About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Moving Pictures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Pictures This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:37
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone


Did you know that face-off was originally meant for them? It was set in the future too. Who thinks that would have made this movie extremly better? Starring them or jet li and jackie chan? I think travolta and cage were good but this is a movie meant for rivals. Who agrees?

(I know I spelled arnolds name wrong, Sue me)
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:32
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

If Face/Off had been an Arnie/Stallone vehicle then I would have spooged all over the cinema screen. I think it's safe to say that would be the greatest action movie of all time.

Stallone would have to win, though.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:51
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

That would of been a way better movie, considering it is so fucking ridiculous in the first place.

It would be hard to see who won since I don't see Arnold playing many bad guys. I think it would be a shock to anyone to see who won.

With Travolta and Cage I could give a shit who won.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:14
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

quote:
Originally posted by CarbonB:
That would of been a way better movie, considering it is so fucking ridiculous in the first place.

It would be hard to see who won since I don't see Arnold playing many bad guys. I think it would be a shock to anyone to see who won.

With Travolta and Cage I could give a shit who won.



I think Arnold would suit travolta's part perfectly. He played A damn good scary villian in terminater.I dont think stallone has played a bad guy before, Did he? Oh yeah and fuck you


[This message has been edited by HAND (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:59
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Stallone played a bad guy in Spy Kids 3D, but I'll admit that's a really poor example.

Aside from that, I can't think of any other bad guy roles he's had.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:28
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

quote:
Originally posted by WorldFamous:
Stallone played a bad guy in Spy Kids 3D, but I'll admit that's a really poor example.

Aside from that, I can't think of any other bad guy roles he's had.




Yeah, He would definitly be doing cage's part. It actually makes me laugh when I try to imagine him as a badguy. I wonder how the begining would have worked out. Shit, I want this movie made, Damnit
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:46
Regular
 
lol cumstream
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Willis would beat them both. Then smoke some cigarettes.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:21
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Are you kidding? Compared to Stallone and Arnie, Bruce Willis is a nobody.

The Die Hard films are great, but he's still the poor man's action hero.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:07
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Yea, I would have to agree for pure fucking tear em' up action Arnold and Stallone is where it was at.

If this movie would of been made, it would be sitting in my DVD collection right now waiting for me to pop it in for the 100th time.

Why can't we get some insane action movies like we used to?

Now everything has to be not only bullshit, which isn't a bad thing in action movies, but fucking CGI out the ass.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:12
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Bruce Willis as the good guy and maybe Willem Dafoe as the bad guy would make a great film.

John Tavolta is a funny guy. But only when he plays a stupid funny guy like as Vinny Barbarino or even the cat in Pulp Fiction. Not stupid but not to brite.

He's really a good actor but he gets casted from the wrong films. Broken Arrow really sucked with him in it. He overacted.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:52
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Holy shit that would have made me blow a load right through my pants, not because two huge motherfuckers fighting but that would be like the ultimate man movie. I mean you have the two single greatest action stars of all time, except they would have had to changed the script to have more shooting and more shit like that if it were those two. And also add in an "I'll be back" for Arnold or an "ADRIAN" for Sly.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:46
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Our governator will crush that pussy.

Who the hell voted for him, anyways?! I thought it was just a joke, hehe.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:33
Dangerousmind Dangerousmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

steven segal would pwn them both.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:58
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

seagal would be a better match up for stallone. or chuck norris...

we need a new rambo movie. like, stallone, seagal, chuck norris, and vin diesel all start a revolution. fill it with guns, bombs, tanks, and whiney ass beaurocrats getting shot between the eyes.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:14
Run Screaming Run Screaming is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

Face/Off was written for actors.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:21
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shwartzenneger V.S Stallone

quote:
Originally posted by Run Screaming:
Face/Off was written for actors.



No, It was written for shwatzanegger and stallone. Check Imdb if you dont beleive me. I said that in my post
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics