About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Mother Nature > Green Planet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Green Planet Environmental issues. The ozone hole. Tree hugging for fun and profit. Toxins in the air, water, and soil. Biotechnological foodstuffs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-04, 02:24
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default What contribution are you making...

To stop this world fucking up?

I put all my liter in a bin, as I live in South Africa I have solar panels, walk whenever possible, take the bus when I need to, turn off appliences at mains when not in use, I'm vegetairian.

What do you do?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-04, 03:44
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What contribution are you making...

I burn old tires.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-04, 04:50
Regular
 
Canberra Australia
Default Re: What contribution are you making...

Walk places, carpool where/when I can, recycle , educate others, won't accept shopping bags, limit my use of water and how it is used, mindful of electricity consumption.

That's all I can think of - Well I also work as an Environmental Health Officer so what I do in my profession also helps the environment to an extent.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-04, 05:28
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: What contribution are you making...

Nothing really. I recycle.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-05, 06:47
Florida Snow Florida Snow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What contribution are you making...

I turn cannibal every tuesday
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:01
leebeemcdeebee leebeemcdeebee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What contribution are you making...

Very good!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics