About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Cunning Linguists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cunning Linguists Languages and their use. What languages do you speak and why? What do words really mean? Can you say things in one language that you can't say in another? Should there be a national language? How many languages should a person know and what are they?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-02-28, 20:56
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Goodbye, Trueborn

Goodbye, Trueborn

Dedicated to Trueborn Vorpal

Trueborn is leaving and we'll be sad,
His vorpality is what we will miss,
He was so rad,
Don't leave Trueborn, or I'll be mad,
But if you're really leaving, here's a farewell
Goodbye, Trueborn Vorpal
Moderator of Technophiliacs and Technophiles!

You came with your smarts
You taught us a great deal,
Your contributions to Totse
Were as important as the wheel.

2006-02-28

By: VolatileShiftInPersona


[This message has been edited by VolatileShiftInPersona (edited 02-28-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-01, 01:07
Rehab is Fun Rehab is Fun is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goodbye, Trueborn

Who's trueborn?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-01, 04:11
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goodbye, Trueborn

quote:
Originally posted by Rehab is Fun:
Who's trueborn?


Another mod on Totse. I'm considering moving this... but it is technically appropriate. I just don't think TrueBorn is going to read it, I haven't seen him in EYW.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-01, 05:37
Florida Snow Florida Snow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goodbye, Trueborn

I'll eat it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics