About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2005-12-01, 07:01
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default shadow people

What follows are actual encounters which I am trying to explain away a rationally as possible.
I am not a drug user or suffering from mental problems that could cause hallucinations (I think)
nor do I have visual or optical problems.

Recently i have been getting glimpses of humanoid figures in shadows around my house, more exactly, in my room, more exactly in the two opposite corners of my room, wherein one is the edge of my bed. These figures are always morphing from humanoid to blobs of ephemeral *is that really there*
visual disturbances.

I am not bullshitting. I have been looking around the net for other reports of experiences only to come up with stuff on sleep paralysis or alien abductions.

Now let me tell you, these figures do not seem evil, in fact, they seem to be more observant, and they are always standing still or moving very slowly until I turn towards them and they flit away.
Now when they move away, they almost completely disappear except for this weird sort of wavy, currenty movement through the air like a ripple, sometimes I even feel the air. This is felt on skin even though there are no drafts in my room and the window is firmly shut.

2 nights ago I had a freaky encounter where one persistent *entity* was messing about unclearly around my feet in bed. When I looked in its direction
I will damned if I didnt see a sort of compression in the air followed by a tiny spark that was actually audible!

Now I do get the occasional freaky moment of sleep paralysis, but this is never accompanied these shadows. Or, maybe I am in a position where I cant observe them.

Also, I would like to note that on several occasions, these things have touched me.
I dont see a hand or or something but it looks like the air where the movement is, is more.......there. I dont know how to explain....almost heavier, somehow. When they make contact with skin the sensation is barely there. But definetely felt, as if someone is blowing on your toes very gently, mixed with a slightly cold tingly numbness.

At first I was thinking that I was drugged or maybe going psychotic. Their activity was keeping me up all night to the point were I was missing work after being awake for 3 or 4 days at a time. the only time I slept was when I would be too exhausted to control my motor functions!

It has now been 3 months. Where i was seeing one, I am now sure that there are quite a few of these things around my house maybe 6 or 7 or 8.

Any goddamn explanation is appreciated, although its getting to the point where I almost dont mind them anymore, in fact I am becoming very curious as to the why, and how of their appearances.

I am even thinking of experimenting with a hallucinogen, maybe psilocybe mushrooms to see if I can make contact with these fuckers, because on one occasion where I smoked some pot (which is a rare thing) the entity or entities seemed to speed up their movements and move intentionally in circles around me. The only difference being that I seemed to perceive them not with my eyes but a different sense altogether. I got really scared and turned on the lights. Mind you, I am 22 years old and in no shape to be scared of the dark.
And also when I smoked the pot I was pretty confident that I heard there movements a sort of whirring like helicopter blades but slower.

Here is the criteria of their appearances:
Nighttime from 9 - 3 am
I am alone (usually)

This is what they look like:
1- when they are on a flat surface:
dark and vaguely humanoid from 2-5 feet tall
cannot tell if male or female.
2-when they are in the middle of the room
a) dark blobbish humanoid shapes that
disappear or move quickly when looked at.
b) if you have seen the movie Predator and saw when the alien wears the invisibility cloak,
picture a little mini one of those floating around your room, but not as definite, a little blurrier.

Sorry if this was a little long, but I have not spoke of this in while and had to get of my chest.

Reminder: I am not on hallucinogenic drugs or insane.

I believe what I am experiencing to be real.
But then again I bet the whackos say that too.






[This message has been edited by mobius8 (edited 12-01-2005).]
 #2 
Old 2005-12-01, 08:04
Retikx Retikx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

You must abandon fear.

Fear limits the capabillity of not only your cognitive functions, it also hinders your ability to connect with these beings.

Shed your fear. They will reveal. �☼�
 #3 
Old 2005-12-01, 09:46
AI AI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Just out of curiousity... Are you questioning God?
 #4 
Old 2005-12-01, 10:03
Regular
 
Winston-Salem/Greensboro, NC
Default Re: shadow people

Are Shadow People anything like Crap People.
 #5 
Old 2005-12-01, 10:41
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: shadow people

mobius:

If it helps any, I don't think you are psychotic either. However I am not sure quite what it is that you are experiencing, as it could be many different things (in my experience) and I hesitate to give any advice that may prove incorrect.

If the "shadow people" do not seem malevolent or threatening, perhaps you could invite them to leave you clues or signs as to who or what they are and why they have chosen you to show interest in. I wouldn't invite them to do anything other than leave signs or clues though until you are positive that they are not detrimental.
 #6 
Old 2005-12-01, 13:24
Defiant Til The End Defiant Til The End is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:

Also, I would like to note that on several occasions, these things have touched me.



So you have been abused by shadow people??? *Sniggers*
 #7 
Old 2005-12-01, 13:36
Osiris89 Osiris89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Jive Talka:
Are Shadow People anything like Crap People.

http://crabpeoplecrabpeople.ytmnd.com/

You meant *crab people* didn't you?
 #8 
Old 2005-12-01, 13:46
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Defiant Til The End:
So you have been abused by shadow people??? *Sniggers*



Sonofabitch beat me to it!
 #9 
Old 2005-12-01, 18:25
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Retikx:
You must abandon fear.

Fear limits the capabillity of not only your cognitive functions, it also hinders your ability to connect with these beings.

Shed your fear. They will reveal. �?�



I do not fear the actual entities themselves anymore.
I am a little bit scared of the fact that if I am not insane, then there is so much more to our world than meets the eye.
 #10 
Old 2005-12-01, 18:32
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by AI:
Just out of curiousity... Are you questioning God?


Yes, sir, recently I have been questioning the Existence of the creator that we are being told about.

Wait, I believe that there is a creator, but my belief in modern religion has evaporated into nothingness.
I am absolutely sure that what practitioners and preachers in major religions are pushing is just thought control, or mass control of populations.
I do not believe that there is any spiritual merit in these religions, mainly, the monotheistic ones.

I do have to say that is an odd question, does it pertain in some way to my experiences...............

[This message has been edited by mobius8 (edited 12-01-2005).]
 #11 
Old 2005-12-01, 18:48
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by ChaosWyrm:
mobius:

If it helps any, I don't think you are psychotic either. However I am not sure quite what it is that you are experiencing, as it could be many different things (in my experience) and I hesitate to give any advice that may prove incorrect.

If the "shadow people" do not seem malevolent or threatening, perhaps you could invite them to leave you clues or signs as to who or what they are and why they have chosen you to show interest in. I wouldn't invite them to do anything other than leave signs or clues though until you are positive that they are not detrimental.



This is good advice I dont know why I havent thought of it before. I have no fear that they are evil or malevolent unless they are connected to the human mind somehow.

(maybe someone astral projecting)

Let me explain, over the last few months I have slowly realized there is no other evil on this plane of existence than the human psyche and its massive capabilities or lack thereof.
Simply put, I will not let myself believe in evil.
I have a feeling that, evil and punishment for sins are human concepts enforced on us by humans who want power over us, the working, taxed, numbered
accounts.
We are investments to be kept track of.
That other higher consciousness in this universe are inherently good beings I have no doubt in my mind.
I believe that to progress upwards spiritually you will have to let go of preconceived notions on good and evil. Evil was invented by humans. In the beginning
We were all good natured and in tune with the Earth and whatever planes we were in contact with.
 #12 
Old 2005-12-01, 21:05
Regular
 
Member since 2004
Default Re: shadow people

You have spiritual power, but it is very weak. If you do not learn to increase your power soon they will steal your soul and dominate your lifeforce. They are like ghosts, but the ones who get too close for too long are trying to attack you.

Some want a hug, some just want to keep eating at your life-force like a rabid pitbull until you let go.
 #13 
Old 2005-12-02, 00:13
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Kamisama:
Some want a hug...


And the rest want to touch your penis...
 #14 
Old 2005-12-02, 00:36
Regular
 
Texas
Default Re: shadow people

It's always straight to child molesting; you guys must of had a rough childhood...
 #15 
Old 2005-12-02, 01:26
AI AI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Have you ever seen ones face?

And once you started questioning these, things, appeared, correct?
 #16 
Old 2005-12-02, 04:24
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Kamisama:
You have spiritual power, but it is very weak. If you do not learn to increase your power soon they will steal your soul and dominate your lifeforce. They are like ghosts, but the ones who get too close for too long are trying to attack you.

Some want a hug, some just want to keep eating at your life-force like a rabid pitbull until you let go.



Tell me how the hell to increase power if that is possible at all.

Also, what do you mean by eating my life force until I let go...............
Let go of what, man.....
 #17 
Old 2005-12-02, 04:33
RobinHood RobinHood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people



You need to go on the Montel show and talk to his bitch.
 #18 
Old 2005-12-02, 04:39
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Montel, eh............
I think it would have been funnier if you said Dr.Phil
If you are going to diss someone at least stay in the current mainstream thought process of comedians.

BTW, 1997 called and said your gay!
 #19 
Old 2005-12-02, 04:42
polio vaccine polio vaccine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:
I do not fear the actual entities themselves anymore.
I am a little bit scared of the fact that if I am not insane, then there is so much more to our world than meets the eye.



Dude don't be scared! Be fucking excited for chrissake, not everybody has their very own paranormal suitors!
 #20 
Old 2005-12-02, 04:47
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by ate:
By stopping willfully wanting their contact, if it's not accepted they can't do it. We have conscious self-control and free-will, like the bible said we are the rulers, and we decide what happens. Consciously make the decision to continue or to terminate.


I see, but you are surmising that they are evil and that I want them to go away. I actually want to know what they are all about!
Let me reiterate they do not seem evil, although the poster above talking about life force theft freaked me out a little bit because recently I have felt that I am losing something integral in the way I function socially and physically. I have just been passing this off as some sort of depression, even though depression has not been a problem for me in the past.
But I am trying to believe that they are not evil, they just want contact, or maybe, some other concept my human mind is incapable of grasping as yet.
 #21 
Old 2005-12-02, 05:02
RobinHood RobinHood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:
Montel, eh............
I think it would have been funnier if you said Dr.Phil
If you are going to diss someone at least stay in the current mainstream thought process of comedians.

BTW, 1997 called and said your gay!




Hey no shit,there is this paranormal lady that is a frequent guest on the Montel show.Her name is Sylvia Brown and SOMEHOW she seems to know it all.

Oh yeah,Dr Phil doesn't know anything about the paranormal and besides that he's Oprah's bitch.
 #22 
Old 2005-12-02, 05:57
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

whoops! excuse my ignorance about talkshows.
 #23 
Old 2005-12-02, 05:58
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

fuck you, Dr. Phil pawns the shit out of Montel.
 #24 
Old 2005-12-02, 06:12
TerminatorVinitiatoR TerminatorVinitiatoR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:

I am a drug user or suffering from mental problems that could cause hallucinations (I think)

I am not bullshitting.

I do get the occasional freaky moment of sleep paralysis,

I was drugged or maybe going psychotic.

Any goddamn explanation is appreciated,

I am even thinking of experimenting with a hallucinogen, maybe psilocybe mushrooms to see if I can make contact with these fuckers

Here is the criteria of their appearances:
Nighttime from 9 - 3 am
I am alone (usually)

Reminder: I am on hallucinogenic drugs or insane.

I believe what I am experiencing to be real.
But then again I bet the whackos say that too.



i would not take hallucinogens with THE SPECIFIC AIM of seeing "ghosts" because you will definately get WAAAYY more than you bargained for.

a good dose is 150 liberty caps or 6 mexicans
 #25 
Old 2005-12-02, 10:51
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:
What follows are actual encounters which I am trying to explain away a rationally as possible.
I am not a drug user or suffering from mental problems that could cause hallucinations (I think)
nor do I have visual or optical problems.

Recently i have been getting glimpses of humanoid figures in shadows around my house, more exactly, in my room, more exactly in the two opposite corners of my room, wherein one is the edge of my bed. These figures are always morphing from humanoid to blobs of ephemeral *is that really there*
visual disturbances.

I am not bullshitting. I have been looking around the net for other reports of experiences only to come up with stuff on sleep paralysis or alien abductions.

Now let me tell you, these figures do not seem evil, in fact, they seem to be more observant, and they are always standing still or moving very slowly until I turn towards them and they flit away.
Now when they move away, they almost completely disappear except for this weird sort of wavy, currenty movement through the air like a ripple, sometimes I even feel the air. This is felt on skin even though there are no drafts in my room and the window is firmly shut.

2 nights ago I had a freaky encounter where one persistent *entity* was messing about unclearly around my feet in bed. When I looked in its direction
I will damned if I didnt see a sort of compression in the air followed by a tiny spark that was actually audible!

Now I do get the occasional freaky moment of sleep paralysis, but this is never accompanied these shadows. Or, maybe I am in a position where I cant observe them.

Also, I would like to note that on several occasions, these things have touched me.
I dont see a hand or or something but it looks like the air where the movement is, is more.......there. I dont know how to explain....almost heavier, somehow. When they make contact with skin the sensation is barely there. But definetely felt, as if someone is blowing on your toes very gently, mixed with a slightly cold tingly numbness.

At first I was thinking that I was drugged or maybe going psychotic. Their activity was keeping me up all night to the point were I was missing work after being awake for 3 or 4 days at a time. the only time I slept was when I would be too exhausted to control my motor functions!

It has now been 3 months. Where i was seeing one, I am now sure that there are quite a few of these things around my house maybe 6 or 7 or 8.

Any goddamn explanation is appreciated, although its getting to the point where I almost dont mind them anymore, in fact I am becoming very curious as to the why, and how of their appearances.

I am even thinking of experimenting with a hallucinogen, maybe psilocybe mushrooms to see if I can make contact with these fuckers, because on one occasion where I smoked some pot (which is a rare thing) the entity or entities seemed to speed up their movements and move intentionally in circles around me. The only difference being that I seemed to perceive them not with my eyes but a different sense altogether. I got really scared and turned on the lights. Mind you, I am 22 years old and in no shape to be scared of the dark.
And also when I smoked the pot I was pretty confident that I heard there movements a sort of whirring like helicopter blades but slower.

Here is the criteria of their appearances:
Nighttime from 9 - 3 am
I am alone (usually)

This is what they look like:
1- when they are on a flat surface:
dark and vaguely humanoid from 2-5 feet tall
cannot tell if male or female.
2-when they are in the middle of the room
a) dark blobbish humanoid shapes that
disappear or move quickly when looked at.
b) if you have seen the movie Predator and saw when the alien wears the invisibility cloak,
picture a little mini one of those floating around your room, but not as definite, a little blurrier.

Sorry if this was a little long, but I have not spoke of this in while and had to get of my chest.

Reminder: I am not on hallucinogenic drugs or insane.

I believe what I am experiencing to be real.
But then again I bet the whackos say that too.





<sigh>

They're called night terrors.

Google it.

Listen to the LSD warriors if you want, but I recommend you speak to your doctor.

In the meantime I shall brace myself for the onslaught of "<Insert pompus/snotty pseudo-psychic remark> Doctors can only treat the physical symptoms, but they cannot fight the spiritual demons who cause these problems. For this you need to learn astral bitch-slapping skills Lv3..."

 #26 
Old 2005-12-02, 10:56
Defiant Til The End Defiant Til The End is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Slave of the Beast:
<sigh>

They're called night terrors.

Google it.

Listen to the LSD warriors if you want, but I recommend you speak to your doctor.

In the meantime I shall brace myself for the onslaught of "<Insert pompus/snotty pseudo-psychic remark> Doctors can only treat the physical symptoms, but they cannot fight the spiritual demons who cause these problems. For this you need to learn astral bitch-slapping skills Lv3..."





Actually you need to learn level 5 astral bitch-slapping skills *Slaps Slave of the Beast*
 #27 
Old 2005-12-02, 12:54
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: shadow people

Lv 5 astral bitch-slap blocked by Lv 6 defender spell!

 #28 
Old 2005-12-02, 16:21
Eulogy Eulogy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

1. crazy people don't usually know they are crazy
2. hallucinogens would be a bad idea because they would increse your sensitivity to things like three times over...and you got freaked out smoking pot so thats a bad idea...
 #29 
Old 2005-12-07, 04:22
AI AI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:
[B] Yes, sir, recently I have been questioning the Existence of the creator that we are being told about.

Wait, I believe that there is a creator, but my belief in modern religion has evaporated into nothingness.
I am absolutely sure that what practitioners and preachers in major religions are pushing is just thought control, or mass control of populations.
I do not believe that there is any spiritual merit in these religions, mainly, the monotheistic ones.

I do have to say that is an odd question, does it pertain in some way to my experiences...............
B]


Would you believe me if I told you?.. Hell I don't know if I would believe me...
 #30 
Old 2005-12-08, 01:41
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Tell me damnit!
 #31 
Old 2005-12-08, 02:33
polio vaccine polio vaccine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Defiant Til The End:
So you have been abused by shadow people??? *Sniggers*


Please, they prefer "snegroes."

I couldn't resist.
 #32 
Old 2005-12-08, 03:32
Regular
 
Omaha NE USA
Default Re: shadow people

leave a message or something like it around your house and see if you get a reply from one. the least you can do is try to communicate with the things.
 #33 
Old 2005-12-08, 03:37
RobinHood RobinHood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by polio vaccine:
Please, they prefer "snegroes."

I couldn't resist.




Soo Yer sayin they prefer to be called snegroes...huh.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lmao hahahehehehehe hahaha.
 #34 
Old 2005-12-08, 18:11
AI AI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

First of all don't quote me on any of this... All I have is theorys... I've seen them too. Other people have to, when they question their religon or god. Usually catholics (just what I have heard)?
Some think that they are just mearly testers of faith. Trying to keep you in line?
But I asked you another question, have you ever seen ones face? I bet you haven't they don't let you. They fade before you get a good look. They may jump right in front of you and you see them but you never see their face...
The only thing I really know is that people see them when they are deep in their faith, and then begin to question.
I've thought that their is a certain path that we are supposed to go on, we have the option as to wether or not we go on this path, but these things tell us of this path. Which path it is? Going back to church? Questioning further? Hell even going to a mountain top and 'talking' to the invisible thing you call god? Jokes jokes.
 #35 
Old 2005-12-08, 19:12
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by RogueEagle91:
leave a message or something like it around your house and see if you get a reply from one. the least you can do is try to communicate with the things.


"Touch me again like you did last night...only harder this time"

 #36 
Old 2005-12-10, 01:28
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by AI:
First of all don't quote me on any of this... All I have is theorys... I've seen them too. Other people have to, when they question their religon or god. Usually catholics (just what I have heard)?
Some think that they are just mearly testers of faith. Trying to keep you in line?
But I asked you another question, have you ever seen ones face? I bet you haven't they don't let you. They fade before you get a good look. They may jump right in front of you and you see them but you never see their face...
The only thing I really know is that people see them when they are deep in their faith, and then begin to question.
I've thought that their is a certain path that we are supposed to go on, we have the option as to wether or not we go on this path, but these things tell us of this path. Which path it is? Going back to church? Questioning further? Hell even going to a mountain top and 'talking' to the invisible thing you call god? Jokes jokes.



I see where your *theories* are going.
Sounds as plausible as any other explanation that i have gotten thus far.
In fact there is an interesting thread on *seeing things in the corners of vision* this person seems to be having similar experiences.

Also you are right I have not seen their faces.
or eyes for that matter. Ikeep seeing reports that they have red eyes, but i have not witnessed this phenomenon.
 #37 
Old 2005-12-10, 16:16
Defiant Til The End Defiant Til The End is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Slave of the Beast:
"Touch me again like you did last night...only harder this time"




Lol!
 #38 
Old 2005-12-10, 19:11
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

oh shit, hahahaha, man you people always go offtrack
 #39 
Old 2005-12-12, 03:42
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

well its been a couple of weeks, and I have to say there has been no decrease in activity.

I am now going to start documenting and taping this shit and see what I come up with.

Its really weird too, when I tell people about it, and a see them a short time later, they looked dead tired and cuss me out for cursing them!

Hahaha, its infectious. I try to tell them to abandon fear and all that good stuff.

To those posters above, trolling around this thread making assinine comments about sexual molestation, heres something for you.
One of the people cussing me out said the *entity* kept touching her breasts and ass to the point were she came over to my house for comfort.
Mwuhahaha, I will reap what I have sown, suckers.
 #40 
Old 2005-12-12, 03:51
Inti Inti is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Get more sleep, get these mofo's on video or film.

[This message has been edited by Inti (edited 12-12-2005).]
 #41 
Old 2005-12-12, 04:44
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Thats exactly what I plan to do.
I am trying to find a cheap ass camcorder in my town.
I will be back If I get anything conclusive to this interesting affair.
 #42 
Old 2005-12-12, 06:15
Napalm2004 Napalm2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Ok, I didnt want to read all the comments so ill ask this:

1) When you were smoking pot were you by yourself, because I ONLY smoke pot with friends. (and if you were by yourself then you probley do it quit a bit?)

2) Next time you see one try turning on noisy things off and shut off lights and try meditating or something.
 #43 
Old 2005-12-13, 02:33
mobius8 mobius8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm2004:
Ok, I didnt want to read all the comments so ill ask this:

1) When you were smoking pot were you by yourself, because I ONLY smoke pot with friends. (and if you were by yourself then you probley do it quit a bit?)

2) Next time you see one try turning on noisy things off and shut off lights and try meditating or something.



1) yes, I was by myself on that occasion. It was like 3:30 in the morning.

2) muthafucka, Im seein them right now.
 #44 
Old 2005-12-13, 03:07
suck my dick suck my dick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

You are a shit head and the shit has poisoned your brain.
 #45 
Old 2005-12-13, 04:58
stoned_children stoned_children is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

ive seen them too while on dxm (a chemical hallucienogein) at first they scared the shit out of me then they annoyed me then i (at my favorit state of mind: sleep deprived and tripping) they were babies and creatures some babies that were not even fully developed. i know EXACTLY what your talking about when you say the ripply shit like in predator. they would float up and when they would go infront of the vcr the digital numbers would go all blurry and wavy. email me if you want

backyard_chickens@hotmail.com
 #46 
Old 2005-12-13, 06:52
xoctopusx xoctopusx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:
Montel, eh............
I think it would have been funnier if you said Dr.Phil
If you are going to diss someone at least stay in the current mainstream thought process of comedians.

BTW, 1997 called and said your gay!



Hey Montel is still on man...he's on UPN now.
 #47 
Old 2005-12-13, 15:33
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: shadow people

quote:
Originally posted by mobius8:
Its really weird too, when I tell people about it, and a see them a short time later, they looked dead tired and cuss me out for cursing them!

Hahaha, its infectious. I try to tell them to abandon fear and all that good stuff.

To those posters above, trolling around this thread making assinine comments about sexual molestation, heres something for you.
One of the people cussing me out said the *entity* kept touching her breasts and ass to the point were she came over to my house for comfort.
Mwuhahaha, I will reap what I have sown, suckers.



That's great, now just extend the idea by giving your 'shadow friends' a rape list of hot girls you like.

Then tell the girls (post-shadow rape) you are a shadow shaman, and will perform a full "shadow injury" inspection for free.

However, a full shadow exorcism will require a special nightime visit to their room and you will need <insert perversion> for the exorcism to be successful.

If the shadow people are going to *snigger*... interfere with you you may as well get something out of it.
 #48 
Old 2005-12-13, 19:37
ate ate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen

Talks about how the fallen angels raped women.

Angels are normally light beings and light bodied. Fallen angels could be dark bodied beings, shadow people. They were called the "watchers".

They took the earthly women after they fell from the light or spirit world and decided to sin on earth in the flesh. They procreated with the human race to give birth to the nephillim.

Not giants. That was in intentional and incorrect translation. The word they were looking for was the greek "gigas" being earthborn. Not giants. Naphal or nephel, meaning fallen or cast out. These words really are meant to describe the offsprings fathers, instead of the offspring themselves.

From the site:

This verse of scripture ALONE, indicates that there was (is?, going to be?) a definite interaction on a "physical" scale, between mankind (woman) and "non-human (but with corporeal bodies) supernatural entities".

[This message has been edited by ate (edited 12-13-2005).]
 #49 
Old 2006-01-20, 15:57
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

I fucking hate this board. I do not deal with creepy shit well. Just reading this relatively mild topic has creeped me out so bad i turned my light on and probably wont sleep tonight.
 #50 
Old 2006-01-22, 01:20
iusethisforeverything iusethisforeverything is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shadow people

Honest to god, Leave this guy alone. Shadow people may or may not exist, there are always 2 sides to any argument. What pisses me off are people who decide to fuck around with people who are asking a serious question. His health is in danger due to either a phychotic delusion, or supernatural beings. Either way, I feel we should be able to give this guy some ACTUAL advice.
Some of you want proof. Its a simple thing to do, you can find video of "shadow people" online on occasion. Stuff that isn't fucked with. I'd dig some up, but I'm lazy, and don't have it on hand, but they're easy to pick up on digital camcorders. The high speed can pick up glimpses of the "shadow people", showing proof that this guy is or is not insane. I personally think there are other 'things' out there, and I think this guy honestly has a problem.
I can't say whether or not he's just having delusions (at which point I'd go to a doctor to have a checkup or something, just to make sure you don't have vision or mental problems. Theres nothing wrong with an occasional checkup ^_^), or if he is having problems with creatures that aren't human.
Mobius8, If you KNOW you don't have problems, Go find yourself a good psychic (they exist) and have them go through your house. I'd personally invest in a quartz cluster (good for positive energy and such, I wear a crystal around my neck), but don't take my advice for it. Be safe, and start getting more sleep. Clearly visualizing a "barrier" around yourself could help to. Create a mental shield, and see what happens. I'm intrigued by this, so please, keep us posted
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics