About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Cunning Linguists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cunning Linguists Languages and their use. What languages do you speak and why? What do words really mean? Can you say things in one language that you can't say in another? Should there be a national language? How many languages should a person know and what are they?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-10, 21:40
Farstucker_Storms Farstucker_Storms is offline
Regular
 
Default A poem written by me in 1999

It Didn't matter what I thought I as always wrong. I got hit for stupid shit.
My life was in the toilet I wanted an escape.
I found the bottle to drown away my sorrows.
A razor blade my new best friend.
I cut to hide the pain I cut to escape the game. I was told that I was stupid, and ugly. My whole world was consumed with that.
When I grew older I was still young.
I was a slave for too long. I was beat down I was blooded. No one to help, no where to hide.
I gathered the courage I fought back I left that evil place and I wont go back.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:44
corvoyer corvoyer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem written by me in 1999

People like you don't belong around the general population. You would experience a much fuller life on an island far far away from the rest of us. Please go there. you'll like it.

Really though you need to get some kind of help with these feelings.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:17
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: A poem written by me in 1999

Tell me this is vogon...

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:50
Farstucker_Storms Farstucker_Storms is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem written by me in 1999

quote:
Originally posted by corvoyer:
People like you don't belong around the general population. You would experience a much fuller life on an island far far away from the rest of us. Please go there. you'll like it.

Really though you need to get some kind of help with these feelings.



All, I have to say is this, It was a poem writen by me seven years ago. I haven't felt this way for seven years.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:51
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem written by me in 1999

your name looks like fartsucker
 #6 
Old 2006-03-13, 18:34
Tacit_Attack Tacit_Attack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem written by me in 1999

You guys are all mean.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-13, 18:36
landfill landfill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A poem written by me in 1999

quote:
Originally posted by Tacit_Attack:
You guys are all mean.


I concur, be nice!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics