About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:29
Flyingpiggs Flyingpiggs is offline
Regular
 
Default Kids Bop...

How does this shit still exist?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:38
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

Marketing.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:10
Regular
 
Winston-Salem/Greensboro, NC
Default Re: Kids Bop...

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Marketing.


 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:28
beergoggles beergoggles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

Because the generation coming up has horrible musical tastes. I was talking to a group of freshmen at my highschool who had no idea who Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers were. I was left dumbstruck.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:37
Pen0r Grigio Pen0r Grigio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

quote:
Originally posted by beergoggles:
Because the generation coming up has horrible musical tastes. I was talking to a group of freshmen at my highschool who had no idea who Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers were. I was left dumbstruck.


i bet that 80% of this forum doesnt know shit about jazz, and 99.9999% of the young generation doesnt either.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:52
Regular
 
South Jersey Shore
Default Re: Kids Bop...

There's something wrong with kidz bop.

Seriously.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:57
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

Did anyone ever BUY a kidz bop cd? I mean, seriously, what is the use of some old man with down's syndrome and a bunch of little kids singing already shitty pop songs?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:16
Flyingpiggs Flyingpiggs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

I hate Nirvana
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:02
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

Seriously, all of youse fuck off. It's just a stupid CD so that little kids can sing along to their favorite songs and shit. Leave them alone while they still have some innocence left.

They'll be posting pictures on myspace of them dunkenly fondling their best friends soon enough. Until then, leave them be.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:22
Flyingpiggs Flyingpiggs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

ok songs like the muffin man, Ol' McDonald, Christmas Caroles, and songs like thar are song along songs.

Kids Bop is just...
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:41
beergoggles beergoggles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

quote:
Originally posted by Pen0r Grigio:
i bet that 80% of this forum doesnt know shit about jazz, and 99.9999% of the young generation doesnt either.


I grew up around jazz. I don't know a bunch about it but I like it.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:01
retards_ondrugs retards_ondrugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

Miles Davis > Kids Bop
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:35
Fevered Ego Fevered Ego is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kids Bop...

This thread is bringing up some great conversation, I'm glad you made it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics