About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:59
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Well many of you were wanting to know where my big mouth dets my stuf.. I have some crappy pics of "The Jumps". I'll get high quality ones in the summer as well as ones of Hidden Hill.
These are shitty pics of the jumps:





Hidden Hill.. Is hidden in the middle of the forest.. It's a BIG circle with a BIG hill in the middle.. Everything in this forest has been created by hand not too long ago.. It's not supposed to be for use at all but people have made it into one.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:06
ungodly ungodly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Tricky cool shit.

but as far as my det places go, I have none.
I repeat, I have some woods around my grandmothers, the problem being that the good clearings are less than a quarter mile from an elementary school. heh. not too great for anything larger than shitty AP firecrackers.

scenario:
::WHAM!::
Mrs teacher, WHat was that?! I don't know little kiddies, EVACUATE! ::calls bomb squad:: me=pwned
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:39
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Wait, don't you live in Chicago?
That place looks great, I wish I had somewhere like that near me.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:41
Dream of the iris Dream of the iris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Pretty cool, man! Maybe I should post pics of the place I det stuff, but if you watch my vids, you can pretty much get an idea of what it looks like. Although, the place I det stuff now is only in one vid (the Dust explosion vid).
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:55
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Yes I live in Chicago. This place is 10 mins away from me. It's in River Grove. It's very big, plenty of little spots where there are no trees, just dirt etc... Theres a river close by.. And the great thing is hardly anyone knows about it.... Way better pics / vids etc. to come during the summer
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:07
Spoony Spoony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Dam I wish I had somewhere like that to let all my stuff off. There are alot of woods here, but whenever I go there they are always filled with people.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:04
SHIMSTAR SHIMSTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Dirt jumping is the next best thing after Pyro.





and so is trailriding next to cliffs






[This message has been edited by SHIMSTAR (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:18
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

liek omfg so 1337, i ahve a few spot around my house and an old tanker train car that i have some plans for casue i can open the lid
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:29
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Yes indeed Shim.. I BMX in the summer at those jumps too.. But now it's going to be more pyro than BMX.. Until I get my new dirtbike.. But Pyro will still always be #1 on the list.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:58
SHIMSTAR SHIMSTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

DIRTBIKE..BOOOO
i have such a hate for dirtbikers around my area cause they always kill my downhill trails. so i end up fixing all the jumps berms ectect
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:47
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

yes same here. i wouldnt be going off the jumps though.. we hate the guys with dirtbikes and ATV's that do so, so we lay on th ejumps so they cant go, or we put our bikes there
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:39
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

this is where i do my dets during the summer
near zion nat'l park



~Arete
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:34
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

kwstag wtf dude you block me on msn or you dead
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:37
SHIMSTAR SHIMSTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

zion national park is hella cool. ive been there once so many rocks. i want to trail ride it
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:34
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

I didnt block anyone.. Ive been in big trouble lately..
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:47
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

Is that why you asked me if he was on earlyer?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:21
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "The Jumps - Hidden Hill"

quote:
Originally posted by smokeymcpot420:
Is that why you asked me if he was on earlyer?


you catch on quick dont you
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics