About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-06, 02:51
lacrima97 lacrima97 is offline
Regular
 
Default Your Lighter

This pertains to BB due to the fact that almost everyone here has used a fuse before, and well, you have to have a way to light the fuse...

Here are the rules, if it is your first post in this thread you "MUST" also post a picture of your lighter in the same post. Thereafter you can comment on other peoples lighters "ONLY" if you have posted a picture yourself.

My zippos

The one on the left is my purple miniature zippo, and the one on the right is my long time buddy which is a silver zippo.

I don't guess I have anyway to actually control the rules, but, if you do break the rules then you are dumb, stupid, and you get a -1.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-06, 02:53
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

All hail the $0.99 bic. http://tinyurl.com/nzgjs
 #3 
Old 2006-03-06, 03:22
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Your Lighter

http://www.havasmoke.com/images/upload/petrus_nat-01.jpg


fuck the wind
 #4 
Old 2006-03-06, 03:46
therealgod therealgod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

http://tinyurl.com/jkt4x

cheap ass matches, all the way. tried, tested, and true.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-06, 04:46
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Your Lighter

mines better
 #6 
Old 2006-03-06, 05:47
maximusg maximusg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

http://tinyurl.com/elkmr

Here is the only picture of any of my lighters, this is just a 2005 model chrome zippo i got for christmas, i have many more but this is the only pic

I love Zippos, i always have one with me.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-06, 07:04
ididntdoit ididntdoit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

heres mine http://www.snappyhome.com/images/Products/ph_041689113438.jpg

[This message has been edited by ididntdoit (edited 03-06-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-06, 09:06
30-06 30-06 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/30-06/lighters.jpg
 #9 
Old 2006-03-06, 13:22
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by maximusg:
http://tinyurl.com/elkmr

Here is the only picture of any of my lighters, this is just a 2005 model chrome zippo i got for christmas, i have many more but this is the only pic

I love Zippos, i always have one with me.


What version nix you usin there?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-06, 13:55
lacrima97 lacrima97 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by maximusg:
http://tinyurl.com/elkmr

Here is the only picture of any of my lighters, this is just a 2005 model chrome zippo i got for christmas, i have many more but this is the only pic

I love Zippos, i always have one with me.



Right on man!!!

Smokey, you are dumb, and stupid, and get a -1.

 #11 
Old 2006-03-06, 17:48
Spoony Spoony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

My lighter:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/PyroSpoony/IMAG0160.jpg

It has never let me down, and runs off those crappy disposable lighters Not bad for �5.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-06, 20:15
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/ozzy/lighter.jpg
 #13 
Old 2006-03-06, 20:40
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by 30-06:
[URL=http: //img.phot obucket.co m/albums/v 317/30-06/ lighters.j pg]http:// img.photob ucket.com/albums/v317/30-06/lighters.jpg[/URL]



Holy fuck! I have that same torch, ill post pics in a few mins after i round up a few of my lighters..
 #14 
Old 2006-03-06, 22:14
maximusg maximusg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by lacrima97:
Right on man!!!

Smokey, you are dumb, and stupid, and get a -1.




Lol.

ummm Linux XP???

nah smokey its windows but its a docking program that holds links to proggys and stuff, i use it because it does look a lot better than the start bar. Its called Objectdock Pro.

 #15 
Old 2006-03-06, 22:19
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

James you fat bitch

The little blue one! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/30-06/lighters.jpg
 #16 
Old 2006-03-07, 11:15
30-06 30-06 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by kwstag:
James you fat bitch

The little blue one! [URL=http: //img.phot obucket.co m/albums/v 317/30-06/ lighters.j pg]http:// img.photob ucket.com/albums/v317/30-06/lighters.jpg[/URL]



Cunt, get your own pic pip-squeek!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-07, 13:34
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

LoL. Mom loving aussie! I had my own pic but James deleted my post.... heheh
 #18 
Old 2006-03-08, 02:14
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by lacrima97:
This pertains to BB due to the fact that almost everyone here has used a fuse before, and well, you have to have a way to light the fuse...

Here are the rules, if it is your first post in this thread you "MUST" also post a picture of your lighter in the same post. Thereafter you can comment on other peoples lighters "ONLY" if you have posted a picture yourself.

My zippos

The one on the left is my purple miniature zippo, and the one on the right is my long time buddy which is a silver zippo.

I don't guess I have anyway to actually control the rules, but, if you do break the rules then you are dumb, stupid, and you get a -1.



what kind of lighter fluid do u use ?

ill post a pic of my zippo later

-jeff
 #19 
Old 2006-03-10, 13:48
Moderator
 
Professional Bastard
Default Re: Your Lighter

Moo, motherfucker.

But my mainstay at the moment is a Ronson jetlighter I got at Wal Mart for 3.88 or something:

Artfully juxtaposed.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-11, 02:20
lacrima97 lacrima97 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0:
what kind of lighter fluid do u use ?

ill post a pic of my zippo later

-jeff




The silver zippo had a naptha/ethanol mix as its fluid. I have no clue why the thing was burning so high. He was on the roids.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-11, 04:25
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by Fate:
Moo, motherfucker.

But my mainstay at the moment is a Ronson jetlighter I got at Wal Mart for 3.88 or something:

Artfully juxtaposed.



i remember that pic when it first came out fuck .. lol round the same tiem insaine blaine was going to make a BP salute out of a 12 OZ paintball tank
 #22 
Old 2006-03-11, 07:09
AprenticeChemist AprenticeChemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

I just use what ever I have around, either a pack of matchs or just a regular old ass bic.

 #23 
Old 2006-03-11, 07:21
Swany Swany is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

I like to use this new-fangled invention called ekelectricity.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-11, 07:38
Quad Quad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

heres my baby http://www.ckandt.com/images/790938.jpg
^ show/good lighter
and heres my trick/ normal lighter http://www.ckandt.com/images/790412.jpg
 #25 
Old 2006-03-11, 12:24
Moderator
 
Professional Bastard
Default Re: Your Lighter

quote:
Originally posted by warweed12:
i remember that pic when it first came out fuck .. lol round the same tiem insaine blaine was going to make a BP salute out of a 12 OZ paintball tank


I have an 8.5 x 11 glossy printout of that photo framed and hanging in my office at work. Confuses the new people, that's for sure.

 #26 
Old 2006-03-12, 23:23
Phat_bass49 Phat_bass49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

 #27 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:12
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Your Lighter

is that a cigar or whats up a blunt or somthing ? damn euopean rolling is wierd

[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #28 
Old 2006-03-13, 18:57
lacrima97 lacrima97 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

Look what happend when the air conditioner was blowing on my brand new brass



[This message has been edited by lacrima97 (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:22
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

say hello to my little friend
http://media.putfile.com/switch-blade
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/ozzy/Image021.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/ozzy/Image020.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/ozzy/Image019.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/ozzy/Image017.jpg
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:30
Moderator
 
Eh
Default Re: Your Lighter

I have a bunch of disposable lighters lying around the house but everyone knows what they look look like.

Here's what I use mainly now - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wolfhound/light1.jpg
Refillable with butane.

Some random lighters that I was given but don't work. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wolfhound/light2.jpg

My favorite lighter. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wolfhound/light3.jpg

Birthday present from my friends. They know what I like. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wolfhound/lightf.jpg
The ring on the finger lights up when you light it and it says "fuck you, fuck you". http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wolfhound/lightf1.jpg

And for when I feel extra hardcore. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wolfhound/lighth.jpg

I think that's all I have right now.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:52
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

I have a lighter the size of a brick. It's a castle... I'll get a pic later.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:13
Moderator
 
I live in Heresy
Default Re: Your Lighter

I'd love one of the lighters united nuclear used to sell, but they were removed from there site.

doesn anyone know which kind I'm talking about/where to get one.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:17
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Your Lighter

hmm you mean those butane-torch style ones? I think I remember those.

Here's mine:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3505/dcp14967ro.jpg

sorry about the image quality. that camera doesn't have an IR filter on it anymore...oops.

anyways, my zippo is solid brass like lacrima's, if you can't tell from the photo. It's quite nice.

Phat bass, that looks like some kind of anodized metal on your zippo. Where'd you get that?

I've got one of those flint sparkers like K9 has too. It's fun for testing NC or BP when you're bored.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:45
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Lighter

my switch blade/lighter pwns you all
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics