About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:02
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default MSN Tools

I am currently working on a collection of tools for hacking on msn messenger. I currently have a password stealer, ip stealer, exe sender and an unblocker. I was wondering if there is anything else I could add to it to finish it off. Post your ideas.

FLRX
 #2 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:07
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

How does the password stealer work?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:10
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

It dumps saved passwords (e.g if you set msn to automatically log you in) to a file and then emails that file to you.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:14
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
It dumps saved passwords (e.g if you set msn to automatically log you in) to a file and then emails that file to you.


In the sense of a Trojan or only on your computer?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:20
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I would think as a trojan, but could you post the source code/executable? I would like to see these apps.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:20
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
In the sense of a Trojan or only on your computer?



Trojan disguised as a JPEG, in the sense that it looks like a JPEG but is actually an exe.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:21
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by Discordia:
I would think as a trojan, but could you post the source code/executable? I would like to see these apps.


I will do. I'm still finishing them off.

[This message has been edited by FLRX (edited 03-08-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:37
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

If it appears to be a jpeg, how is that used on MSN IM though?

You send them the 'pic' and it's actually a trojan?

Sounds nice.

Are you going to pass this around?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-08, 23:49
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
If it appears to be a jpeg, how is that used on MSN IM though?

You send them the 'pic' and it's actually a trojan?

Sounds nice.

Are you going to pass this around?




Self extracting .exe?

and he said he was going to post the source/exes when he finshes them.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-09, 01:42
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

It would be fuckin sweet if you could infect people with your Display pic.......
 #11 
Old 2006-03-09, 02:38
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by smokeymcpot420:
It would be fuckin sweet if you could infect people with your Display pic.......


You need to be banned.

\end


I'll be interested to see how this works and if it does. I'll be sure to try it out as well.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-09, 10:15
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
I am currently working on a collection of tools for hacking on msn messenger. I currently have a password stealer, ip stealer, exe sender and an unblocker. I was wondering if there is anything else I could add to it to finish it off. Post your ideas.

FLRX




Im just intrested in the IP stealer

Getting it thru command prompt is annoying.

[This message has been edited by robyextreme (edited 03-09-2006).]
 #13 
Old 2006-03-09, 16:17
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Just to answer a few q's.

It was possible to infect people though your diplay pic a while ago with the wmf exploit going around.

And my ip stealer is just basically an automated version of the command prompt way, so it's nothing special really, but it does make things easier.

Anyway does anyone have any answers to the orininal question in this topic, or do I have pretty much everything covered in those few?

FLRX
 #14 
Old 2006-03-09, 16:44
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
You need to be banned.
Relax, smokey's been around for a long time. Besides, you don't get a say in who needs or doesn't need to get banned.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-10, 00:51
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by cense:
[QUOTE]You need to be banned.
Relax, smokey's been around for a long time. Besides, you don't get a say in who needs or doesn't need to get banned.[/QUOTE]

The only posting I have a problem with would be in here and T&T. He has no fucking clue.

Yes, your right. I don't have mod powers and nor do I want them.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-10, 22:14
Bisdale Bisdale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Haha you gotta love .jpg.pif! Such a good way to own someones computer through msn.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-10, 22:17
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

When will the source and exe's be posted?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-10, 22:50
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Shouldnt be long now. I've had a busy week with GCSE's and the like, but I should get stuck into them this weekend.

FLRX

EDIT: After taking a look at the ip stealer I think it's finished off so here it is. http://tinyurl.com/p4ana Source is with it.

[This message has been edited by FLRX (edited 03-10-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-10, 22:58
que-puedo que-puedo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I don't know if you'll see this before you post the code, but... What are you writing them in? Also, if their is any known dos attack against it, that would be cool. But I wouldn't actually go out looking for one, or put any serious time in it.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-10, 23:11
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Shouldnt be long now. I've had a busy week with GCSE's and the like, but I should get stuck into them this weekend.

FLRX

EDIT: After taking a look at the ip stealer I think it's finished off so here it is. http://tinyurl.com/p4ana Source is with it.




I'll check it out when I get home. When is the jpeg trojan going to be done?

 #21 
Old 2006-03-10, 23:19
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
I'll check it out when I get home. When is the jpeg trojan going to be done?




I'm just touching up the av/firewall killing part so it can send the email because my AV is picking it up as a generic siginature or something.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-11, 00:56
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I tried the IP stealer and it didn't seem to work. It came back with a couple IP's but none were the IP of the person.

(tried it out with someone I knew)

[This message has been edited by RogueWarheart (edited 03-11-2006).]
 #23 
Old 2006-03-11, 09:39
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
I tried the IP stealer and it didn't seem to work. It came back with a couple IP's but none were the IP of the person.

(tried it out with someone I knew)




That's strange, it worked when I tried it. I'll have a look into it.

FLRX

 #24 
Old 2006-03-11, 18:55
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
That's strange, it worked when I tried it. I'll have a look into it.

FLRX




I'll give it a couple more tries later, but it didn't work and I knew that friends IP.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-11, 20:16
A Clown Ate My Walkman A Clown Ate My Walkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
I'll give it a couple more tries later, but it didn't work and I knew that friends IP.



Are you sure that your friend didn't have a dynamic IP address.

No offence intended just covering all the bases so that FLRX doesn't have to trawl through mountains of code unnecissarily (sp?)
 #26 
Old 2006-03-11, 20:43
NUTZ NUTZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Whens the password stealer coming out?????
 #27 
Old 2006-03-12, 02:40
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by A Clown Ate My Walkman:

Are you sure that your friend didn't have a dynamic IP address.

No offence intended just covering all the bases so that FLRX doesn't have to trawl through mountains of code unnecissarily (sp?)



Very well could be. I'd have to check into that.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-12, 04:26
Adrenochrome Adrenochrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I tried it three times with a friend who I knew the IP address of, and I had everything closed except for the msn window.

Each time it gave out totally different, erratic, wrong IP addresses which when I pinged to see if they were real could not be recognised by my command line.

Also, his IP address is not a dynamic IP address.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-12, 08:54
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by Adrenochrome:
I tried it three times with a friend who I knew the IP address of, and I had everything closed except for the msn window.

Each time it gave out totally different, erratic, wrong IP addresses which when I pinged to see if they were real could not be recognised by my command line.

Also, his IP address is not a dynamic IP address.



If you look at the source code, it seems to have the right idea. It doesn't seem to pan out though.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-12, 10:27
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by Adrenochrome:
I tried it three times with a friend who I knew the IP address of, and I had everything closed except for the msn window.

Each time it gave out totally different, erratic, wrong IP addresses which when I pinged to see if they were real could not be recognised by my command line.

Also, his IP address is not a dynamic IP address.



You were sending the file aswell wernt you?
I think I'm gunna have to redo that ip stealer.

FLRX

EDIT: I think the exe sender is ready now so here it is. http://tinyurl.com/pf2ge .It uses the same idea as the password stealer in the way it is disguised as a picture so that should give you an idea in that area. You should run the file it creates on yourself too so it will allow you to send exe files.

[This message has been edited by FLRX (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #31 
Old 2006-03-12, 11:35
Adrenochrome Adrenochrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
You were sending the file aswell wernt you?


Indeed I was. I sent him a nude pic of Demi Moore.

 #32 
Old 2006-03-12, 22:05
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

So the use for this exe sender is? Does it work in combo with the password stealer?
 #33 
Old 2006-03-12, 22:20
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
So the use for this exe sender is? Does it work in combo with the password stealer?


That was the original idea, to make it easier to send the password stealer, but you could also use it to send any exe for example a keylogger.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-12, 22:54
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

code:
 The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe and was not sent.



Think we need a bypass.

Edit: It's ran as an application.

You can cover that up by putting in a .rar file
Or you can just bypass if you know how, which im going to try to do now.

[This message has been edited by robyextreme (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #35 
Old 2006-03-13, 02:36
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
That was the original idea, to make it easier to send the password stealer, but you could also use it to send any exe for example a keylogger.


That's a really good idea.

Because you can't send exe's nor .bat files over MSN. "This could be dangerous".

You can send either of those file types in a zip file but people get suspicous over those.

Plus they have to un zip it.

What is the file called that houses their password, if it's saved?
 #36 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:09
anaujiram anaujiram is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Not too sound like a pushy bastard, but the links do not seem to work anymore... Is there anyway you could host them again? Thanks for your time.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-13, 04:45
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by anaujiram:
Not too sound like a pushy bastard, but the links do not seem to work anymore... Is there anyway you could host them again? Thanks for your time.


http://rapidshare.de/files/15372798/YesIcanhostit.rar.html
 #38 
Old 2006-03-14, 10:40
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by anaujiram:
Not too sound like a pushy bastard, but the links do not seem to work anymore... Is there anyway you could host them again? Thanks for your time.



The links work for me. Strange. Anyway thanks robyextreme.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:48
Philadelphia Philadelphia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

The links worked for me 2...

Great job so far these MSN Tools are really good to have..

LEt us know when your finished with the Pasword Stealer..
 #40 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:35
marusushi marusushi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I understand the other stuff, but why would you want to infect people through the use of dp? That's just ultimate asshole right there.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:10
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Very impressive. When your done you should put it all into one download.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:33
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Thanks for the good feedback. I might actually send them to the nshteam site and make them avaliable for download there. If they want them of course.

Here is the unblocker. This does work but isnt as I would like it to be, but it should do for now. It basically just unblocks every contact that your victim has blocked. It also uses the same method of looking like a picture to be sent easily. http://tinyurl.com/f3abh

The password stealer is pretty much done but theres no point in releasing it as there is so much manual work has to be done to create it since each one has to be made to a specific email address. If you want me to make you a copy just post your email address here I guess, preferably a hotmail one. I'll see what I can do with them.

FLRX

[This message has been edited by FLRX (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #43 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:19
Philadelphia Philadelphia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

fty_5@hotmail.com
 #44 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:37
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Here's yours Philadelphia. http://tinyurl.com/pex6b

FLRX
 #45 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:23
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I would like a copy of the password stealer. Please.

phantomheart666@hotmail.com

Thanks.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:48
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours RogueWarheart http://tinyurl.com/qvl46

FLRX
 #47 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:35
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Heres yours RogueWarheart http://tinyurl.com/qvl46

FLRX




Thanks I'll dl it the moment I get home.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:29
bill89ca bill89ca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

bill89ca@yahoo.ca
 #49 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:13
Fool Fool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

colt_kurt_16@hotmail.com

Please & Thanks
 #50 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:18
Philadelphia Philadelphia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Here's yours Philadelphia. http://tinyurl.com/pex6b

FLRX



Thanks alot for this great release, let us know if you create any more tools.

-Philadelphia
 #51 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:50
btaylor74 btaylor74 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

can u send me one please
b.taylor07@gmail.com
 #52 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:52
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours Fool http://tinyurl.com/mn632

bill89ca, I have tried before to send the password to a yahoo account and it doesnt seem to work. If you have any other email addresses I will be happy to make you a copy.

FLRX
 #53 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:55
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Heres yours Fool http://tinyurl.com/mn632

bill89ca, I have tried before to send the password to a yahoo account and it doesnt seem to work. If you have any other email addresses I will be happy to make you a copy.

FLRX




So I send this through a file transfer?
It's an EXE though, MSN won't let you send EXE's.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:05
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours btaylor74 http://tinyurl.com/kx7ef

quote:
So I send this through a file transfer?
It's an EXE though, MSN won't let you send EXE's.


You could use the EXE sender or just zip it, attatch it to email or even host it on the net. Theres lots of ways to get it across.

FLRX

[This message has been edited by FLRX (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #55 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:11
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I feel like such an idiot.

Alright.

So I can send the EXE, I run it to get the jpeg file into the C:\
Then send that to the person?
Then send the pooh.exe to the person?

[This message has been edited by RogueWarheart (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #56 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:25
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Would it be possible to send this password stealer .exe over AIM? It would still catch the persons MSN password right? As you said, it doesn't matter how you get it onto their computer.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:28
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Yeh you could send it over aim.
 #58 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:30
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Yeh you could send it over aim.


\gives me just the idea

So how to work the exe sender?

Execute it on your computer, to get the file in C:\
Right?
Send that?
Then same with pooh.exe

(If done on MSN) AIM you can send anything... .bat .exe or w/e
 #59 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:33
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Yeh the first file is just a front piece and the creates the actual file to send.
 #60 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:39
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Yeh the first file is just a front piece and the creates the actual file to send.


That's what I thought.

haha. I felt like an idiot for a moment.
 #61 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:04
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I just looked in my inbox on hotmail and I have a password for,

User : divad13soares@hotmail.com
PW: (I'm not posting that)
I have no clue who this even is?

 #62 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:30
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

2 possible things. It's another account on the persons computer you send it to as it gets all of em. Or some fool has downloaded your password stealer on the link I posted and ran it.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:40
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
2 possible things. It's another account on the persons computer you send it to as it gets all of em. Or some fool has downloaded your password stealer on the link I posted and ran it.


Well. I tried it from this computer to my bros. It's not his hotmail nor mine. Nor one either of us has ever signed on. Plus his corp firewall blocked it from even opening.


Hell it's MSN in spanish as well. I don't speak spanish, nor does anyone I know.

[This message has been edited by RogueWarheart (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #64 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:04
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Could this account be from someone who download the account stealer you made for me? That sends to my email?

They thought it worked for anyone?
 #65 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:29
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart PumpingColdHydraulicHeart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

hook me up

shelbytiger10000@hotmail.com
 #66 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:54
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by PumpingColdHydraulicHeart:
hook me up

shelbytiger10000@hotmail.com



Here is yours. http://tinyurl.com/qvl46
 #67 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:13
bill89ca bill89ca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:
Heres yours Fool http://tinyurl.com/mn632

bill89ca, I have tried before to send the password to a yahoo account and it doesnt seem to work. If you have any other email addresses I will be happy to make you a copy.

FLRX



Try bill89ca@gmail.com
Thanks

 #68 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:34
infinities edge infinities edge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Me next? infinities_edge@hotmail.com

And yeah, keep us updated on any additions.
 #69 
Old 2006-03-18, 11:54
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours bill89ca http://tinyurl.com/ld3yz

Heres yours PumpingColdHydraulicHeart http://tinyurl.com/pcdx6

Heres yours infinities edge http://tinyurl.com/qufyg

FLRX
 #70 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:21
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart PumpingColdHydraulicHeart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by FLRX:

Heres yours PumpingColdHydraulicHeart http://tinyurl.com/pcdx6

FLRX[/B]



thank you sir
 #71 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:47
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Could i get a copy too? puzo@hotmail.co.uk

cheers
 #72 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:13
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours Puzo http://tinyurl.com/lwcl2

My usual host for the files seems to be on the blink at the minute, so the other links probably wont work. I had to use my geocities host of Puzo's.

I have decided that I will take requests for the password stealer until this wednesday as they take a while to make each one. So if you ask after that then you won't get one.

FLRX
 #73 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:58
Regular
 
Lincolnshire
Default Re: MSN Tools

If you wouldnt mind
(reidy-@hotmil.co.uk)


I supose this is detectable by any reasonable AV software?

[This message has been edited by reidy- (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #74 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:31
Hustler Hustler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

chilli88@hotmail.co.uk Plz and Thanks
 #75 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:45
manaic manaic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

RoughRider2000@hotmail.com

Please and thanks.

[This message has been edited by manaic (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #76 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:00
cl4ir cl4ir is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

i would just love that

tdanger1@hotmail.com

thanks
 #77 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:16
KnightOnline Addict KnightOnline Addict is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

please can you send me the password stealer.

My email is darrencohen_1@msn.com
 #78 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:24
infinities edge infinities edge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Thanks man,you rock.
 #79 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:12
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart PumpingColdHydraulicHeart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Man, this is some good shit. Working awesome for me. Well done
 #80 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:13
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours reidy- http://tinyurl.com/pygb3

Heres yours Hustler http://tinyurl.com/ojttj

Heres yours manaic http://tinyurl.com/pcedo

Heres yours cl4ir http://tinyurl.com/ncpuu

Heres yours KnightOnline Addict http://tinyurl.com/qfuxh

FLRX
 #81 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:53
baddog30755 baddog30755 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I would love to have one. baddog30755@hotmail.com
 #82 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:52
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Your IP stealer's broken, man.
 #83 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:56
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by pianoSpleen:
Your IP stealer's broken, man.


It didn't work in the first place. I tried it to death.
 #84 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:58
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart PumpingColdHydraulicHeart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

the ip stealer only worked for me once, when i tried it with my bro.

but after that nothing
 #85 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:44
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Heres yours baddog30755 http://tinyurl.com/mybou

I am going to try and remake the ip stealer today, so I should have it done later if I'm successful.

FLRX
 #86 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:50
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart PumpingColdHydraulicHeart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

oh yes. i sent the pooh dealio over msn to myself on another msn. on the sender's window it looked like a jpg but on the receiving window it was just a white box
 #87 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:53
pigeonbomb pigeonbomb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

may you please make me one
bloodyvandals@hotmail.com
 #88 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:07
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

I redid the ip stealer with tcp view from sysinternals. I haven't tested it yet as none of my contacts on msn are willing to help. http://tinyurl.com/l5sek

Heres yours pigeonbomb http://tinyurl.com/qrptd

FLRX

[This message has been edited by FLRX (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #89 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:16
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart PumpingColdHydraulicHeart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

i'll help test it.
add me now shelbytiger10000@hotmail.com

didn't work for me:\

[This message has been edited by PumpingColdHydraulicHeart (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #90 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:19
FLRX FLRX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

quote:
Originally posted by PumpingColdHydraulicHeart:
i'll help test it.
add me now shelbytiger10000@hotmail.com

didn't work for me:\





Thats very strange. Has anybody tired the netstat -a thing while sending a file before? Does it even work?

FLRX
 #91 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:17
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: MSN Tools

Can you make me one please? pseudo_satan123@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by reject (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #92 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:59
Regular
 
Lincolnshire
Default Re: MSN Tools

Great program just tested it out many congratulation's it works perfectly bar one slight thing although it doesnt effect me I thorght I would post it. It doesnt register the correct msn version i am currently using 6.2 yet it registerd 7.5 also although this is probably just my pc after using it it feels very laggy thanks all the same

Aaron
 #93 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:38
bill89ca bill89ca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MSN Tools

Great job on the password stealer, since I used Gaim it also recovered passwords for my AOL and Yahoo accounts
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics