About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:28
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Telepathic Practice...

I am very intersted in this skill.

I am looking for a group of people to practice with who are intersted in this skill (any level), and those who are good at being telepathic.

[This message has been edited by SomethingSimple (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:41
LordOfTheTards LordOfTheTards is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

quote:
Originally posted by SomethingSimple:
I am very intersted in this skill and I am looking for a web group to practice with or people who are good at telepathic skills....

So how can this be done?



http://www.psipog.net/

get hooked up with them. they have people to practice with on chat and other ways. i use it a lot.



[This message has been edited by LordOfTheTards (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:37
ate ate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

Don't be afraid to start on your own, though.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:20
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

quote:
Originally posted by ate:
Don't be afraid to start on your own, though.


Good advise, and I am trying that pisopog chat.

I have read much on the subject, but do not know what it is like or what to expect.

I belive I keep fighting it and plus my mind won't stop thinking about worthless thoughts.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:10
4emptysHELLs 4emptysHELLs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

quote:
Originally posted by SomethingSimple:
I am very intersted in this skill and I am looking for a web group to practice with or people who are good at telepathic skills....

So how can this be done?



I am interested.

 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:32
4emptysHELLs 4emptysHELLs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

As I am and have for a long time been experiencing strange phenomena. My e-mail is RevWormwood@gmail.com
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:48
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

^I'll will email you 4empty, and for anyone else here that wants to try, here is my email. just_another_email_box@yahoo.com

Here an picture of me if anyone wants to contact me. Although I never really had any real sucess, I heard that by imaging and focusing on someone's face that they can contact you.
http://tinyurl.com/q25z5
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:28
4emptysHELLs 4emptysHELLs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

Tried several unsuccessful attempts at e-mailing you. I was having connectivity issues. Not sure what you have received
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:33
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telepathic Practice...

Checked my box, recieved several of them.

Thanks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics