About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:07
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default post your instruments.

http://tinyurl.com/g7beo
http://tinyurl.com/fzx7w

excuse the dust, it was the first time I had played it in almost a week.


~agent orange.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:32
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

dont be gay...post its.


~agent orange.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:15
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

i dont have any pictures of MY guitar..but this is the same one... http://tinyurl.com/qskb3 (Ibanez Jet King)
i have a cheap acoustic and a squier strat that i started on too...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:20
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

nice dude, I like. I also have a couple of beater acoustics, with very nice sound, and a nother electric, made by first act, that I traded of some guy for a video game.


~agent orange.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:52
kfc v lot kfc v lot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

I have 2 electric guitars
1 White strat copy
and a fully custom one (i`ll post pics tomorrow as im tired now)
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:59
Clevmire Clevmire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

http://tinyurl.com/jpxgs

I love my wishbass!

(note: not my pic, but that is my actual bass)
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:26
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

ive never seen one of those^^ before...cool as hell though!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:39
Clevmire Clevmire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

and incredibly inexpesive for a custom bass! www.wishbass.com
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:41
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

http://tinyurl.com/pqeov http://tinyurl.com/qxofn http://tinyurl.com/pj5y6
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:08
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

Electric Guitars
All of my Electric Guitars are in this picture
Jackson SL3
Ibanez RG 1570 with Dimarzio SD in bridge, and Fast track 2 in mid.
Yamaha Eg112
Dean Avalanche 7 string.

Bass
My new Fender Fretless Jazz bass

Amps
Roland Cube 60 and a Marshall AVT50
Amongst other gear, is a Marshall MGRCD215, Yamaha 25 watt, and a Marshall MS2.

Pedals and other gear
The other gear in that picture is a Digitech Whammy, Ibanez Delay/Echo, Danelectro Equalizer and Flange, Morley Wah, and a Tascam tape recorder.

Acoustic Guitars
Mitchell Acoustic Dreadnought.
Aria Nylon string.

Drums
Here's a picture, and a LONG list
CB 5 piece 14" Snare, 22" bass, 12" 13" and 16" inch Toms.
Pearl Extension 10 inch tom.
Yamaha Maple custom 8 inch tom.
Remo Pinstripe heads on toms.
Evans on snare.
Evans Emad on Bass.
Pacific Hardware and Double Bass.
Wuhan 20 inch China.
Zildjian ZXT 14 inch Max Hats (not pictured).
Paiste 18 inch Crash.
Zildjian 18 inch crash.
Zildjian 8 inch splash.
Meinl 20 inch Ride.

Keyboards
M-audio 49 keystation. I use it with Reason 3.0.

I don't think I forgot anything, and I think I'm going to save this so I don't have to type and paste this all again.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:07
GreenSea GreenSea is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

Electrics
Epiphone Firebird
Squier Cyclone
Pan 335-copy

Bass
Squier Jazz Bass
SX Jazz Bass

Acoustics
Yamaha something

Other
Bhargava and Co sitar
Casio keyboard

Amps
Vox AD50VT
Acoustic 370
Randall practise amp (for travel)

Pedals
Vox wah with some mods
Homebuild Fuzz Face
Boss Flanger

I think there are some other various things, but those are the main things
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:19
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

Technics SL1200MK5's
Numark DM1002MKII
http://mindsdesire.net/kai/decks.jpg


Fender P-Bass
Some amp
Some keyboard http://mindsdesire.net/kai/guitar.jpg
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:19
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Technics SL1200MK5's
Numark DM1002MKII
http://mindsdesire.net/kai/decks.jpg


Fender P-Bass
Some amp
Some keyboard http://mindsdesire.net/kai/guitar.jpg



What kind of headphones are those. Technics?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:30
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Clevmire:
http://tinyurl.com/jpxgs

I love my wishbass!

(note: not my pic, but that is my actual bass)



thats the one claypool plays, right?


~agent orange.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:52
radioman radioman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

http://www.musiciansbuy.com/mmMBCOM/images/SOUNDCRAFT_LX7II.jpg

<333

Plus a rack o' various dbx processors, and around 10,000 watts of amps / speakers

Big ass Case of Shure and other mics
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:48
Sgt. Lag Sgt. Lag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

Don't have an actual picture of mine, but this is the same exact make and model.
http://tinyurl.com/ewd5o
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:58
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
thats the one claypool plays, right?


~agent orange.



Nooooo way.

Les Claypool plays Carl Thompson basses, high quality, handmade, custom basses.
http://www.ctbasses.com
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:18
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

I've got more shit, but no pictures to go with it (Virus!). I hope to have some soon

quote:
Originally posted by Infectedgoose:
What kind of headphones are those. Technics?


Technics RP-DH1200

AMAZING headphones for club use.. comfortable, clear, can get VERY loud (if needed), and seals off external noise. Not to mention they've got a detatchable cord and you can replace the earpads. Also, comfortable to wear at weird angles, like the on-the-shoulder-cueing that some DJs do. (I always just took one earphones and put it behind my ear anyways).


They're what I give to my vocalists as well, for recording.

I reccomend em, easially. I can crank the bass enough to vibrate my head and still have it sound good, which is something that a lot of headphones lack. They give a nice, flat output too, something that my Rolands lack (too many mids)



[This message has been edited by Kai (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:34
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Technics RP-DH1200

AMAZING headphones for club use.. comfortable, clear, can get VERY loud (if needed), and seals off external noise. Not to mention they've got a detatchable cord and you can replace the earpads. Also, comfortable to wear at weird angles, like the on-the-shoulder-cueing that some DJs do. (I always just took one earphones and put it behind my ear anyways).


They're what I give to my vocalists as well, for recording.

I reccomend em, easially. I can crank the bass enough to vibrate my head and still have it sound good, which is something that a lot of headphones lack. They give a nice, flat output too, something that my Rolands lack (too many mids)




Son of a bitch! I was looking for some high quality headphones with detachable cables. My older Sennheisers had that function, but the thin cable kept breaking. So I tried some Sennheiser 280's, and they sucked. Now i'm on Sony MDR-7506's and I love them more than any headphones i've ever owned, but detachable cables are great.

How much were those puppies?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:59
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Infectedgoose:
Son of a bitch! I was looking for some high quality headphones with detachable cables. My older Sennheisers had that function, but the thin cable kept breaking. So I tried some Sennheiser 280's, and they sucked. Now i'm on Sony MDR-7506's and I love them more than any headphones i've ever owned, but detachable cables are great.

How much were those puppies?



I like how the cable once it plugs in, if you twist it it locks it into the headphones so it doesn't come out if you pull on it. It's a nice sturdy cable too, so it's not going to break on you if you yank on it.

$140 I think is about what they go for retail. I got mine for a tad less because I've dropped a huge stack of cash buying my decks from the same place so I got a deal on em

[This message has been edited by Kai (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:19
beergoggles beergoggles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

http://i2.tinypic.com/rkxzsg.jpg

Nothing really special. Yamaha RBX bass with three strings currently (broke one the other day) and my lovely 30 year old yamaha acoustic. The amp is a 210 watt Peavey combo.
The only thing not pictured is my throat, mouth, tongue, and voice box.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:39
300ZXZ31 300ZXZ31 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

No pics sorry but Ive got a rare gibson strat copy, yamaha keyboard and ridgwood drums...
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:55
Regular
 
Springfield, Ohio
Default Re: post your instruments.

Sony makes plenty of headphones with detachable cables, though I wouldn't recommend them or any other Sony product!!
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:33
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

I LOVE these Sonys. They sounds great, and are the most comfortable headphones i've ever owned. Full cup, slight outside noise reduction (I hate a lot of outside noise reduction), very flexible overhead metal band, and comfortable pads. The only phones I can possibly imagine liking more are the Beyerdynamics, but since I don't have 300 bucks, i'll never see them.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:00
Regular
 
Austin TX USA
Default Re: post your instruments.

http://i1.tinypic.com/rlmesz.jpg

Vox ADVT50
Takamine EG334SC
Epiphone LP-100
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:42
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

I can swear on Jebus, I remember Poeboy posting his drumset and it was identical to infectedgoose's.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:46
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Infectedgoose:
I LOVE these Sonys. They sounds great, and are the most comfortable headphones i've ever owned. Full cup, slight outside noise reduction (I hate a lot of outside noise reduction), very flexible overhead metal band, and comfortable pads. The only phones I can possibly imagine liking more are the Beyerdynamics, but since I don't have 300 bucks, i'll never see them.


I like the Ultrasone DJ1-PRO's, but they are NOT cheap.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:52
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by butch:
I can swear on Jebus, I remember Poeboy posting his drumset and it was identical to infectedgoose's.


Ain't no one got a set like mine. I'm uniquer than everyone.

HAPPY SAINT PATTYS DAY!
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:07
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Infectedgoose:
Ain't no one got a set like mine. I'm uniquer than everyone.

HAPPY SAINT PATTYS DAY!



Lets play the "Guess who's drunk today" game! :D
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:16
Moderator
 
San Francisco, CA
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Lets play the "Guess who's drunk today" game!


Well since I know who one is, I win.

Goose wins.

+1 for Goose.

Courtesy point to Tru for inventing the game.

+1 for Kai.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:28
Sklang Sklang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

I've just got's me a Yamaha Rm1x and a Roland V-synth. I run thems thru cubase on my shit puter.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:50
HappyHappy HappyHappy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

Interceptor into Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/icetitan/100_0086.jpg http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/icetitan/100_0051.jpg
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:53
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

Im learning Guitar


I've played Synth in the 80s in a garage band. No I dont know how to play sheet music.

I own a Roland d-50 and a Roland Juno-1
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:53
angryanalrobot angryanalrobot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

Here's my drumset:
http://tinyurl.com/j64vs

My pedal:
http://tinyurl.com/jnfm9
 #35 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:22
crazyassindian crazyassindian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your instruments.

quote:
Originally posted by GreenSea:



[b]Amps

Vox AD50VT

[/B]


That and i have a $107 Squier
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics