Compaq:
256 or 512, can't remember.
1.8Ghz AMD 2200+ or something
80GB Hdd
built in video card on mobo
DVD-ROM
Case is perfect.



How much for each one individually? I'm curious, if the price is right I may finally have the heart to get rid of my dead socket a mobo and the athlon 1700 proc on it. I'd keep the case as a spare though.
 #90 
Old 2006-01-28, 04:05
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I will have to figure out the price once I look at them more closely tomarrow. They are at my moms house, but I'm going to check them out and take somepictures for you I guess. Probably around 150 each, up or down depending on the actual specs.
 #91 
Old 2006-01-28, 19:23
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I have some newer compaq and hp models I might part out or sell.

(Pulled this one out of some rich fuckers garbage)HP:
512MB PC2700 Ram
80 GB 7200RPM Ultra DMA Hdd
Amd Athlon XP 2800+ (2.08GHZ 512KB L2 Cache, 333Mhz FSB)
CD-RW/ DVD-ROM combo drive
Integrated 64mb graphics
Case is in good condition, except the power button is missing partly, there is a smaller button you have to press.
Bult in 9 in 1 card reader
Firewire
Usb
hp pavilion a600n
floppy

(Old computer, bought a new one.)Compaq:
256 or 512, can't remember.
1.8Ghz AMD Athlon XP 2200+
80GB Hdd
built in video card on mobo S3 Graphics pro savage
CD-RW
Case is perfect.
floppy
Persario 6000

I also have a 17" LCD monitor if anyone wants to make an offer on that...
 #92 
Old 2006-01-29, 09:41
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I'll still drop $40 for 8 PII@300MHz CPUs and 128MB 3.3v EDO SIMMs.

If anyone has more than this I'll get those also.
 #93 
Old 2006-01-29, 23:50
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

If anyone has a motherboard to accomodate a p3 450mhz e-mail me.
 #94 
Old 2006-01-30, 02:45
kelor90 kelor90 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

ATI TV Wonder 2.0 Used but like new i bought last june and it wasent compatible with my computer so it is opened. new 80 my price 60 full description here http://www.ati.com/products/tvwonderusb20/index.html
 #95 
Old 2006-01-30, 02:48
kelor90 kelor90 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by rubber_duck88:
[b]COMPUTER
15" Monitor
Optical Mouse Ps2 keyboard
48X CDRom
52X CDRom
Silver Case
Motherboard (Pentium 4 compatible, AGP 8X, VGA, 6ch Audio)
2.4Ghz Processor (400mhz System Bus)
1GB DDRam
256 DDR Graphics Card (Radeon 9550)
120GB Hard Drive
9 USB Ports (USB 2.0)
Modem
100/10 mbps Network Card
TV/FM Tuner Card (with antennas)
Pre-installed Windows XP
All Drivers CDs
10Gb Mp3 Collection
50Gb Movie Collection
Heaps of Games

Any Reasonable offers


Laptop
Toshiba Satellite
Intel Celeron 15� LCD Monitor
CD-Rom
Floppy Disk Drive
6Gb hard Disc
Sound Card
56k Modem
Usb port
Ps2 port
Vga port
Infa red port
700 ono

[/B]


How much do you want for the desktop.
 #96 
Old 2006-02-01, 07:15
Antedeus Antedeus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

1.21 GHz AMD Athlon
Athlon XP1900
Nvidia Geforce 3 64MB Ti500 Video Card
512 DDR RAM
Asus 16X DVDROM
Sony CD-RW
Creative SB Audigy

Asking 400 for everything +17in Monitor
 #97 
Old 2006-02-01, 07:34
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Antedeus:
1.21 GHz AMD Athlon
Athlon XP1900
Nvidia Geforce 3 64MB Ti500 Video Card
512 DDR RAM
Asus 16X DVDROM
Sony CD-RW
Creative SB Audigy

Asking 400 for everything +17in Monitor




How much for just the card ?
 #98 
Old 2006-02-01, 08:48
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Selling these NICs @ $5 each.

CNet PRO200-WL - NIC Card

(This is straight off my ebay listings of these things)

Summary:
100/10Mbps N-Way PCI Bus Adapter w/ Wake-On LAN Single Chip Solution with Wake-On-LAN Technology

Details:
# Single-chip PCI Bus 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet Adapter
# Fully complies with IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3 standards
# Full-Duplex available in both modes for up to 200Mbps throughput
# Optimal line-speed set automatically via Auto-Negotiation function
# Shielded RJ-45 connector provides unified 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T network media interface
# Complies with PCI specification 2.1, 2.2, ACPI 1.0, and PCI Bus Power Management 1.1
# 3.3V main power supply for LAN Controller
# Device drivers compliant with Microsoft PC99, RedHat 6.0, and Novell certification
# EMI and EMC compliance with FCC Class B and CE mark emission standards
# Complies with UL and CUL product safety requirements
 #99 
Old 2006-02-03, 23:29
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I can part out my machines too.
 #100 
Old 2006-02-08, 20:00
Regular
 
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Thanks to a poster of this board, I've now finished allocating all of the processors required for my 6 node, dual processor cluster.

As archaic of hardware as a PII cluster may be running on.. it still fills out the purpose they are being built for.

Thanks!
 #101 
Old 2006-02-08, 21:12
Geek Geek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Antedeus:
1.21 GHz AMD Athlon
Athlon XP1900
Nvidia Geforce 3 64MB Ti500 Video Card
512 DDR RAM
Asus 16X DVDROM
Sony CD-RW
Creative SB Audigy

Asking 400 for everything +17in Monitor



How much for the ram? How much for the motherboard?
 #102 
Old 2006-02-09, 01:46
kelor90 kelor90 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Bbq.of.DooM:
Watercooling stuff:

Custom DTek whitewater (lapped, new custom top, compression fittings)
4x Swiftech Storm
1x Little river G4
1x Chrome Dangerden Maze 4 GPU
2x Dangerden TDX
1x Dangerden RBX
1x Dangerden TDX Silver

Innovatek Watercooling:

16x Innovatek Fass-o-matic Drive bay brackets (black and blue)
2x Innovatek V6 block (no mounting)
4x Innovatek xx-flow (no mounting)
2x Innovatek cool-matic for 6800
8x Innovatek graph-o-matic (black)
4x Innovatek Fass-o-matic (black)
4x Innovatek Fass-o-matic (blue)
1x Innovatek Tank-o-matic (aluminum)
2x Innovatek Convect-o-matic (aluminum)

Aqua computer stuff (rare in north america)

4x Aqua Computer Cuplex XT
8x Aqua Computer aquatube + mounting plates (black or silver)
2x Aqua Computer Airplex 240 (2x120)
5x Aqua Computer Airplex 120 grille (120mm)
3x Aqua Computer Aquastream (eheim 1046, but in 12v)
2x Aqua Computer Ramplex
24x Aqua Computer Mazzer black tubing (8mm)
6x Aqua Computer Twinplex Chipset
4x Aqua Computer Aquaero
4x Aqua Computer Multiswitch
2x Aqua Computer cuplex Pro (not same as above)
6x Aqua Computer Twinplex GPU
2x Aqua Computer Aqua GraFX 6800 (will only fit the 6800gt and ultra)
1x Aqua Computer Aqua GrATI X800
2x Aqua Computer Aquadrive

Other watercooling stuff:
2x A.C. Ryan. ratzgrillez 120mm
2x Dangerden Black Ice Pro 1x120
2x Dangerden Black Ice Extreme 3x120


2x Silverstone FM121
2x256 Crucial Ballistix DDR500 (2.5-4-4-10, guarenteed 2-2-2-5 @ 200mhz, matched pair)
Modded FSP 300w (modded for silence; fan swap, extra airflow mods, etc
Crucial 256 (CL 2.5, DDR 266)




how much for all the Innovatek stuff?
 #103 
Old 2006-02-09, 03:01
beta.03 beta.03 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

WTB: Firewire/USB 250GB External HDD.
 #104 
Old 2006-02-09, 03:02
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

Anybody have some good RAM they wanna sell me? Not top of the line but not shit either.
 #105 
Old 2006-02-09, 06:44
Bbq.of.DooM Bbq.of.DooM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by spaawn7:
Anybody have some good RAM they wanna sell me? Not top of the line but not shit either.


1gb G.Skill F1 ZX CL 2-3-3-6 1t.
 #106 
Old 2006-02-09, 07:09
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by Bbq.of.DooM:
1gb G.Skill F1 ZX CL 2-3-3-6 1t.


Price? Email is in my profile.

 #107 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:22
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

I am in posession of 5 surplus monitors. If anyone wants a monitor, I'll give it to them for like $10 (not inclusive of shipping). If I'm feeling nice, I might drop the $10 =)
 #108 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:06
dnc dnc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

i need a 300+ wat psu, will pay.

only in england.
 #109 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:17
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T&T Parts swap.

quote:
Originally posted by geekykiddo:
I am in posession of 5 surplus monitors. If anyone wants a monitor, I'll give it to them for like $10 (not inclusive of shipping). If I'm feeling nice, I might drop the $10 =)

Can I get some stats on the monitors?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics