About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:20
Regular
 
Sydney
Default I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

My mate Adam (6'3, not sure what weight but he's a big bastard and its all muscle, aboriginal, boxer) against the bouncer (about 6'0, bit tubby)

The bouncer muttered something about abos stinking up the club as we were leaving, Adam challenged the bouncer, the bouncer replied you heard me, abo.

Adam jabbed the bouncer in the nose and then hit him across the jaw. Boucer recovered, took a swing at Adam, Adam leant back, bouncer overbalanced, Adam punched down on the top of the bouncers nose before taking advantage of the fact that he bouncer was looking down by grabbing him in a rough attempt at a guillotine and uppercutting him repeatedly in the face before dropping the bouncer and asking him if he had anything more to say.

For all those who will challenge I have no idea why the other bouncers didn't interfere, they just got on their radios
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:46
JewDude2 JewDude2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Sounds pretty cool, glad your friend showed that ignorant prick what for.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:57
Moderator
 
USA
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

I completely agree.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:27
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

I also loved it coz the wanker gave me a hard time about ID and almost ruined my drivers license.

How come Jewdude doesn't get into fights?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:36
JewDude2 JewDude2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
I also loved it coz the wanker gave me a hard time about ID and almost ruined my drivers license.

How come Jewdude doesn't get into fights?



Haha, no clue, luck I guess.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:36
Moderator
 
USA
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

People are too intimidated by his rugged good looks?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:08
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

If I saw someone I work with(unless we are friends) get messed up so simply, I don't think I would mess with whoever did the messing.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:31
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

i dont care if this story is fake it's
still cool
he had the bouncer at the fact that he was a boxer
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:29
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Its not a good story. Its a fucking gay story. I thought you were a martial arts guru, what about 'only in self defence' and all that crap?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:51
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Its not a good story. Its a fucking gay story. I thought you were a martial arts guru, what about 'only in self defence' and all that crap?


Jesus christ you're a retard.

Edit: sorry, I have to know this, what link is there between my knowledge and philosophy on fighting and my friend getting into a fight over a racist slur?

I didn't throw a punch and I didn't encourage or rile the fight, so where exactly do I come into it?

[This message has been edited by Shotties (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:33
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

I can't wait for this to be in the papers.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:35
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Im not sayin you come into it, im sayin if hes prepared to come to blows over a single verbal insult, thats pretty lame.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:47
dearestnight_falcon dearestnight_falcon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Bouncers are, as a general rule, assholes.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:01
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by dearestnight_falcon:
Bouncers are, as a general rule, assholes.


Indeed. After that Serb bouncer killed David Hookes, the attitudes of bouncers became public. Sort of. I read in the newspaper that one bouncer couldn't wait to get into a fight. That's not their job damnit. Yeah that's just one bouncer but quite a few are like that. But others are cool. They'll just ask for ID and if it's all cool there are no problems.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:34
Alek Tricity Alek Tricity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

The story is realistic and has a beautiful way of how fights should be started in a civilized world, along with the fact that your friend stood up for himself like a man.
Say...I had a few run-ins with some local thugs and kicked their ass a nice load of times. The next time they provoke any of my mates, my friend will bring a handycam. Is this a good forum to post a "My fight video" thread?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:35
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

That bouncer got alot of bad press he didnt deserve. Unless hooks threatened him (which didnt happen) what he did was un-justifiable, but a bunch of aging drunken sportsmen, they would have been being absolute cockeaters all night long.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:17
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Im not sayin you come into it, im sayin if hes prepared to come to blows over a single verbal insult, thats pretty lame.


Then why did you bring the fact that I do martial arts into it?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:52
Moderator
 
USA
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Alek Tricity:
Is this a good forum to post a "My fight video" thread?


As long as it's not a lame fight (not that I expect one from you), I for one don't mind in the slightest. We seem to get more professional fight clips, but I'm all up for watching a back-alley brawl, even if they usually do suck, get posted in Spurious for attention, and fade away. Good ones definitely definitely deserve to be in here, especially if contributed by regular members.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:11
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Random_Looney:
As long as it's not a lame fight (not that I expect one from you), I for one don't mind in the slightest. We seem to get more professional fight clips, but I'm all up for watching a back-alley brawl, even if they usually do suck, get posted in Spurious for attention, and fade away. Good ones definitely definitely deserve to be in here, especially if contributed by regular members.


Cool. I might have one to post soon aswell.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:21
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
Then why did you bring the fact that I do martial arts into it?


Waiting for an answer on this one.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:58
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Because you glorified the fight, whereas i was under the impression martial arts philosophy would put it in a negative light.

BTW sorry for not checking this board every waking moment on my sunday.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:02
evil scotsman evil scotsman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

y dont we just leave it at the fact that boucers are too confident for there own good
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:08
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Because you glorified the fight, whereas i was under the impression martial arts philosophy would put it in a negative light.


How is stating the facts of what happened glorifying it. Do I sense semantics and the title of the thread coming?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:40
Alek Tricity Alek Tricity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Shotties, Garret.

Guys, come on. The srgument is really idiotic in a "what-you-say-'bout-my-momma" kind of way.
I don't mind seeing noobs get pwned by regular members, but you two are some of the better-guided people on the forum.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:25
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Semantics. Good word.

I dont really know where to go with this now. I was going to post 'just repeating the story is glorifying it' to which you would reply 'im just admiring the fight from a good display of punching/whatever', and then i would go 'that doesnt change the fact' and you would be like 'dude did i ask you to bring this discussion into my thread, this is about the fight not the philosophy', bringing us to something of a stalemate.

@Alek: We just rub eachother the wrong way.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:38
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Alek Tricity:
Shotties, Garret.

Guys, come on. The srgument is really idiotic in a "what-you-say-'bout-my-momma" kind of way.
I don't mind seeing noobs get pwned by regular members, but you two are some of the better-guided people on the forum.



Actually this isn't pointless, I'm actually quite curious as to how just because I don't fight unless it's in self defence that it would affect what happened, or what my take on what happened should be.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:52
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

cool
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:37
JewDude2 JewDude2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
Actually this isn't pointless, I'm actually quite curious as to how just because I don't fight unless it's in self defence that it would affect what happened, or what my take on what happened should be.



Calm yourself Shotties, don't let him get to you. I'm on your side. I think he just wants to get a rise out of you and insult you.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:06
NJTSU_Hardcore NJTSU_Hardcore is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by JewDude2:

Calm yourself Shotties, don't let him get to you. I'm on your side. I think he just wants to get a rise out of you and insult you.



yeah hes right man. Garrett (from what I can tell through written word) is a cum stain on the boxer shorts of society, no need to lower yourself.

 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:48
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by JewDude2:

Calm yourself Shotties, don't let him get to you. I'm on your side. I think he just wants to get a rise out of you and insult you.



I'm too egotistical and arrogant to not let him get to me.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:22
JewDude2 JewDude2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
I'm too egotistical and arrogant to not let him get to me.


Haha, we love you shotties.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:00
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Fucking abbos...
 #33 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:11
Moderator
 
USA
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

Says the Californian.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-20, 09:45
Regular
 
Default Re: I witnessed a wonderful fight last night

I feel loved.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics