About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:27
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Myspace music downloading?

I didn't post this in SG because I would only get stupid answers.

Anyways, is there a way I can download or record a song off of someones myspace music page if they havent selected the download box? The song plays in the "Stand one" player (I think its called that, kinda hard to read)

Anyone?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:22
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Myspace music downloading?

http://www.google.com

But have SWIM do that, since it's so illegal and badass.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:30
baddog30755 baddog30755 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Myspace music downloading?

I just listened to that song like 2 minutes ago
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:00
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Re: Myspace music downloading?

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
http://www.google.com

But have SWIM do that, since it's so illegal and badass.



I don't want anyone to go to jail, so anyone else wanna help?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:47
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Myspace music downloading?

quote:
Originally posted by Low Rider:
I don't want anyone to go to jail, so anyone else wanna help?


It's pretty badass. I'd let SWIM handle this one.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:44
MP Nesto MP Nesto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Myspace music downloading?

RogueWarheart, shut up.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics