About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Cunning Linguists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cunning Linguists Languages and their use. What languages do you speak and why? What do words really mean? Can you say things in one language that you can't say in another? Should there be a national language? How many languages should a person know and what are they?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:57
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default this is a story, but it is true. so it is a true story. that I wrote.

I was resting my dick on my kitchen table, because I was tired, and I sat down, wile still resting my dick and my left foot on the table, (dont know how I managed it) and somehow, through an anomoly of nature, my chair, jumped in to the air, and came down on my poor toe. whilst my dick was still resting peacefully, MY left foot got so pissd off at the dick, because he was fine, while my left foots brother, was hopping about the room in pain, that he stomped his heel down on to my dick, and one of my balls.(not sure which one, they switch around quite a bit. so now that by dick was laying under the chair, with a huge foot imprint in it, and my right foot was hopping about the room, and my left foot was constantly trying to restomp my love stick, I grew concerned with what my body was doing while I was zoning out. after a while, I stopped all the violence by running out into the snow and laying down(keep in mind I was neked), so that my extremities froze, and had to rub each other to keep warm. after I got inside, I sat down with a book, and started reading. my arms got in a dispute over who got to hold the popcorn I was eating, but that is a story for a differant time.


~agent orange.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:48
[{{��E�}}] [{{��E�}}] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: this is a story, but it is true. so it is a true story. that I wrote.

Self indulgent piece of shit. Absolute crap and I think you know it, if you don't I hope you do now.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:18
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: this is a story, but it is true. so it is a true story. that I wrote.

quote:
Originally posted by [{{��E�}}]:
Self indulgent piece of shit. Absolute crap and I think you know it, if you don't I hope you do now.


y thnx 4 tha grate cmments!


~agent orange.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:33
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: this is a story, but it is true. so it is a true story. that I wrote.

you should add something about your mom dying at the end. to give it dramatic effect.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:49
Regular
 
Default Re: this is a story, but it is true. so it is a true story. that I wrote.

lol.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:03
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: this is a story, but it is true. so it is a true story. that I wrote.

I laughed.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics