About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-01-24, 06:49
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

Well, while TOTSE was down, I learned how to get porn passes for any site and, although this is porn related, I decided to help out my Anime buddies (if you're into that sort of thing.) So anyway, If you want a hentai site pass then just post here (unless its closed) or email me at SonOfABunny@gmail(dot)com.
 #2 
Old 2006-01-25, 22:41
Regular
 
North-West England
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

i sent you an email about the passes (discreethobo) i am not very into hentai but i am beggining to like it more and more so if you can hook me up with a few sites of your preference i would be grateful.
 #3 
Old 2006-01-26, 15:15
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

I sent you an email. Thank you!
 #4 
Old 2006-01-27, 04:31
bludstaindhands bludstaindhands is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

can u get a pass for that cartoon-drawing
ya its a porn site
 #5 
Old 2006-01-27, 06:15
Regular
 
can.. can i touch it?
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

hey see about getting a pass to zone-archive.com. it was the first good anime porn site i ever found, and it was free back then. if you use that internet archive site you can see it.

my email is smilinbob420@gmail.com
 #6 
Old 2006-01-27, 07:37
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

Clifford (and others),

Please email me, I don't have time to email you all, I am recieving 10+ emails per day so Im working (pretty) hard. Thanks.

SOB
 #7 
Old 2006-01-27, 15:53
Kwinniebogan Kwinniebogan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

for your own pleaseure and mine, www.violent-comix.com been dying for this to be cracked, you will see why.
 #8 
Old 2006-02-03, 22:19
Regular
 
North-West England
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

my pass ran out can you get me a pass to givemepink.com please? discreethobo@gmail.com Thanks!
 #9 
Old 2006-02-12, 19:25
KarEEmDaNIggA KarEEmDaNIggA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

quote:
Originally posted by SonOfABunny:
Well, while TOTSE was down, I learned how to get porn passes for any site and, although this is porn related, I decided to help out my Anime buddies (if you're into that sort of thing.) So anyway, If you want a hentai site pass then just post here (unless its closed) or email me at SonOfABunny@gmail(dot)com.


And how do you? Brutus?
 #10 
Old 2006-02-12, 23:06
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

quote:
Originally posted by KarEEmDaNIggA:
And how do you? Brutus?


Trade secret.
 #11 
Old 2006-02-27, 04:45
Alutrius Xavier Alutrius Xavier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

im about to email u it will be called hentai passes and it will probably be from find out find out cuz i never figured out how to change the damned name... anyways, yeah it doesnt matter where u get the passes for ... but yeah...
 #12 
Old 2006-02-28, 00:24
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

Im a little behind but I'll try and crack six of them tonight for whoever emails me.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-03, 02:03
1 4 the 4 1 1 1 4 the 4 1 1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

brookeskye.com , or lestai.com
or lestoon.com
whichever looks easiest to get.
Email me any passes you got:
Captainjack222222@yahoo.com
 #14 
Old 2006-03-03, 06:19
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

Ok, I'm running behind, I know. I'll finish it all on the weekend. Also, you gotta email me or I won't send you one, I'm not going to check TOTSE to find out who wants one.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-03, 10:48
Xonics Xonics is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

quote:
Originally posted by SonOfABunny:
Trade secret.


sorry for ruining it mate, everyone deserves to know... www.accessdiver.com
 #16 
Old 2006-03-03, 22:54
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

quote:
Originally posted by Xonics:
sorry for ruining it mate, everyone deserves to know... www.accessdiver.com


Don't use it unless you got a gigantic wordlist and a bunch of really good proxies, or you will be fucked.

Accessdiver... *sigh*
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:16
Convey Convey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hentai Porn Passes (from me)

Hey, sonofabunny, could you hook me up? I think I sent you an email... You get it?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics