About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-02, 12:10
letthiswork letthiswork is offline
Regular
 
Default Vending machines?

hey i was wondering if any of u guys/girls =p new the code to make prices cheaper

there is 2 at my school and i get really bored. i figured out a bit of shiat but not enuff 2 change prices =[

[This message has been edited by letthiswork (edited 03-02-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-02, 13:12
jackgnat jackgnat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Unless you get a machine with an unlocked menu, you can't.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-02, 20:21
que-puedo que-puedo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Someone posted in Bad Ideas that it was something linke 1324 or some combination of 1234 &/or 5, by default that is. But they also said that you couldn't hange prices with that, just view statistics or change the times you can buy drinks (or something like that). I think they also said you need a key to change prices, withdraw money, or test the machine (which means get one free drink). Look through their posts.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-02, 20:32
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Uh learn some grammar letthiswork you're post is annoying as fuck to read.

And you have to check the model name of the vending machine.. it's on the back then just search it.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-02, 23:26
SheeEttin SheeEttin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Chances are, you won't be able to open it unless you can get at the inside. Most machines I know of have keypads on the inside, so unless you pick the lock, you're out of luck.

But then again, you could go low-tech and just stuff something into the change slot.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-03, 00:20
bunny.meatball bunny.meatball is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

it work on the coke machines that say ICE COLD and you press the codes 4321... 1 is exit i think and 2 and 3 are up and down and 4 is to choose. look at the totse bad ideas..... except you can really get money or make prices cheaper unless the guy who owns the machine unlocked it which alows like cpo or something to be shown, but you can check out prices and stuff by 4231

[This message has been edited by bunny.meatball (edited 03-03-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-03, 02:31
Regular
 
Ontario Canada
Default Re: Vending machines?

Yeah it's 4231....you can't change anything unless the door is unlocked...if the door is unlocked and your wasting your time changing prices...yeah.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-03, 03:26
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

I've been in so many debug menues before. All you can do is see if there are any jams, how much of a product has been purchased and gay shit like that.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-05, 17:29
NUTZ NUTZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

This works at my school all the time cos the machines are old.
Drill a hole throw the middle the insert some cotton throw the middle put it in.It should recognize the shape then ta da you have �1 to spendremember to pull it out and not let it drop.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-06, 01:00
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Fuck you you loser. Find out for your self.
And you cant make them cheaper. Eat shit.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:37
sandman235 sandman235 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Lundmark please don't be an asshole, if you dont want to help then don't reply. I'm really sick of this pointless flamming.

Anyway, I dont think you can hack many of the newer models, but the "quarter on a string" has worked for me.

[This message has been edited by sandman235 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:36
baddog30755 baddog30755 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

I have this pepsi machine at work. It is a cheap brand. But the thing is I was curious to see if I can look back there to see if I could find anything unusual. I did find this. A red button up behind the 3rd drink buttom from the bottom. I pressed it with a paper clip and a quarter popped out. So I didn't fool around with it for a while. Untille one day I was thirsty so I pressed the red button and withought me noticing slipped down below the red button and hit another button and a nickel popped out. Later on I found the dime one at the bottome of the nickel one. So when I get a drink I get two quarters and a dime. Works good no one noticed. But thats on one of those verticlal old fasioned pepsi machines.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:39
baddog30755 baddog30755 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

Also try taping a dollar bill face up the way it goes in. at the very peak of the dollar make a tape string thing make it wide and not to wide and about 7 inches long. As sooon as it goes in pull back on it really fast and press coin return and you get change. or you could just select your product. I studied up a lot about 4231 all I get is basic computer temparatures and products sold.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:20
Ski Ski is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vending machines?

In messing with Coke machines at my school last year, I discovered that the code that gets me into a menu is 124231 or 134231 and the 1 button goes back to the parent directory, and I think 2 selects. In playing with numberous machines for hours on end during lunch and after school, I have not been able to change any options such as price, however it does show the price of sodas. These are American Coke machines in the northwest, I don't know how the differ elsewhere.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics