About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2005-11-21, 20:15
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default The "official" psychic readings thread

As a public service, I have been offering free public readings, which has resulted in a spate of threads that are too specific to be really appropriate. At Rust's suggestion, I am starting this thread for ALL future psychic readings, for those who wish a public response.

Any one who wants a private reading may contact me at this email address:
greyfox@pobox.mtaonline.net

Caveat--mostly, I do general readings, and fit them in between my professional shamanic work and business activities. Response time is uncertain.

The best general question is "Is there something I need to know that I do not know now or am denying?" (I got that from my wife, mentor, soul mate and partner in crime--she has been doing psychic readings professionally for over thirty years.)
Examples of appropriate specific questions include--
"Would it be better emotionally to keep my present job or start my own business?"
"Would it be in my overall best interests to start college now, or join the armed forces?"
"I am in an abusive relationship--should I hang in there and try to change things or break it off?"

Egregiously stupid comments will be ignored or flamed at my discretion, if a mod does not delete them outright. This is serious stuff, not for mere entertainment.


[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 11-21-2005).]
 #2 
Old 2005-11-21, 20:23
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Do me.
 #3 
Old 2005-11-21, 20:33
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

^I assume that means you want a general reading. If so, you are on the list, after Durell, who has maybe a dozen people ahead of him.

People in crisis get priority.

Maybe I should expand on that response time thing--besides what I mentioned, I use library comps, as the cabin in which I reside has neither room for one, nor a phone line.

This means that I am never online on Sundays or holidays, or when the weather is too inclement for the 30-mile trip to the library, or when my health does not permit going out safely.

[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 11-21-2005).]
 #4 
Old 2005-11-21, 22:43
Paradise Lost Paradise Lost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

So... yea how do I become qualifed to do readings? Do I need a book or some rocks? 'Cause if that's the case I'm surrounded by that shit in Taos I could easily pick up some new-age mysticism bullshit.

No offense, you seem like a cool guy.
 #5 
Old 2005-11-21, 22:44
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'd like a reading as well, Arms.

I'll be emailing you shortly.
 #6 
Old 2005-11-22, 00:44
Napalm2004 Napalm2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I sent you an email as well, I hope your the real deal. Thanks ahead of time.
 #7 
Old 2005-11-22, 01:08
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

instead of telling me shit about myself can you just teach me to be a better psi and allow me to enlighten myself
 #8 
Old 2005-11-22, 01:51
Boblong Boblong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Could you try and tell me something about myself that isn't obvious?
 #9 
Old 2005-11-22, 02:23
tenyo tenyo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

do me too!!
 #10 
Old 2005-11-22, 03:10
osiris782 osiris782 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

could you toll me if me leaving college was a good choice? and also could i have a general reading. thank you
 #11 
Old 2005-11-22, 09:45
Regular
 
can.. can i touch it?
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

what are tonights winning lottery numbers?

im poor
 #12 
Old 2005-11-22, 19:21
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

thelaughingheretic, your reading--Past efforts are due to pay off--finally. You may have been frustrated in this area--at any rate, something has been eroding your self-confidence and closing your mind off to new possibilities and countermeasures--also, bear in mind that Mercury is retrograde right now--beware of misunderstandings.
Still, there is breakthrough energy in store, and you will overcome what may seems like powerful opposition right now, even if the opposition is your own negative attitude. Look for a fresh start, a new beginning. If you have been thinking about taking up any sort of health regiment, now is the time to do it.
 #13 
Old 2005-11-22, 19:26
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Rust, your reading--a key issue for you right now is spontaneity. Refresh your sense of adventure, do something out of character (okay, within reason). If someone comes along and makes an offer of some sort of partnership, go for it, especially involving money or career issues--these are favored now. Think like an entrepreneur and use your creativity.

In day to day matters, take a more business-like approach. Don't mistrust your intuition, but couple it with logic.
 #14 
Old 2005-11-22, 21:51
Gotterdammerung Gotterdammerung is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Mr. Armsmerchant

I recently just joined a socio-political organization. Can you tell me if this was the correct decision? Is this where my life is supposed to go? Are my worries justified?

Thanks
 #15 
Old 2005-11-23, 19:06
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

ArgonPlasma2000, your reading--There was nothing specific regarding relationship issues, but there was a fairly atrong warning to be attentive to health and/or money matters--there may be a problem coming up which will get worse if you don't do something. This is a good time to make a fresh start, and don't expect something to "just happen"--you have to work to facilitate matters.
For now--once you attend the other matters--make work your priority, and use business-like methods in solving other problems.
 #16 
Old 2005-11-23, 19:09
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

chaos wyrm, your reading--there is strong emphasis on relationships now, both romantic, familial, fraternal, and practical. This is a good time to strengthen relationships of all sorts. In career matters, don't worry about money, it will come--consider work in which you serve others, perhaps providing inspiration or hope..
 #17 
Old 2005-11-24, 01:31
rastapimp rastapimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

im still waiting for one i asked in another thread. Just making sure you didn't forget about it but if theres a backup of people then I don't mind waiting..and again thanks, I find this to be interesting.
 #18 
Old 2005-11-24, 01:39
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

what can you tell me of your techneques
 #19 
Old 2005-11-24, 09:11
the meth god the meth god is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Clifford the Big Red Bong:
what are tonights winning lottery numbers?

im poor




Want the numbers then take up remote viewing.dont expect results overnight.Most folk can only get 3 numbers.There are some Rv's out there that could pick 6 winning numbers but dont.Sean David Morton would be one that could.

Tmg

 #20 
Old 2005-11-24, 09:54
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
chaos wyrm, your reading--there is strong emphasis on relationships now, both romantic, familial, fraternal, and practical. This is a good time to strengthen relationships of all sorts. In career matters, don't worry about money, it will come--consider work in which you serve others, perhaps providing inspiration or hope..


Spot on, man. I would like a more focused reading when you get the time available. How can I contact you go get you the questions? I prefer to take it off of the boards, for obvious reasons.

 #21 
Old 2005-11-24, 17:35
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by the meth god:

Want the numbers then take up remote viewing.dont expect results overnight.Most folk can only get 3 numbers.There are some Rv's out there that could pick 6 winning numbers but dont.Sean David Morton would be one that could.

Tmg




The same guy who predicted that the 2012 games would go to America?

If that's how he copes with odds of 5 to 1...
 #22 
Old 2005-11-24, 17:58
the meth god the meth god is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Slave of the Beast:
The same guy who predicted that the 2012 games would go to America?

If that's how he copes with odds of 5 to 1...



Thats the same guy that gave me three penny stock companys that I invested in.Like he said they did nothing for exactly 6 months.Then whammy they all went way up.I happily watched them climb every freakin day for 2 months.One of them still is very slowly every day climbing the others took off like greyhound that took a dump right before lucky came out.That dude did me right and hes a damn good remote viewer.His picks are usualy in the 90% range which is pretty damn good.So ya know what?I could care less about those games.Only thing TmG's worried about is some capital gain tax baby
Merry Thanksgiving
Tmg



[This message has been edited by the meth god (edited 11-24-2005).]
 #23 
Old 2005-11-24, 22:05
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

crazygoatmonkey, your reading--Very strong emphasis on love and romance. You may be in for a whirlwind, sweep you off your feet type of affair, and with someone who seems so perfectly suited to you that you can communicate deeply without words.

The danger here is that it may distract you from other matters, especially those relating to health and finances, so don't go rushing into anything without some careful thought.
 #24 
Old 2005-11-24, 22:38
TheLaUghiNgHeretic TheLaUghiNgHeretic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Awesome, thanks ArmsMerchant.
 #25 
Old 2005-11-24, 23:10
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
Awesome, thanks ArmsMerchant.



You're welcome--hope it helped.

The meth god, your reading--(BTW I'll check my email next)--the key issue right now is you--you are in a position to make some significant changes, partcularly regarding career matters. But you need to be realistic--forget the ifs and maybes--go with what is. This is a good time for making agreements, entering into partnerships (including romance), but not breaking existing relationships. (But be careful about contracts and legal stuff, Mercury being retrograde right now.) Do your homework, be prepared to work hard, but don't neglect your health.

Also, do not assume someone is rejecting you--you may be accepted without their saying so.
 #26 
Old 2005-11-25, 06:12
Florida Snow Florida Snow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Do me
 #27 
Old 2005-11-26, 02:21
SloppyJo SloppyJo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Give me a shot, I could use a little help :P
 #28 
Old 2005-11-27, 00:08
KarEEmDaNIggA KarEEmDaNIggA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'd take a general reading, thanks.
 #29 
Old 2005-11-27, 15:23
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by the meth god:
Thats the same guy that gave me three penny stock companys that I invested in.Like he said they did nothing for exactly 6 months.Then whammy they all went way up.I happily watched them climb every freakin day for 2 months.One of them still is very slowly every day climbing the others took off like greyhound that took a dump right before lucky came out.That dude did me right and hes a damn good remote viewer.His picks are usualy in the 90% range which is pretty damn good.So ya know what?I could care less about those games.Only thing TmG's worried about is some capital gain tax baby
Merry Thanksgiving
Tmg




Otherwise known as market research...


 #30 
Old 2005-11-27, 20:40
diehard993 diehard993 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Put me down for a reading. I've always looked to divination. I'll be emailing you soon aswell, ARMS.
 #31 
Old 2005-11-28, 04:04
00258 00258 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Yep, this thread sure does belong in Paranoid delusions.

Wow Arms now you can do psychic readings, online? What's next? Are you going to make water into wine, online? Geez for someone who claims to live in the woods isolated from civilization you sure do talk a lot of shit.

I wonder why someone who isolates themselves from everybody and everything still needs the internet?

You full of shit!
 #32 
Old 2005-11-28, 06:00
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'd like a reading to determine if I will be able to succeed in my chosen career, if I really work hard at it.
 #33 
Old 2005-11-28, 21:05
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Digital Savior, your reading--Right now, you seem to be blocked--plans not working out or a problem that seems insoluble, which has been screwing with your self-confidence and/or self-esteem.. Soon a massive breakthrough will occur--you will be inspired and/or things will work out so well and neatly, it will seem like they have been fated.

In other areas, efforts made now will pay off later, and in ways you didn't expect. And be careful of misunderstandings, particularly since Mercury is retrograde.

Coming up next--the readings for rastapimp, allmightyvineman, and Florida Snow. Then I'll start on the requests that came via email, then try to catch up on more requests that were posted publicly.
 #34 
Old 2005-11-28, 23:36
the meth god the meth god is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Slave of the Beast:
Otherwise known as market research...





He had so many predictions i didnt remember the one about the games.He missed on sumtin else too but any way a got your point
Peace Out
PS Slave didnt you used to kik it in lab tips?
TmG

[This message has been edited by the meth god (edited 11-28-2005).]
 #35 
Old 2005-11-29, 19:20
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

rastapimp, your reading--It looks like you have some changes coming up involving health and/or finances. Before you make any decisions, though, think--will this really make you happy? And your decisions may be clouded by anxiety, emotional baggage from past events. One way to overcome this would be to consider how you can help other people. Sometimes the best way to serve your own interests is to be of service to others.

[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 11-30-2005).]
 #36 
Old 2005-11-30, 21:48
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

allmightyvineman--your reading--you have some interesting stuff coming up--"Interesting" in the sense of the old Chinese curse--"May you lead an interesting life."

Thast is, events may well enfold at such a pace that you feel swept along, helpless, challeneged beyond your capacity to respond adequately. You may well tested, that things that are happening, are "fated" to happen.

You need to remember two things--one, that feelings or expectations can turn into self-fulfilling prophecies--thoughts have power; and two, you have more control, more options, more free will than may be apparent. Beware of moving too fast--or of being moved too fast.

Remember, everything that happens to you is ultimately the result of a decision you made.
 #37 
Old 2005-12-08, 19:28
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

FLorida Snow, your reading. I had a lot of trouble with this one, maybe because Mercury was retrograde at the time. Anyway--it looks like you might be going through a challenging time right now--big changes coming up, possibily in the area of love or relationships in general. You may be trying too hard, trying to overcontrol a situation which will work itself out if you just chill--conversely, you may be feeling overwhelmed, caught up in events over which you have no control.
In romance, you feel most comfortable with a fairly stable, non-drama queen sort of person. You tend not to be demonstrative, which in itself may be a problem--you usually feel more than you let on--don't be afraid to demonstrate affection.
In non-romantic partnerships, look for someone on the "opposites attract " theory. In romance, try to find someone who is on your wavelength in terms of spiritual outlook. There is someone out there--maybe you know who it is already--with whom you can communicate perfectly.

Next, I will start on the email inquiries, then get back to the people who asked for readings in this thread. I might be working another holiday bazaar this weekend--if so, it will be a few more days until I start doing more readings.
 #38 
Old 2005-12-08, 20:55
Florida Snow Florida Snow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

thnx am.
 #39 
Old 2005-12-08, 20:58
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

A psychic reading through electronic hardware and long distance? Im not usually a sceptic but this is too much....
 #40 
Old 2005-12-09, 03:26
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Why haven't you done mine yet?
 #41 
Old 2005-12-09, 04:05
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by YouForgotPoland:
Why haven't you done mine yet?


Because he forgot Poland.....
 #42 
Old 2005-12-09, 06:09
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:
A psychic reading through electronic hardware and long distance? Im not usually a sceptic but this is too much....


Why is that improbable to you, assuming the mind transcends the physical plane and is limitless?

Two of them couldn't hop a couple thousand miles to chat?
 #43 
Old 2005-12-09, 06:57
Nephtys-Ra Nephtys-Ra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Does anyone notice that you could shuffle these 'readings' up, distribute them randomly among the sheep and they'd probably still accept them?

Ugh.
 #44 
Old 2005-12-09, 07:54
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
Why is that improbable to you, assuming the mind transcends the physical plane and is limitless?

Two of them couldn't hop a couple thousand miles to chat?



Sure I geuss but then there would be so much hassle too it, Y'know. Having to take the spirit road and then you find out theres a fucking traffic jam. Once your their you have to find a fucking address wich is ten times harder while flying, You try to ask the spirit locals but they keep dicking you around. Than more bullshit happens, You get the reading and have to keep saying it over and over again while your flying home. Things
get normal and you realise your not even transcending places and people that matter. Political people, bank vaults, supermodels. Ect.
 #45 
Old 2005-12-09, 08:06
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Nephtys-Ra:
Does anyone notice that you could shuffle these 'readings' up, distribute them randomly among the sheep and they'd probably still accept them?

Ugh.



For once I agree with your nephty ass.,
 #46 
Old 2005-12-09, 12:42
Moderator
 
Deep South
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Incredible.

I can't believe you people are lapping this up.

Wait ... Yes I can.

Suckers.
 #47 
Old 2005-12-09, 13:11
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Armsmerchant, No offense but you sound like a fortune cookie

do you have a whitbeard? How old are you? (serious qeustion)
 #48 
Old 2005-12-09, 15:45
mr.theman mr.theman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

do me please.
 #49 
Old 2005-12-09, 16:15
Boblong Boblong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I was serious when I asked for you to tell me something not obvious about myself. If you can give advice on peoples personal issues you must know something about them?
 #50 
Old 2005-12-09, 20:25
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Boblong:
I was serious when I asked for you to tell me something not obvious about myself. If you can give advice on peoples personal issues you must know something about them?


When I do a general reading, I don't know whether or not the client already knows it. I am merely psychic, not telepathic. Sometimes it helps to be reminded of things we already know, or to have things we suspect validated.

And strictly speaking, it isn't me giving the advice. I am just the channel for the oracle. All I need is a question and some way to identify the client--a screen name works as well as a legal name.

People who do so-called "cold readings" do need personal info, and the more the better. A cold reading is when the "psychic" meakes a super-general statement, then reads your body language to narrow it down. For instance, they might observe you are wearing expensive but rather worn clothing and say something like "You were well off once, but have fallen on misfortune," or something like that. Roms are especially good at this, and the practice is known as "fleecing the gajo."

BTW, I finally finished my backlog of professional work the other day and started on my backlog of email requests--there were quite a few. I intend to do my best to get around to everyone who makes a serious request.
 #51 
Old 2005-12-09, 21:04
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Ryakoth:
instead of telling me shit about myself can you just teach me to be a better psi and allow me to enlighten myself


The best way to improve at anything metaphysical is the same as with anything else--just keep at it--you get better. My wife is super-good at doing psychic readings--way better than I am--but then she has been doing them for about forty years, and as a professional for the last thirty. I am good at doing past life readings, been doing them professionally for about twenty years, started getting really good about three years ago.

By "enlighten"--people mean different things. If you mean it in terms of spiritual growth, the way to attain spiritual perfection is to transcend fear and manifest unconditional love. This is much more easily said than done.

 #52 
Old 2005-12-09, 21:10
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

FYI and BTW--I just reviewed the thread--looks like the next open readings (as opposed to email) will be for tenyo, osiris 782, SloppyJo, and KarE. . . .

I hope to start posting them on Monday or Tuesday.
 #53 
Old 2005-12-09, 22:19
Boblong Boblong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I wasn't asking for something that I didn't know just something that wasn't apparent through my writing or easily guessable.
 #54 
Old 2005-12-12, 07:41
PokerDonkey PokerDonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I would love a reading sir. Tell me something about my financial situation or college situation w/ finals over next week.

Thanks.
 #55 
Old 2005-12-12, 07:56
Durell Durell is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Egads, man. Vineman was supposedly after me.

As for what I wish the reading to be about, I am curious about success, by my own definition, in my chosen field and success in romance.

Many thanks in advance,

Durell
 #56 
Old 2005-12-12, 20:13
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

^ Your question needs to be more specific-- "curious about success" could be interpreted many ways.

And lousy weather and some other stuff is going to be making this all take longer than anticipated. (Right now, some one is thinking--"You should have known that would happen , you're supposed to be fucking psychic!")
 #57 
Old 2005-12-13, 01:33
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I would like a reading good sir...

How am I doing as of now in college and how will I do this term?


Thank you.
 #58 
Old 2005-12-13, 05:07
Durell Durell is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Ahhh, okay, then I'll go with:

"Is there something I need to know that I do not know now or am denying?".
 #59 
Old 2006-01-20, 04:42
coolwestman coolwestman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Armsmerchant, if you're still around do you think I could get another reading?
 #60 
Old 2006-01-20, 18:08
Regular
 
Chicago
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Hey Armsmerchant, was just wondering if i could get one 5/28/1983 if u needed that I don't know but there it is
 #61 
Old 2006-01-21, 21:17
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

My notebook is at home, so I don't know who is "supposed" to be next. I will do Durell's reading over the weekend and post it Monday, D.V., and get as many others as possible caught up as well.

Peace.
 #62 
Old 2006-01-22, 00:22
Aeroue Aeroue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Where did mine go?

I asked month/s ago...

You said it was gonna be one of the next then it wasn't.

Not bitching but it would be sweet if you could remember

Or was it in another topic?
 #63 
Old 2006-01-22, 01:26
SloppyJo SloppyJo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

sloppy is still alive...
 #64 
Old 2006-01-22, 04:12
iusethisforeverything iusethisforeverything is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'd like a reading, please.

I'd like to know WHY I do it. I'd like to know if something caused me to act this way, when I was younger. Any insight would be nice.

I'd rather not say what it is, in case people will start to ridicule me. I know a lot of totseans think its funny. So bleh.

Thanks.
 #65 
Old 2006-01-23, 19:19
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

^You sound serious, but I do kind of need to know what you're talking about--I'm merely psychic, not telepathic. You can email me at greyfox@pobox.mtaonline.net.
 #66 
Old 2006-01-23, 19:24
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

SloppyJo, your reading:
In general, things are looking good, particularly with regard to good helth and prosperity.

The only warning I got is, someone may be trying to hold you back--you will know who. The main thing is not to panic, stay cool, and act directly but not precipitatly.

Regarding friends and family, and relationships in general, be open, direct and informal, and down to earth. You are emotional, but tend not to show it, which may confuse or mislead those close to you. Don't be afraid to display affection.

In terms of choosing any sort of partner, remember that opposites attract, but try to choose someone who is on your wavelength in terms of spirituality.

Next--KarE and Durell.
 #67 
Old 2006-01-23, 21:18
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Aeroue:
Where did mine go?

I asked month/s ago...

You said it was gonna be one of the next then it wasn't.

Not bitching but it would be sweet if you could remember

Or was it in another topic?



Okay, you are on the "official" list in my little composition book--I'll do it ASAP, post it this week, I hope--weather has been so darn cold lately, I don't wanna leave the cabin. It was seven below zero this morning when I left.

 #68 
Old 2006-01-24, 02:17
SloppyJo SloppyJo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Thanks AM.
 #69 
Old 2006-01-26, 22:00
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

SloppyJo, your reading. Very positive, but there IS one warning--someone may be trying to hold you back--don't panic--you can either take direct action or just wait things out. In general, though, good health and prosperity are indicated. Career matters are favored. In terms of realtionships, be direct and down to earth. And while opposites are said to attract, avoid romance with someone who has different spiritual values from you. Also on the subject of romance--while you can have deep feelings, you rarely express them--this can be off-putting. DO not be afraid to display affection when you feel it.
 #70 
Old 2006-01-27, 21:45
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

My apologies to everyone waiting for a reading. The recent cold snap (as in 35 below zero F) is screwing lots of things up.

I hope to post a few on Monday.
 #71 
Old 2006-01-28, 01:34
iusethisforeverything iusethisforeverything is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Am I getting mine here on totse, or through e-mail? If totse is more convienient, thats fine, I'd just like to know if I'll have to check this thread every day?
 #72 
Old 2006-01-29, 01:29
Regular
 
uk
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Id like a reading please, id like to know whether i should start uni this year or take a year out before my three year course. i am 18. thanks alot.
 #73 
Old 2006-01-29, 02:13
NightPride911 NightPride911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

How does this work. DO ME?
and then you do it up?

okay. DO ME!
 #74 
Old 2006-01-29, 23:09
$tinger $tinger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'd like a general reading Armsmerchant.
 #75 
Old 2006-01-30, 19:52
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

KarE, your reading--overall, very positive, but with one warning--watch your friends. Not that they may be trying to srew you, but that they may influence you in ways that are not in your best interest, or in ways that do not bring out the best in you. Beware of hidden enemies and misplaced values.

In general, your intuition is good now--this is a good time to tke risks (not insane shit, you understand), but emotional and/or financial risks. But do not expect others to intuit your wants and needs--let people know how you feel.
 #76 
Old 2006-01-30, 19:55
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by iusethisforeverything:
Am I getting mine here on totse, or through e-mail? If totse is more convienient, thats fine, I'd just like to know if I'll have to check this thread every day?


It has been days since I checked my email, but if you did email me a request, I will reply the same way. Next on the list for a reading here are Durell and Aeroue.

 #77 
Old 2006-01-30, 22:23
iusethisforeverything iusethisforeverything is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Well, Arms, You had asked for more information, so i sent you an e-mail, so I wasnt sure
 #78 
Old 2006-01-30, 22:32
Regular
 
Chicago
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

hey armsmerchant was wondering where my spot in the queue was, i don't know what i need to send you in order to get a reading, just let me know here or e-mail Killswitch_engage@comcast.net
thanks
peace
 #79 
Old 2006-01-30, 23:46
KarEEmDaNIggA KarEEmDaNIggA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
KarE, your reading--overall, very positive, but with one warning--watch your friends. Not that they may be trying to srew you, but that they may influence you in ways that are not in your best interest, or in ways that do not bring out the best in you. Beware of hidden enemies and misplaced values.

In general, your intuition is good now--this is a good time to tke risks (not insane shit, you understand), but emotional and/or financial risks. But do not expect others to intuit your wants and needs--let people know how you feel.



Thanks.
 #80 
Old 2006-01-31, 19:16
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Aeroue, your reading. The key issue here is change, new beginnings. This is a good time to start new projects or routines, especially those which are health-related. If possible, though, work behind the scenes--if you intend to set out on a project which will involve others, don't go public yet.
Also, you may be re-thinking something important to you--if you do change your opinion, be sure you have reliable data to base it on.
Finally, in the area of romance, you have a soulmate out there--not necessarily a classic karmic soulmate, but someone to whom you will bond strongly and be able to communicate wordlessly with.
Next is Durell.
 #81 
Old 2006-02-01, 03:26
KarEEmDaNIggA KarEEmDaNIggA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by KarEEmDaNIggA:
Thanks.


Just got sick the day after yor reading. You set a curse on me didn't you@!!!@@!!@
 #82 
Old 2006-02-01, 13:15
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Arms, do you see me getting arrested in the near future?

Can I ask a question like that?
 #83 
Old 2006-02-01, 19:14
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Durell, your reading. A key issue here is activity. The oracle idicates a lot of action--you will be an active participant. This can work for you or against you, but you might consider a mission or quest, some sort of a fresh personal start. You need to transcend a tendency towards a lack of self-confidence, however, lest this hold you back. In general, this is a good time for you.

Next--iusethis. . . , acero, furious_G.
 #84 
Old 2006-02-01, 21:49
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by RogueWarheart:
I would like a reading good sir...

How am I doing as of now in college and how will I do this term?


Thank you.



If you really don't know how well you are doing now, you need more help than I can give.

 #85 
Old 2006-02-01, 22:45
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Hey, ArmsMerchant. I was just curious...did you get my email? Don't mean to be rude; I just remember I sent one a while ago and don't know how backed up you are.
 #86 
Old 2006-02-01, 23:21
fakeithardx fakeithardx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Arms Merchant, who is your Lord, and who has created you?

[This message has been edited by fakeithardx (edited 02-02-2006).]
 #87 
Old 2006-02-02, 05:29
Ero-sannin Ero-sannin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Could you please do a general reading for me sir? Many thanks in advance.
 #88 
Old 2006-02-02, 19:24
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Over The Influence:
Arms, do you see me getting arrested in the near future?

Can I ask a question like that?



It is not a real appropriate question, but it does raise some interesting issues.

Life is all about free will. Unless you choose to break some law, you will not get arrested--assuming you are white--if not, you can also get busted for DWB, at least in the states.

As a rule, I just ask the oracle for info that the client needs. In a specific situation, I ask if a given action is in the client's best interest, and in what way. For instance, my wife got busted for drugs once and did serious prison time and all her stuff got stolen while she was inside. On the face of it, sounds pretty bad. However, when she got busted, she had a speed habit that was killing her, and doing time literally saved her life.

 #89 
Old 2006-02-03, 21:42
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

iusehtisthingforeverything, your reading-- You may have heard the phrase "It's not all about you." This time, it is. This is a time for you to assert control--you must,however, be realistic and know your limits. If a situation seems totally out of hand, remove yourself. And you need to be careful,lest you move too fast--there may be some sudden changes in your near future. However, you have some good things going for you. You have a sense of purpose, motivation, that will serve you. If you are unsure about a situation, relax--you will either be guided, or things will simply sort themselves out. Finally, remember that what goes out comes back--an effort now will pay off in the future in ways you didn't expect.
 #90 
Old 2006-02-04, 00:29
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Thanks for the reading.
 #91 
Old 2006-02-06, 13:16
Regular
 
uk
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Armsmerchant if you need anymore info just let me know.
 #92 
Old 2006-02-06, 18:55
Aeroue Aeroue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Cheers for reading.

It seemed relevant.
 #93 
Old 2006-02-06, 19:25
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by fakeithardx:
Arms Merchant, who is your Lord, and who has created you?




No one/nothing is my "Lord"--I am responsible for creating my own reality, and only render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's in order to stay out of prison.

Like everyone else in this local universe, I was created and am sustained by the Great Spirit, God, however you want to refer to him/her/it/them. I acknowledge and honor numerous other spirits, devas, and so forth.
 #94 
Old 2006-02-07, 02:27
Regular
 
Waukegon Illinois
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

This is cool. No one has criticized or disagreed with any of his readings so far. How do you use the oracle thing and what is it exactly. You said the oracle is what is making the actual advice , no?
 #95 
Old 2006-02-07, 14:59
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
It is not a real appropriate question, but it does raise some interesting issues.

Life is all about free will. Unless you choose to break some law, you will not get arrested--assuming you are white--if not, you can also get busted for DWB, at least in the states.

As a rule, I just ask the oracle for info that the client needs. In a specific situation, I ask if a given action is in the client's best interest, and in what way. For instance, my wife got busted for drugs once and did serious prison time and all her stuff got stolen while she was inside. On the face of it, sounds pretty bad. However, when she got busted, she had a speed habit that was killing her, and doing time literally saved her life.





Well, SWIM could've been arrested as an accesory over some stupid shit.

Anyway, I guess give me a normal reading if you want.

This is a pretty kickass thread too. Props.

BTW, aren't you the oldest Totse member? I remember hearing something about that when I first joined, but don't really remember.
 #96 
Old 2006-02-07, 19:18
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Acero--your reading--the Chinese used to have a curse--"May you lead an interesting life." This may well apply to you--it looks like things will be getting very interesting for you--whether or not this ends up in your best interest largely depends on how you deal with it.

It looks like you may be in for a whirlwind romance--passion may overwhelm you. This poses potential problems--you may lose your focus on other matters, particularly those relating to career, health, and finances. Don't move too fast, a step by step approach is best for you. Try to stay logical--I know, not easy when one is in the throes of passion, but it IS possible.

In general, you may be change your mind on a fundamental issue--if so, stay grounded, do not rely on hearsay or rumors--try to find facts for yourself.

Career matters are highly favored, especially if you don't think like a wage-earner. You have a non-conformist streak which may turn off some people, but which you can turn to your advantage if you can manifest your creativity while avoiding looking like an obnoxious know it all.

[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 02-09-2006).]
 #97 
Old 2006-02-07, 21:41
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Faaip de Oiad:
hey armsmerchant was wondering where my spot in the queue was, i don't know what i need to send you in order to get a reading, just let me know here or e-mail Killswitch_engage@comcast.net
thanks
peace



Right now, there are about half a dozen people ahead of you, including email requests.

You want a reading, just ask. You will get a faster reading here--I don't like email.

I'm old school--I don't even much like snail mail, but the EPA kept getting on my ass about the smoke signals. . . . .



[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 02-08-2006).]
 #98 
Old 2006-02-09, 19:18
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Furious_G, your reading. Right now, more than ever, your own choices will make a difference. Your own actions count most. Don't try to be a lone wolf, however. You gain power in relationships, and will find that others close to you will provide help and support. This is also a good time to travel--mentally if not physically--observe other ways of life, other options regarding your lifestyle/philosophy. When faced with choices, look to that which best serves your long-term values and interests.

The casting of the crystals was so unusual, I asked my wife for her input, as she has been doing psychic readings professionally for over thirty years. She said to look for new spiritual insights leading to a major paradigm shift.
 #99 
Old 2006-02-10, 23:53
Tzale Tzale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Can I please have a reading?

Thanks!

-Tzale
 #100 
Old 2006-02-11, 01:06
Nephtys-Ra Nephtys-Ra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
She said to look for new spiritual insights leading to a major paradigm shift.


That doesn't mean anything.

Even you must admit that it's too vague to have a real meaning.
 #101 
Old 2006-02-11, 22:33
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Faaip de Oiad, your reading: Generally positive, but one reminder--when you encounter opposition, take countermeasures. This may not be direct action, however--you may just need to be steadfast and patient. This is a good time to put your own wants aside and look to see how you might be of service to others, perhaps in the career area. Generally, career and money matters are favored. Don't be surprised if a passionate romance crops up.
 #102 
Old 2006-02-12, 02:09
plasmabooger plasmabooger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

ArmsMerchant, I think you're a cold guesser and have no psychic ability what so ever, and are simply making your readings sound complex to make people think you actually know what you're talking about. No offense, but if you're not already too offended by me telling you what I think, then maybe you can try to prove me wrong by telling me what is currently going on in my life, that is, if you are actually a psychic...
 #103 
Old 2006-02-12, 03:47
The Boogeyman The Boogeyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

The nature of every single one of the "readings" in this thread are apparently generic, with no specific checks provided to gauge the accuracy.

Here's my reading for "insert name here":


____________________________________________
You are not truly happy in life, even though you have indeed reached many goals you have set for yourself. You feel a certain amount of emptiness in your life, mostly late at night before you go to bed, of which the source of eludes you even now. But take heart; you are a fighter with many newly aquired skills. Continue the heated battle within your inner self, within all it's hidden and unexplored regions, and happiness will find you out before you can complete seeking it.

[ Insert hmmmmmmmmms and mmmmmmmmmmms here ]
____________________________________________


How about a reading something like:

You are in your youth, yes. But before you become an adult when you reach sixteen years of age next year, you will need to make contact with the apartment renter three doors down from yours, so that you may embark on a very serious and dangerous adventure. Do not accept any wooden nickels from men in black slacks, since this may be your undoing before you find the treasure of the one million dollars in the exact centre of Africa. Good luck to you, friend Peter.


P.S. The chinks have been getting away with this in all-you-can-eat restaurants for centuries. Crack them cookies people!

[ insert very loud farting noises here ]




[This message has been edited by The Boogeyman (edited 02-12-2006).]
 #104 
Old 2006-02-12, 03:58
AngrySquirrel AngrySquirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Excuse me ArmsMerchant, could I get a general reading? Thank you.
 #105 
Old 2006-02-13, 19:16
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Ero-sannin, your reading. It was very positive over-all, but no clear theme emerged. You are urged to do something new--travel, or find the courage to go on a limb and take a risk, and do you have been wanting to, but feared--not something stupid, like drunk naked snowboarding, but something positive.
In terms of career, you have a streak of creativty coupled with nonconformity--this can work for you or against you--depending on whether you come off as a charming but quirky genius, or a pain in the ass know it all.
In any pending issues, you will advance your cause by negotiation, finding and resolving conflicts--but don't be surprised if stuff just sort of works out well, almost as if it were fated. In terms of health and prosperity, things are looking good.
 #106 
Old 2006-02-14, 19:24
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Over the Influence, your reading. The thing that jumped out is that now isnot the time to be a lone wolf, to go it alone. Key issues for you include power, growth, and protection--all in the context of relationships. Look at your situation, ask yourself if someone may be trying to manipulate you--or are you trying to over-control, inappropriately, a situation?
In any case, relationships are key now, and you may expect some good news, or an invitation. This is a good time to join up with others, especially like-minded individuals having a common goal.
In terms of career, think like an entrepreneur, not a wage-earner. Generally, money, health, and career issues are favored.

Next--AngrySquirrel.

[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 02-14-2006).]
 #107 
Old 2006-02-15, 02:43
everything and nothing everything and nothing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

when you get a chance could you do a general for me
 #108 
Old 2006-02-16, 00:44
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

^Like I said--it's a general reading. For paying clients, I take a lot longer--a week or more--and use numerous oracles. The freebies tend to be quick and dirty, so to speak.

Donations may be sent to:
Greyfox
7362 W. Parks Hwy., #404
Wasilla, Ak 99654-9132

BTW, that is a mail drop, NOT a personal street address.
 #109 
Old 2006-02-16, 05:50
The Boogeyman The Boogeyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
^Like I said--it's a general reading. For paying clients, I take a lot longer--a week or more--and use numerous oracles. The freebies tend to be quick and dirty, so to speak.

Donations may be sent to:
Greyfox
7362 W. Parks Hwy., #404
Wasilla, Ak 99654-9132

BTW, that is a mail drop, NOT a personal street address.



This isn't a cheap place to conduct profit ventures. Bye!
 #110 
Old 2006-02-16, 19:20
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by The Boogeyman:
This isn't a cheap place to conduct profit ventures. Bye!


Pay attention, you moron. The guy asked a question, I answered.

Furthermore, you ignorant asshole, fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on.

I have put a lot of time and effort giving away readings--on this and two other boards--and asking nothing in return.

Now go to your room, get out your tweezers and magnifying glass, and jerk off.
 #111 
Old 2006-02-17, 11:48
The Boogeyman The Boogeyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Looks like I have inadvertently hit a nerve. My apologies.


******By the way, would you happen to have any bottles of Magic Hero tonic left?*******
 #112 
Old 2006-02-17, 19:40
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by The Boogeyman:
Looks like I have inadvertently hit a nerve. My apologies.


******By the way, would you happen to have any bottles of Magic Hero tonic left?*******



I don't buy the "inadvertantly," but apology accepted.
Sometimes I need to be reminded that it is as unevolved to take offense as it is to give it.

back to topic--Angry Squirrel, your reading.
Generally very positive. A key theme is new beginnings in all aspects of your life. Now is the time to start new projects--especially those involving others--that are related to public service or personal health. The issue of your health came up repeatedly--if you have been putting off getting a check-up, or starting a diet or exercise program, whatever--do it now.
You may have some exciting romance in store--if so, be careful that you don't get carried away to the point of neglecting other areas of your life. One caution--you might want to be less calculating--sometimes it is best to go by instinct, even when you might be more comfortable being cooly rational.
 #113 
Old 2006-02-18, 02:37
The Boogeyman The Boogeyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

powdery white substances may be sent to:

Greyfox
7362 W. Parks Hwy., #404
Wasilla, Ak 99654-9132


 #114 
Old 2006-02-18, 20:38
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

^Actually, the only powdery white substance I use is Splenda--three years ago, I quit smoking dope and tobacco and drinking booze, on the same day. Quit doing coke and other shit years before that.

BTW, anyone anxious for a reading will have to wait a few days--the library is closed tomorrow and Monday.
 #115 
Old 2006-02-18, 20:56
Regular
 
Chicago
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

armsmerchant, thank you for the reading, fuck this other guys, if you don't have faith in his readings then don't fucking read the thread, he's taking time to give us some insights into our lives and your being disrespectful, show some please peace
 #116 
Old 2006-02-20, 00:14
AngrySquirrel AngrySquirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:

back to topic--Angry Squirrel, your reading.
Generally very positive. A key theme is new beginnings in all aspects of your life. Now is the time to start new projects--especially those involving others--that are related to public service or personal health. The issue of your health came up repeatedly--if you have been putting off getting a check-up, or starting a diet or exercise program, whatever--do it now.
You may have some exciting romance in store--if so, be careful that you don't get carried away to the point of neglecting other areas of your life. One caution--you might want to be less calculating--sometimes it is best to go by instinct, even when you might be more comfortable being cooly rational.



Thank you. While my health seems to be doing well as of late, I will be exercising more in the future. I've been interested in a girl I've worked with in a college club since September, and the interest is mutual, yet I'm nervous from a past relationship and unsure if she's ever been in a serious one. Plus I'm the type of person who's very guarded around people, and it took months before we started talking to each other on a regular basis. She's a shy person as well, but an extremely friendly and kind person. I gave her a gift on Valentine's Day, and I'm planning to ask her to dinner this week, but I'm pretty nervous about it all. Which is pretty ridiculous considering what I've done and how I interact with other friends, but she's a very special person in my eyes and that changes things. My interest in her has definately affected my sleep and my concentration on work, so I'll have to balance it all, not to mention shed my overly cautious side. Thank you, you've put the spot on what I'm going through.
 #117 
Old 2006-02-21, 19:23
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

everything and nothing, your reading.
The advice given here may be difficult, even hazardous. It is--Be mindful of the truth, be creative, and be spontaneous. Be true to yourself. Probably, no one else is going to tll you this.
Your techers, mostly, want you to appropriately regurgitate what has been force-fed to you. The government and big business lies to you routinely, and wants you to lie to yourself. Society in general wants you to just go along with things, and don't rock the boat.

I am saying, rock the son of a bitch.

Be honest with yourself and others. Be aware of your motives. Within reason, do what makes you happy, and as they used to say in the Hells Angels, Fuck you if you can't take a joke.

If you start looking at things differently, get facts for yourself, don't go by hearsay or rumors. If romance come around, go for it--but don't mistake hormones for "True Love".

And don't let lack of self-confidence hold you back. With many people, we get self-confidence AFETR we succeed, not before we start.
 #118 
Old 2006-02-22, 05:54
Ero-sannin Ero-sannin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

thanks for the reading, it opened a few new doors on the road of life, so atleast you know that if i make the excuse "I got lost on the road of life" i'm just being an ass.
 #119 
Old 2006-02-22, 19:15
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

It looks like NightPride911, Stinger, and Tzale are next, FYI.

I'm working a trade show this weekend, and a really big gun show next weekend, so I don't know when I'll be posting the readings, however.
 #120 
Old 2006-02-27, 19:27
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

NightPride911, your reading. There is an old saying, about how some folks look at the glass, see it as half-full--others see it as half-empty. This is something you need to consider, as the oracle strongly suggests that you may be creating blocks--perhaps actual dangers--for yourself by seeing things in the wrong light. Many opportunities come disguised as difficulties.

You are heading into a period of new beginnings, changes, new opportunities. Looking at them as problems will not serve you. Get actively involved, go the extra mile, do whatever is asked of you--especially things involving service to others, and activities involving other people generally--is the oracle's advice to you.

[This message has been edited by ArmsMerchant (edited 03-06-2006).]
 #121 
Old 2006-02-27, 21:49
everything and nothing everything and nothing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
everything and nothing, your reading.
The advice given here may be difficult, even hazardous. It is--Be mindful of the truth, be creative, and be spontaneous. Be true to yourself. Probably, no one else is going to tll you this.
Your techers, mostly, want you to appropriately regurgitate what has been force-fed to you. The government and big business lies to you routinely, and wants you to lie to yourself. Society in general wants you to just go along with things, and don't rock the boat.

I am saying, rock the son of a bitch.

Be honest with yourself and others. Be aware of your motives. Within reason, do what makes you happy, and as they used to say in the Hells Angels, Fuck you if you can't take a joke.

If you start looking at things differently, get facts for yourself, don't go by hearsay or rumors. If romance come around, go for it--but don't mistake hormones for "True Love".

And don't let lack of self-confidence hold you back. With many people, we get self-confidence AFETR we succeed, not before we start.



thank you, i appreciate it.
 #122 
Old 2006-03-01, 05:28
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Hey, ArmsMerchant, I would like a general reading please, with an emphasis at if I am going towards the right career path. Thank you.
 #123 
Old 2006-03-01, 06:26
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

do me first armsmerchant! i command it! im still sexy enough to flex from across the contry and blow your mind clear out of your skull.
 #124 
Old 2006-03-01, 19:50
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Hiya, DT--good to hear from you. Thanks for the laugh.

You're on the list, probably won't get to you until after the gun show this weekend.
 #125 
Old 2006-03-02, 00:27
Tzale Tzale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Tzale:
Can I please have a reading?

Thanks!

-Tzale




I don't mean to be a pest, but you seemed to overlook mine. If I could have a reading it would be muched appreciated!

Thanks,

-Tzale
 #126 
Old 2006-03-02, 02:42
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

hey arms, one of my best friends girlfriend went to your town. it was wierd cause i saw a picture of her standing in front of the town sign. i dont remember how to spell the name. tekelena or something. i was like, hey i know someone from there.

true story.
 #127 
Old 2006-03-02, 20:31
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

$tinger, your reading. The oracle calls on you to do something unnatural--be honest. Nothing personal--most men, in a fifteen minute conversation, tell an avergae of three lies. Government lies to us, as does business and organized religion. Buck the tide--be honest with yourself--recognize your motives. Be honest with others, especially your friends and family, and those you have any business dealings with. (Hmm--that pretty much covers all of it.)

Your biggest problem may be lack of self-confidence. Know this--all the strength and will and insight you will ever need is within yourself--right now. You need only find it, own it, use it.

If you are experiencing difficulty, look for breakthrough energy, seize the day, and make happen that which you choose to happen.

 #128 
Old 2006-03-02, 20:36
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Das Troll:
hey arms, one of my best friends girlfriend went to your town. it was wierd cause i saw a picture of her standing in front of the town sign. i dont remember how to spell the name. tekelena or something. i was like, hey i know someone from there.

true story.



That would be Talkeetna--they have a painfully cutesy sign that thousands of tourists photograph. The village itself is an over-rated, lame, over-priced tourist trap, but there is a really nice hotel there, and all the tour buses herd zillions of folks through the place.

But seriously, it sucks. Many of the real people have left, and cool new people take one look, and settle in Trapper Creek, which is about twenty miles away.

What's left there is mostly rich white assholes, drunks, and dopers.

You ever get up here, look me up--I'll show you the best places to visit.

BACK TO TOPIC--Tzale, you are next--followed by Junyi and Das Troll.

 #129 
Old 2006-03-03, 01:11
Sergeant_Tibbs Sergeant_Tibbs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'd like a general reading if you don't mind. Time is also a non-issue for me, so whenever you get to it.
 #130 
Old 2006-03-03, 02:50
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

id like to go to alaska in the summer time. fuck cold artic winters. maybe catch some trout or something. i hear those fish love canned corn.
 #131 
Old 2006-03-03, 04:01
kenwih kenwih is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

hey armsmerchant, i would really like another reading. the last one you did months ago was spot-on.

what is coming next?
 #132 
Old 2006-03-03, 19:10
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Tzale, your reading. Generally, things are looking very good for you.

Trust your gut feelings now more than ever; your intuition is heightened.

This is a time of new beginnings for you, especially regarding health and/or money matters. If, say, you had considered joining a health club or getting into organized sports, now is the time. Any joining up with like-minded people is favored. This is a time to break from th pack, put yourself first.

If something has been bothering you, inspiration will come, a tense situation will ease up. Expect good news from other people.

One warning, though--you might have a tendency to get in your own way, like a runner who keeps injuring himself.
 #133 
Old 2006-03-04, 03:54
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

yay, I'm next =D
 #134 
Old 2006-03-06, 19:22
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Junyi, your reaing. The oracle is saying, in many ways--go for it! (You get to say what "it" is.) Carnelian says that with a sense of integration and balance, this is a good time to take risks (positive risks, hopwever--not stupid jackass stuff). If someone approaches ypu with a proposition (again, something within reason)--accept the offer.
Basically, all the crystals in the oracle are saying that now is the time to try something new, refresh your sense of adventure--except amethyst, which advises you to be less calculating and listen to your gut feelings.
 #135 
Old 2006-03-06, 20:21
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Das Troll, your reading. This is the most positive one I have seenin a long time--no detriments at all. It looks like you are in for a period of lots of activity (which may have started already), with many positive results. You are advised to move in a fresh direction, learn a new skill and/or join up with a group of like-minded people--Mensa, for instance.

In terms of romance, go forward, but don't have unrealistic expectations of immediate gratification. In this and other matters, you have a sense of purpose and motivation that will serve you well.
 #136 
Old 2006-03-07, 01:40
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

haha truely a man of wisdom. i never had luck with the ladies. it would be nice change of pace though. considering how sick ive been lately. thanks for the reading. ill sacrafice a pork chop in your honor tonight.
 #137 
Old 2006-03-07, 04:03
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

All right, I understand what "it" means, I'm full set now =P. Thanks ArmsMerchant.
 #138 
Old 2006-03-09, 00:04
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Am I going to get laid tonight? http://tinyurl.com/e5rfb

Seriously, Arms. check your email box. I sent a mugshot to do the reading.

As for the other questions, what and where will be going in the near future for me? What can you tell about me? Am I psychic? Telepathic? Anything?

(By the way, time is somewhat of an issue for me, sometime before the 30th would do.)

[This message has been edited by SomethingSimple (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #139 
Old 2006-03-11, 20:12
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Sergeant_Tibbs, your reading. There are two sure ways of telling whether or not you are alive--pain and change. Boy, are you alive! I don't see any pain in your future--but lots of change.

Retrograde Mercury notwithstanding, this is a time for new beginnings, especially those involving your health and well-being. Achieving health-related goals--or any other goals--will be easier than usual right now-your intuition is good--trust your feelings--and any special challenges right now will tend to resolve themselves so neatly that it may seem as if what happened was fated.

In terms of romance, there is a soulmate in your future--not necessarily a true karmic soulmate, but one with whom you can connect at a deep level.

One warning--watch out for mechanical screw-ups, especially those involving communication--bad cell service, lost or delayed messages, comp failures, that sort of thing.
 #140 
Old 2006-03-12, 05:31
the meth god the meth god is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread



Am will you check your email when you get time.Thank you much.

TmG
 #141 
Old 2006-03-12, 23:22
dumb_ass dumb_ass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

do me as soon as possible
 #142 
Old 2006-03-13, 00:04
HeeT HeeT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

"Is there something I need to know that I do not know now or am denying?"

I was thinking of something beneficial to ask - so what is more productive to a human than uncovering an ego-mystery, and learning a solution.

There will be my ever present question on validity of a reading, and especially its value. But that is one of the cool things about a reading, seeing into the psyche.

Armsmerchant, about a year ago you gave me a free reading about career potentials, unless that conflicts with something, would you do another for me?

Thanks
 #143 
Old 2006-03-13, 21:46
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

kenwih, your reading. Very positive, no warnings or problems in the picture. If you are working on a project, stay behind the scenes as much as possible--don't go public yet--this is very important. Money matters shine, financial issues in general are favored.

Your intuition is good now, but do not expect others to be equally intuitive--be sure to let people know what you want. Past efforts may be paying off now, but don't be afraid to try now things, go off in new directions.

Next--dumb_ass and HeeT. Email readings sometimes take a while--I don't deal well with email.
 #144 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:17
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Hey, just wondering, what is up with me?
 #145 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:37
SurahAhriman SurahAhriman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Arms, I sent you an email.
 #146 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:07
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

arms has admitted that this is all bullshit before. he is a very lonely and bitter old man.
 #147 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:14
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

is arm merchent jesus?????????
 #148 
Old 2006-03-16, 19:25
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
arms has admitted that this is all bullshit before. he is a very lonely and bitter old man.


Wrong on almost all counts, penis boy.

I have repeatedly posted on the validity of psychism in general and my readings in particular.

I am neither lonely nor bitter--on the contrary, as a rule, I am radiantly happy.

I AM however, relentlessly approaching late middle age *cough*geezerhood*cough*, and am most assuredly a man.
 #149 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:47
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

dumb_ass, your reading. It looks like you are facing some serious challenges, but nothing you can't handle. The main thing is an inner conflict. Old saying--"Think long, think wrong." Trust your intuition, go with your feelings. Dither around and you could endanger yourself, especially regarding a health matter.

Trust your judgement, even if it leads to something risky (as oppose to insanely stupid). If smeone comes to you with n offer, go for it--assuming, again, it is not something egregiously stupid or illegal.
 #150 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:09
3126 3126 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Is there something I need to know that I do not know now or am denying?
 #151 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:48
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by 3126:
Is there something I need to know that I do not know now or am denying?


Ditto...
 #152 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:16
dirty piss stool dirty piss stool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

How do I get MY phsycic reading?!
 #153 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:30
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

HeeT, your reading. Very positive, no warnings or anything like that. Right now is the time for you to work behind the scenes, don't go public with anything--lurk in your fortress of solitude, so to speak, and gather strength. Focus on your physical health.

It is said that opposites attract,and there IS something to this--except in spiritual matters. Regarding partners in general, romantic partners in particular, try to stick with someone who is on your own spiritual wavelength.
This is a good time to trust your intuition--your first impressions are porobably correct.
In general, now is a time to go beyond the ordinary, so something you have always wanted to do--not something stupid, dangerous, or illegal, but maybe something more like emotionally risky.
 #154 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:33
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by Real.PUA:
is arm merchent jesus?????????



No, but we have a lot in common.

And ,kid, when you get a chance to work it into your busy schedule, learn to fucking spell and punctuate properly.
 #155 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:25
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Hehe Arms Merchant, you made me laugh today.


However I still curious to know a bit more about me, please.
 #156 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:15
the_inner_war the_inner_war is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I'll give this a shot. I just ask a question, right?

Is there an opportunity in my near future for an escape from my current condition?
 #157 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:03
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by the_inner_war:
I'll give this a shot. I just ask a question, right?

Is there an opportunity in my near future for an escape from my current condition?



That opportunity exists now, has always existed, will always exist. The question is, is a given choice in your best interest.

Know this,and write these words on your heart--all the strength, all the love, all the compassion you need now and will ever need, lies within you, right now.

You need only find it, own it, and use it.

 #158 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:12
LordOfTheTards LordOfTheTards is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by ArmsMerchant:
That opportunity exists now, has always existed, will always exist. The question is, is a given choice in your best interest.

Know this,and write these words on your heart--all the strength, all the love, all the compassion you need now and will ever need, lies within you, right now.

You need only find it, own it, and use it.





wow, did you go to that cold reading by sylvia seminar in dallas last week
 #159 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:42
Regular
 
Baghdad, Iraq
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

I think I'ill have a crack at this. Ok ArmsMerchant. I took the ASVAB to get into the USAF. Now my recruiter won't tell me my score because of some "difference" in my current score and my last one. Now my question is whats my exact score or if its close enough to get into Special Ops. If it is should I go for Security Forces(Military Police for Air Force) or should I go for Special Operations.

Another thing for the hell of it. Are there any mexican girls at my school that like me besides just one that use to go there. Cause I now know why going back into single life sucks.
 #160 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:04
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

quote:
Originally posted by LordOfTheTards:

wow, did you go to that cold reading by sylvia seminar in dallas last week



Check out this site to see Sylvia's self pwnage.
http://www.randi.org/sylvia/index.html

This link is included on that site but deserves to be posted here too: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180681,00.html
 #161 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:54
HeeT HeeT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "official" psychic readings thread

Thanks for the read
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics