About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:07
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Larry the cable guy

It's not that I dont find country people funny. But the comedians themselves are just STUPID.

I could be wrong. I found Napoleon Dynamite to be extreemly funny (in a weird way) but when I watched the trailer, I thought "WTF Is this stupid shit". Only this time, I think my same comment towards the "Larry the Cable guy" (Health Inspector) trailer, just might be a valid one.


is anyone actually going to watch this?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:34
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

No.

Everything from the "Blue Collar" guys is usually not funny at all. Their jokes and acts are maybe funny if you've never heard any form of standup comedy in you're life.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:32
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

I beg to differ, Ron White is funny as shit.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:43
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

Yeah I think that they are all pretty funny.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:44
desktopmunchies desktopmunchies is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

quote:
Originally posted by CarbonB:
I beg to differ, Ron White is funny as shit.


he's the only funny one and he's really not part of the whole blue collar scene, he just happens to be from the south and in that movie. He stayed away as much as possible from that god awful tv show.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:13
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

Blue Collar TV suuuckkkeedd. I was really disappointed by it since im a fan of everyone but Foxworthy (he isnt funny ).
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:22
Karik Karik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

Ron White is fucking hilarious. And...Bill Engvall isn't bad. Larry and Jeff, though.....ughhhhh......
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:44
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

Ron White is probably going to drop dead in a year. He looks like walking death right now as it is.

There are many other white comedians that are much funnier than the Blue Collar guys. I'm not a redneck and don't really find their stuff funny, but a counter-point to the same tired old shit that all black comedians do is a welcome change.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:42
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

quote:
Originally posted by CarbonB:
I beg to differ, Ron White is funny as shit.


I didnt really include Ron White because as another poster said,he kind of stays away from the whole "Blue Collar" thing. True he's been on the BC comedy tours but you understand what I mean. Ron White is funny,I give you that,but the rest of them are just boring/bland and might be slightly funny if you've never heard any standup comedy in your life.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:05
Myron Mujadi Myron Mujadi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

most stand up comedy is fucking gay and political. these guys kick the shit out of most stand up commedians, especially that richard pryor fool. there's some other good stand up comedians but theyre those irish new yorker types.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:42
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

I remember when that pig fucker used to catch shit on the radio down here. He still sucks.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:10
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

family-humor sucks.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:53
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Larry the cable guy

i like blue collar comedy tour/tv/movies and whatnot because i LIVE in redneckville. its great to watch some of the funny shit they do, and turn around and laugh at the stupid shit the rednecks around here doing the exact same shit they talk about. sometimes i'll just start laughing out of nowhere when they do stupid redneck shit, like putting your new tv on top of their old one, having 10,000 beer cans in your house, driving a pickup held together with duct tape, etc.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics