About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-12, 16:08
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Black metal bands?

Hey I'm running pretty low on Black Metal since my comp got wiped, all I have is:

Darkthrone.
Demoncy.
Deathspell Omega.
Burzum.
Nargaroth.
Gorgoroth.
Immortal.
Abigor.
Krohm.
Juda Iscariot.
Tsjuder.
Windir(?).

And I think that is it actually . I can't remember it all, what are some of the better bands out there?

[This message has been edited by Toothlessjoe (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:41
Regular
 
CT NB
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Theres literally thousands of good black/death metal bands. keep looking
 #3 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:47
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Black metal bands?

quote:
Originally posted by OMr_duckO:
Theres literally thousands of good black/death metal bands. keep looking


I know that, I was asking if people could be kind and list some of the better ones.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:47
Sooch Sooch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Living Colour?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:08
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Black metal bands?

quote:
Originally posted by Sooch:
Living Colour?


No, sorry.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:12
one man riot one man riot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

quote:
Originally posted by Sooch:
Living Colour?


Bad Brains!!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-12, 22:31
Regular
 
Rhode Island
Default Re: Black metal bands?

WARNING! Do not use anal cunt to try and make yourself look clever!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 01:02
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Fuck that bastard nazarene cunt in his faggot ass. I just hit clear feilds 3/4 the way through my list. Add the user "O))))" and "CMACD" to soulseek and browse my files if you want to see a list.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:43
Reverend Abnormal Reverend Abnormal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Nargaroth is NSBM, you racist fuck.

As far as black metal goes, I have Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Emperor, Satyricon, Naer Mataron, Khold (shit they suck now), Lux Occulta, Limbonic Art, and (regrettably, because Galder's vocals are a FUCKING JOKE) one song by Old Man's Child.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:32
Regular
 
Fuck you
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Satyricon!
Thunde rbolt!
Leviathan!
Gehenn a!
Arct urus!
E mperor!
Horna!
Khold!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:06
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?


    Absu rd
    Bran e
    Capri cornus
    Command
    Darkthule
    Derstu rmer
    Evil
    Forest
    Hrodvitner
    Noktournal Mortem
    Sun Wheel
    Temnozor
    Thor's Hammar
    Tyranath
    Wodulf
    Wotanordin


[This message has been edited by Chaos Deathcult (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 10:14
Regular
 
Fuck you
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Carpathian Forest!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 10:15
bodomised bodomised is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

1349.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:33
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Hey I'm running pretty low on Black Metal since my comp got wiped, all I have is:

Darkthrone.
Demoncy.
Deathspell Omega.
Burzum.
Nargaroth.
Gorgoroth.
Immortal.
Abigor.
Krohm.
Juda Iscariot.
Tsjuder.
Windir(?).

And I think that is it actually . I can't remember it all, what are some of the better bands out there?




Yes, Windir, i was at the ast concert before Valfar died and at the tribute with his brother on vocals (finntroll etc sup.)
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:35
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Just go to blackmetalradio.com and listen to all of the episodes for bands you really like... That is what I do when I am running out of Black metal to listen to.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:15
Zoan19 Zoan19 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Naglfar
Graveworm
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:23
Regular
 
America
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Dimmu Borgir
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:08
ifeelalright191 ifeelalright191 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

quote:
Originally posted by Reverend Abnormal:
Nargaroth is NSBM, you racist fuck.



Who cares? So is Burzum and Graveland. It's good.

Abruptum, Ash, Beherit, Darkspace, Dissection, Ildjarn, In Memorium, Hellveto, Manetheren, Pantheon, Tearstained, Ulver, Watain.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:16
TiTanTHPS TiTanTHPS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Black metal bands?

Enslaved
Yyrkoon
Vomitory
Calvarium
Myrkskog

[This message has been edited by TiTanTHPS (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #20 
Old 2006-03-20, 06:22
Regular
 
Fuck you
Default Re: Black metal bands?

quote:
Originally posted by crackhead:
Dimmu Borgir


stfu.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:15
Regular
 
Sydney, Australia
Default Re: Black metal bands?

The greatest black metal band of all time: Venom. Should be getting their new album thursday
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics