About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:42
Big Vinnie Big Vinnie is offline
Regular
 
Default the worse movie you have ever seen

I'd have to say that "Bloodsucking Freaks" has got to be the worse movie ever. I couldn't even watch the whole movie. Anything produced by the Troma team is just absoluty horrible.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:44
Dr.Ivan Dr.Ivan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

The Toxic Avenger,The Enchanted
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:46
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

In The Woods.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:50
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Rent!!!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:51
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Party Monster. (I get illogically angry when I see it.)
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:57
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Party Monster. (I get illogically angry when I see it.)


that movie pwns
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:58
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Bloodsucking Freaks was fuckin awesome dude. The scene where the guy drills a whole in her brain and drinks it with a straw is priceless.
And the first Toxic Avenger is classic.

We once rented this random two pack of movies called "Stitch" and "Dead And Rotting." They were both fuckin terrible.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:21
draco237 draco237 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

timeline
you got served
marci x
paycheck
open water
the big bounce
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:36
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

quote:
Originally posted by draco237:
timeline
you got served
marci x
paycheck
open water
the big bounce



^open water seriously had no point to even be on screen.

-J-
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:35
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Just because I try to forget everything that is shit that I see I'd have to just say Open Water.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:25
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Rock Star. Remember that one? Ooooh boy, was that a shit sandwich in waiting.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:30
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

The Cave, Dark Water, pretty much all newer horror films suck balls.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:19
Regular
 
London
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

The Producers

The fucking adverts didn't show it was a musical, it looked like it had been made into a "normal" film.

And I fucking detest musicals.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:47
-Morb- -Morb- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

The term "worst movie" can be defined in different contexts, but "The Wild Wild World of Batwoman" as shown in one of the Mystery Science Theater episodes was probably the single worst movie I've ever seen.

Actually, most of the Mystery Science Theater episodes pretty much cover all the truly worst movies ever made.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:15
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

lost in translation
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:44
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

I saw catwomen on tv and it sucked
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:39
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Vampiyaz
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:54
Regular
 
lol cumstream
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Pearl Harbor
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:01
Moderator
 
Canada
Default Re: the worse movie you have ever seen

Pootie Tang.

Rent it and burn it, just so nobody else will make the mistake.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics