About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:38
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

I want to become spiritually aware. Lately i've been... really closed-minded. I used to be more free about things, but lately... it's just been akward for me to believe in things and what not. I want to become spiritually aware
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:54
Melba666 Melba666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

May I suggest heavy amounts of datura seeds, everyday, for about a year.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:33
ate ate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

Become in touch with your emotional side.

Look at it with an intellectual side.

Be self-less on top of all.

Understand what comes to you and don't strive without propper opportunity, you have to wait.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:10
Ophidian Sumerian Dildo Ophidian Sumerian Dildo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

Read.
Everything.
Starting with my thread "Conversastions with the twin of God.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:13
ChristopherA ChristopherA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

quote:
Originally posted by Its steven:
I want to become spiritually aware. Lately i've been... really closed-minded. I used to be more free about things, but lately... it's just been akward for me to believe in things and what not. I want to become spiritually aware


Two things:

First put your attention on something real, like the feeling of your breath. It may be hard, but keep it there. For like 5 minutes.

Second, if you are hardcore you could take mushrooms. Kind of cheating though.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:15
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

you need to stop touching your spiritual side.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:29
LordOfTheTards LordOfTheTards is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

quote:
Originally posted by Ophidian Sumerian Dildo:
Read.
the twin of God.



i will second that. read every spiritual sacred text, The Bible, Hindu text, Buddist text, (not sure about the Koran) , but every thing spiritual you come across, read it. learn to meditate and pry. the biggest thing is fasting. after about a day you will start to become less grounded in physical things. that is why fasting was preached so hard in the past in almost every sacred text. hope this helps !
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:27
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I become in touch with my spiritual side?

I don't want to learn about relegion just like aura's and spiritual things.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics