About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 15:01
davidven davidven is offline
Regular
 
Default I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

Today I successfully altered naska shabotender's mind and facial features, congratulations to naska who put up a weak but spirited fight, saturnrocket take note first naska then you will be next, got a problem with jews eh? well fuck you, you nazi cunt, jews are the best jews are cool jews wouldn't touch your mother with a shitty stick, jews are the best, you are gay, do not try to catch a bus with no ears
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 16:56
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

Am i supposed to care?
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 17:33
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

I'm better than your mom. Wanna fight me?
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 21:30
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

i wouldnt believe it unless i saw pics.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 21:48
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

yeah, where the hell are the pics? why would you beat up someone who is four years younger than you?
 #6 
Old 2003-01-31, 21:53
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
why would you beat up someone who is four years younger than you?

hey, I would too...if it was naska.

 #7 
Old 2003-02-01, 00:46
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUGHT NASKA HE IS A PUSSY

You sound like a BIG pussy for beating up someone 4 years younger then you. That is like me beating up my little cousin.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics